Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New podcast ep - Sophia: "I associate Paris with school trips and a trip with my ex" Cinzia: *fake vomits* Sophia: "and all my trips to Paris were tit and boring".
What is wrong with these girls?! Fair enough if Christian was an asshole/cheater or worse but from what they've said he wasn't bad at all. Sophia just got bored with the relationship so where does she get off speaking publicly about their time together like this and why would Cinzia make retching sounds? It's okay not to hate your exes girls and just because you're no longer together doesn't mean all your time together was bad.

Also, I may be wrong but I remember that Paris trip being a surprise for valentines day so why all the negativity for a sweet gesture? I feel bad for Christian and his family if they ever come across any of the stuff that's been said about him on the podcast (I remember Sophia being close/chummy with his mum so it could be hurtful to her too).
(I take this back if he was an asshole to her though.)
I stopped listening to the podcast round about the time of their breakups because I got sick of them bashing their exs it made them come across as so unlikeable we know for a fact they wouldn’t take to it well if for example Lewis started bashing Cinz online - to say the trip was tit and boring is so ungrateful especially if it was a gift and proper mean girl vibes but at this point nothing rude Sophia does even surprises me anymore

I think the retching etc proves that they aren’t as mature about things as they love to make out 😂 (I noticed they used to love to say that they want to be sexy and sophisticated and erm 🤦🏾‍♀️) I do feel for the boys considering the girls have millions of people listening to the way they tit on their past relationships it can’t be nice at all! At the end of the day I highly doubt Sophia and Cinzia are the worlds best girlfriends (even if they want to believe they could never be at fault) and no relationship/ person in a relationship is ever without flaws (obvs I’m not talking cheating etc) they were both in relationships young and it’s legit the most uninteresting development that they both changed and ‘grew out’ of them

Reactions: 14
They’ve become so lazy even with the podcast I think. In today’s episode they read about 2 dilemmas, 3 at most I think. For about 30 minutes they were speaking about Halloween costumes. They used to discuss about 5 dilemmas an episode and properly get into it as well. They just are so very clearly looking for the easiest way to make the most money they can. Sickening, they really have no idea

• Sick
Reactions: 43
i actually like this outfit (even though she's only wearing it bc it's an ad) but why's she holding a baguette pls

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Think the beat up barbie Halloween costume that was discussed was absolutely disgraceful, you would think with the current climate and around woman being unsafe in their environments they would have left that out. It really does show they have no thoughts inside their airheads

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 78
Think the beat up barbie Halloween costume that was discussed was absolutely disgraceful, you would think with the current climate and around woman being unsafe in their environments they would have left that out. It really does show they have no thoughts inside their airheads
Havent listens to the podcast but WTF. Especially now when women’s safety is more topical than ever?!

Reactions: 23
This actually just shows their complete lack of care and knowledge for anything not regarding how they look or their insta. I also didn’t see them share one post in regards to Sabina Nessa or raising awareness of her circumstances when people were trying to identify a suspect, despite them having no doubt a huge London following. I understand they aren’t obliged to share these things just because they are influencers but I definitely think it speaks massively to their characters that aside from some BLM aesthetic post when they probably saw it as a “trend”, they won’t share anything or educate themselves on actual goings on in the world.

Reactions: 49
They are such out of touch with the real world. Their lives literally revolve around clothes and appearance, it’s so sad

Reactions: 35
they are so cringe and awkward in their new story ha anyone know what they doing a photoshoot for?

Reactions: 1
they are so cringe and awkward in their new story ha anyone know what they doing a photoshoot for?
Sophia is as a stiff as a board and cinzia is once again clawing to look like a Kylie Jenner girl boss

Reactions: 20
I just don’t get what the significance of the car is hahahaha like if it’s promo for the girls bathroom tour or whatever like WHY a car ???

Reactions: 7
Everyone saying they think Sophia looks like she’d have bad breath. I feel like Cinzia looks like she’d smell of B.O or something I’m sorry 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 22
cinzia is honestly willy wonka with that bob, lidia is one of the oompa loompas the little 5ft gremlin and sophia is that stuck up cow veruca salt

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
What do we think the shoot is for? its giving Pretty Little Thing/Missguided vibes and they are in Manchester soooo... maybe a secret collab? 😲

Reactions: 17
What do we think the shoot is for? its giving Pretty Little Thing/Missguided vibes and they are in Manchester soooo... maybe a secret collab? 😲
Cannot stand PLT, it’s definitely something along those lines! Maybe I saw it first part 2 🥴

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.