Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did they even bother buying homes in Nottingham if they’re just going to be in London all the time? They could’ve just moved to London and then stayed at their parents if they wanted to go back to Notts? Not like they’re short of money for a regular train ride, just seems like such a waste particularly Sophia’s HUGE house that a family could buy and actually use
They’re not even smart enough to rent their properties out like make it make sense

Reactions: 25
They’re not even smart enough to rent their properties out like make it make sense
both of there homes are just sitting there collecting dust. investing your money into property is great, but you could do that by renting it out too, you’d make money out of it and it would mean that at least someone could make use of your home until you’re ready for it, I think they must have just bought these homes and not really thought it out properly, because after lockdown it became london content constantly. I wonder if they regret it, paying for all their bills at home and never being there, just seems like money going to waste, especially if they aren’t making that back by renting. They clearly love London a lot more, given they are in relationships now and their boyfriends live in London, maybe they will sell their homes and eventually purchase one with their boyfriends.

Reactions: 26
I think if it wasn’t for lockdowns they’d be renting an apartment in LA now and using their Notts homes as a UK base. Pretty sure they mentioned this once and I’m not making it up? If this is true then it would have made sense at the time when they were buying in Notts.

I do think it would make sense for them to save for a while and buy a flat in London together otherwise it is easily going to be £2-4K each pretty much down the drain. They could Airbnb it too when they’re not there.

Reactions: 10
Just finished their last vlog and where are all the extravagant Paris outfits we've seen on instagram? We all know that they wear them for the pic and then rush to change, but at least seeing the process would be more entertaining than watching them restaurant hop and chat on their hotel room... Funny that they don't even mention it either, there's like this huge division between their instagram persona and their youtube which is sooo weird.

Reactions: 59
Honestly I now see why they have distanced their Instagrams and YouTube channel. They are completely different people. On IG they try to come across like they are these confident IG baddies living the life in London. And then you watch their YouTube videos where they are fangirling over other influencers, acting clumsy and coming across quite shy and socially awkward.

Reactions: 55
I enjoyed both Paris vlogs. There I said it. Now they have BFs it feels like they’ve let their guard down again. But as others have said, the difference between their IG and YouTube is so much now, and it’s sad bc I’m sure most of us agree it’s their YouTube personalities that brought us to subscribe and support in the first place. Their IGs are just generic Pinterest boards now.

Reactions: 36
I think if it wasn’t for lockdowns they’d be renting an apartment in LA now and using their Notts homes as a UK base. Pretty sure they mentioned this once and I’m not making it up? If this is true then it would have made sense at the time when they were buying in Notts.

I do think it would make sense for them to save for a while and buy a flat in London together otherwise it is easily going to be £2-4K each pretty much down the drain. They could Airbnb it too when they’re not there.
I think I’d prefer their LA content more than London, at least it would be a change. They did once say they would love to live a year in LA, renting an apartment, however highly doubt they’ll do that now because they are in relationships. At the time of their LA blogs they were a lot more down to earth and humble than they are now, so I don’t know if they’d be as good, as they’d probably get sucked into the typical influencer LA lifestyle like most people do. They do the same thing, whether it’s in London, Paris, or Notts, eat, change outfits, take photos, and repeat.

Reactions: 11

I might be the only one who thinks this but they would NEVER live for a year in LA or anywhere that outside the uk. Imo there is absolutely no way. By the looks of it they could afford a flat pretty much anywhere in the world but they have such small-town mentality and have never done anything outside of their comfort zones.

I've said it before but if I was an influencer I would take advantage of the fact that you can do that job from literally anywhere and get arguably better content living abroad for a while, so I'd live a few months anywhere and everywhere while still young. However it takes balls to just up and leave, even temporarily, and these are the girls who can't even go into a starbucks if they're wearing something unusual 🤣 I'll eat my hat if they ever actually follow through on anything remotely daring or spontaneous

Reactions: 31
Am I the only one who thinks it’s actually ridiculous how they ended the last vlog?
like who do you think you are?
im really disappointed because if they didn’t say 103882 times in the vlog I wouldn’t even have known that they’re in Paris, like all we’ve seen is a hotel room and them in the bathroom haha.

Reactions: 17
Am I the only one who thinks it’s actually ridiculous how they ended the last vlog?
like who do you think you are?
im really disappointed because if they didn’t say 103882 times in the vlog I wouldn’t even have known that they’re in Paris, like all we’ve seen is a hotel room and them in the bathroom haha.
Right??? I wish they actually showed Paris like they can sit in their towels in a hotel room in any old vlog where’s the CONTENT

also I’ll be honest as annoying as they are I still enjoy their vlogs and won’t miss one, I find them the easiest YouTubers to watch without skipping and they don’t do LOADS of ads in their vids anymore for the generic brands everyone advertises whereas every other YouTuber will be doing repeat ads for casetify, function of beauty etc every other video and there’s only so much I can take

Reactions: 15
I enjoyed both Paris vlogs. There I said it. Now they have BFs it feels like they’ve let their guard down again. But as others have said, the difference between their IG and YouTube is so much now, and it’s sad bc I’m sure most of us agree it’s their YouTube personalities that brought us to subscribe and support in the first place. Their IGs are just generic Pinterest boards now.
No fr I will always enjoy travel vlogs even though the Ibiza vlogs were some of the worst they’ve ever done. But I would so live for them being travel vloggers because atleast now that they’re rich I can live vicariously through them with their nice hotels 😭🤣😍

Reactions: 4
I might be the only one who thinks this but they would NEVER live for a year in LA or anywhere that outside the uk. Imo there is absolutely no way. By the looks of it they could afford a flat pretty much anywhere in the world but they have such small-town mentality and have never done anything outside of their comfort zones.

I've said it before but if I was an influencer I would take advantage of the fact that you can do that job from literally anywhere and get arguably better content living abroad for a while, so I'd live a few months anywhere and everywhere while still young. However it takes balls to just up and leave, even temporarily, and these are the girls who can't even go into a starbucks if they're wearing something unusual 🤣 I'll eat my hat if they ever actually follow through on anything remotely daring or spontaneous
Idk if youve followed clairerose, i think shes from the netherlands but shes done a year in nyc, year in barcelona, think one in amsterdam n now living in london. Shes jusy an instagrammer (i think idk if she has a youtube) but i looove seeing her content bc im the same id be living all over the place if i could!!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.