Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If it is a PLT collab at least the clothes FINALLY look like something they’d actually wear!

but sidenote… why the duck is Lidia there fml

Reactions: 24
Did the Aussie collab get scrapped ??? Or did I imagine that???i can’t keep up with the cashgrabs #keepingupwiththeCASHGRABS

Reactions: 11
She looks so good hereee cmon
It strikes me as ISIF part 2 - don’t think Sophia looks particularly good in this because unitards etc dont strike me as her style but the zebra skirt and pink boot combo looked really good! Who tf put Cinzia in those massive green heels omg 😮

Reactions: 8
I don’t think it’s a clothing collab, think it might be maybe shoes or accessories or even maybe just a cover shoot for a magazine or something? Just I’m sure on clothing shoots they are more discreet about the clothes and stuff. I always feel sorry for cinzia because they always put Sophia in the nice outfits and then cinzia gets the tit ones, and ends up looking ridic whilst Sophia looks all put together.

Reactions: 14
I thought cinzia looked more natural in the shoot sophia looks awkward and stiff
EA75AA51-50C2-4C34-932A-1BE203EEFC92.jpeg
ngl tho they both just look a bit odd lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I think it could be ego shoes or Simmi they usually do sunglasses with their collections too

Reactions: 8
They both look stupid in the shoot, very insta. Forcing it so hard. From my personal experience of seeing a lot of shoots, seeing them on set it’s givin very much amateur and the movement is soooo not fluid and forced lmao. Obviously they ain’t models but just found it funny how confident they are to post those videos thinking they’re killing ittt when they both look like robots trying to be sexy 🤖

Reactions: 25
They both always look stiff and weird in shoots, but in this one I think Sophia was alot more confident and playful

Cinzia always looks like a deer caught in headlights though 😭 crying at this picture
Sorry but why are they putting her in such an ill fitting top for this shoot, her boobs are legit pouring out

Reactions: 14
I think it could be ego shoes or Simmi they usually do sunglasses with their collections too
Ooo good shout, also I’m sure when you’re modelling you get told to move slowly and in kind of a subtle manner they both seem all over the place. I agree that Sophia is always better dressed at shoots

Reactions: 6
Ahhhh scrolled down Cinzias Instagram and she used to have such a distinct beauuutiful look (granted she still facetuned heavily) but even down to the way she wore her hair!! This is the cinzia that needs reviving 💔💔💔
Their last LA trip was peak Sophia and Cinzia, I go back and watch the vlogs often honestly soo funny. Then when they did lockdown content it was sooo much better than their content now, I dread to think the clout chasing they would do and they outfits they would wear if they went back to LA now

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.