Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow their trip looks so dull and nothing different to what they usually do, I get you can be a creature of habit but going to the same restaurant twice in a row on holiday??? what a snoozefest 😭

Reactions: 37
Would be nice to see them replace the single files with a monthly q&a they never seem to do them, id honestly be interested to know if it has made a difference there boyfriends meeting up and going on double dates together vs there last relationships where the boys never met, I'd also love to know why they never met up

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Right…. I think that Oliver is friends with Max because someone shared a screenshot yesterday of Chris Gregory’s IG (one of Max’s friends) and look he follows Oliver.
Max has also liked the comment!

Reactions: 17
@cinzia it’s day 3 of the 🤍🇫🇷🥖Pariii 🥖🇫🇷🤍trip when is the twit in the hat outfit coming ????

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Following my last post I didn't want to get in trouble but their podcast earnt 70k last month alone.
I'm not sure I believe this... BIG American podcasters reportedly earn like $70-100k per episode and US podcasters are much more popular than UK... Also if they were earning £70k an episode, that's £3.5 million a year and they're definitely not thaaaat rich 😂 like the way Sophia acts sometimes with being so stingy with money I would say they earn like £10k an episode maximum. Also seasoned UK podcasters, like The Receipts Podcast with a Spotify podcast deal and ads, don't even seem that rich, and I'd assume they're earning more than The Girls Bathroom.

Reactions: 11
I'm not sure I believe this... BIG American podcasters reportedly earn like $70-100k per episode and US podcasters are much more popular than UK... Also if they were earning £70k an episode, that's £3.5 million a year and they're definitely not thaaaat rich 😂 like the way Sophia acts sometimes with being so stingy with money I would say they earn like £10k an episode maximum. Also seasoned UK podcasters, like The Receipts Podcast with a Spotify podcast deal and ads, don't even seem that rich, and I'd assume they're earning more than The Girls Bathroom.
i think someone said it was 70k a month, not a year so works out a 840k a year xxx

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.