Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys if they were on 70k a month they would have been able to buy insane properties in Nottingham, a property in London separately and all the birkins and Chanel classic flaps they go on about EASILY. So I just doesn't believe that that's the. money they are on in the slightest. And before anyone says all of those items are hard to get then there is a massive resell market where they would spend more (because they earn that much) and it wouldnt make a dent in their salaries.

Reactions: 29
Guys if they were on 70k a month they would have been able to buy insane properties in Nottingham, a property in London separately and all the birkins and Chanel classic flaps they go on about EASILY. So I just doesn't believe that that's the. money they are on in the slightest. And before anyone says all of those items are hard to get then there is a massive resell market where they would spend more (because they earn that much) and it wouldnt make a dent in their salaries.
i 100% believe they are making at least 70k a month, you’ve got to taken into consideration that that’s spilt up between them so about 35000 each, then they have to give their management a cut, any bills etc, they also do their own Ads etc. the thing is, you’re absolutely right yes they could afford a cheaper birkin, yes they could afford all these different lavish things HOWEVER, they don’t know how to invest their money wisely into these sort of items which is what we talk about alllllllll the time, that’s why miss cinzia was so shocked when Melissa said bottega doesn’t resell well, because they don’t know a thing about investing their money into valuable designer items, they buy trend crap constantly. Sophia’s house is huge, and it’s 4-5 bedroom, new build with a garage her house is easily at least worth about 700k, she just doesn’t show it much or at all really. Cinzias flat is worth at least 350k also, so they do have valuable property. They stay at fancy hotels that are 500+ a night and do that for easily 3 weeks out of the month, talking like 10500 gone already just on hotels, imagine the money they spend on food deliveries, then selfridges every other day, eating out, there’s no way you’d be able to afford it otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
i 100% believe they are making at least 70k a month, you’ve got to taken into consideration that that’s spilt up between them so about 35000 each, then they have to give their management a cut, any bills etc, they also do their own Ads etc. the thing is, you’re absolutely right yes they could afford a cheaper birkin, yes they could afford all these different lavish things HOWEVER, they don’t know how to invest their money wisely into these sort of items which is what we talk about alllllllll the time, that’s why miss cinzia was so shocked when Melissa said bottega doesn’t resell well, because they don’t know a thing about investing their money into valuable designer items, they buy trend crap constantly. Sophia’s house is huge, and it’s 4-5 bedroom, new build with a garage her house is easily at least worth about 700k, she just doesn’t show it much or at all really. Cinzias flat is worth at least 350k also, so they do have valuable property. They stay at fancy hotels that are 500+ a night and do that for easily 3 weeks out of the month, talking like 10500 gone already just on hotels, imagine the money they spend on food deliveries, then selfridges every other day, eating out, there’s no way you’d be able to afford it otherwise.
Yeah what you are saying does make sense but it's not that they want the chanel's and the birkins to invest they want it for the status so they could easily buy them. If they were on that type of money they would also not rent clothes and just buy them. For me it just doesn't make sense based on their houses. I'm sure on here we found out that Sophia's house is in the 400ks and if you base mortgages on about 4.5x their income then I just can't see the 35k a month. That being said they might have had a massive increase in income but I just can't see why Cinzia if she had that kind of money would buy a flat that awkward (the layout is horrible). I think management takes a bigger cut then we think, they merch is probably only making them 50% because the production and distribution is taking a big cut plus it's not a consistent rev stream as they only do big drops now and again. The podcast is making them the most money for sure but it wouldn't surprise me if they were not able to right off all their dinners and hotels as work at this point and they just use all of their income every month and then start fresh once they get their pay cheques. OR plot twist they are earning all of that money and actually saving it 😂

Reactions: 12
You’d be surprised at what you can write off as a work expense. They live in notts, so if they book a hotel in London just to go to one meeting, then they can write that off. Even if they extend the stay for a couple more nights.

Reactions: 15
Omg, i can just tell sophia is holding in a laugh for dear life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can any uk/London gals recommend any designer dress hire businesses please? I've tried googling but I want one that rents out the trendy insta type brands

Guys I’m in Paris where do I find them lol
think they tend to not stray out of the 1st arrondissement unless they plan on going to do something touristy. rue de rivoli, galeries lafayette/opera, printemps store and le bon marché are all big department stores w designer so there’s a good chance they’re visiting one

Reactions: 5

This was posted a few days ago, don’t think this fits their pariiii aesthetic🥺🤍🥐

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Cinzia definitely did it for us, ty hun for the lols x

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.