Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the funny thing is most stylish french people have staple pieces in their wardrobe, meaning they rewear the same clothes/outfits all the time, which these girls literally NEVER do lmao. they are the opposite of parisian

Reactions: 30
I’m sorry but I would never purchase ‘merch from people who never ever wear it themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I realise the bar is on the ground by saying this but at least it looks...normal? Wearable colours, small embroidered logo which imo is what they should've released in the first place not his loss and don't call me etc. Don't get me wrong I won't be buying it but this is the first palatable design imo

Reactions: 14
i swear someone said in an earlier thread that they should do basic sweat sets with a small ‘tgb’ embroidery bc it would be more wearable👀

Reactions: 18
i swear someone said in an earlier thread that they should do basic sweat sets with a small ‘tgb’ embroidery bc it would be more wearable👀
Totally agree, just feel like wearing The Girls Bathroom on a sweatshirt would look really weird to someone who doesn't know who the girls are lol

Reactions: 7
Like we all know they want money, they could make lovely robes and sell them for £100 but market it as luxury bc that’s all it is how much profit can they make

Reactions: 7
yeah we were defo talking about it 🤣🤣 have they actually done that? Or does it say the girls bathroom 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think nowdays Paris is everything but classic,elegant style. Only people who dress like this are tourists. I was in France for few months and outfits there is really americanized and and i never saw someone dressed Parisian and i think it's just cliche
I actually disagree, I was there on the weekend and I thought my outfits looked really chic and classic. Just to walk outside and everyone bleeping was in a nice long coat/blazer, classic bag + jeans/trousers and I was so pissed 🤣 maybe some of the younger gen are slightly more experimental but everyone just looked more put together.

Reactions: 9
Sophia would be foaming at the mouth if she attended this conference, so many potential boyfs!!

2123877D-A790-4B52-A191-A717635D5EDF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 77
Cinzia deffo walks like Rachel
C12E73B9-13EF-4C13-9513-5B45CE5C4E81.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 67
this look could be so cute if it the cardigan wasn't exposed like that, it probs cost like £400 for each item but it's simple and classy (minus her boobs being about to fall out like i said if it was just a regular black cardigan) lol i actually like her hair here too
for the Paris fits I think they aren’t hitting the mark because they have no one to copy off so they’ve had to put fits together themselves. Shes Probably just saw it on the model like that so went with it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
idk if any of u know olivia grace herring and lovevie (i actually rlly like them) but this looks exactly like the new shop neomie drop olivia and evie just did but in a different colour … but i guess majority of sweat sets look the same so idk but just thought it was interesting
I think sweatshirts make sense but why the shorts? We’re coming into winter and I wouldn’t buy what will probably be a fairly pricey pair of shorts just to chill at home ! What tf does their manager do with her time if not sift through some of these ideas - this could’ve easily been released in spring time where pastels etc were all the rave

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.