Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
48064EE1-81EC-4207-A9FF-ABB82CECDEC4.jpeg
9E815292-ABAA-40A8-B0BA-5A4A4165EEC4.jpeg

currently laughing to myself looking at the faces of the locals reacting to the girls taking their 🥺🥖🇫🇷pics lol

• Haha
Reactions: 84
i think someone said it was 70k a month, not a year so works out a 840k a year xxx
Oh yeah can't read haha, but still seems like a lot. They just don't look like girls that could have salaries of £500k/year each (podcast, insta and youtube). I know people with families that have earnt like £300k a year and their life is very different in terms of houses/possessions/cars etc.

Reactions: 9
Oh yeah can't read haha, but still seems like a lot. They just don't look like girls that could have salaries of £500k/year each (podcast, insta and youtube). I know people with families that have earnt like £300k a year and their life is very different in terms of houses/possessions/cars etc.
S&C are really young though, no family or responsibilities even if it was 300k each thats still 25k a month, plus all these trips etc they can probably claim back through taxes by branding them as ‘work trips’, same for the stays in hotels, food, travel etc …

Reactions: 14
S&C are really young though, no family or responsibilities even if it was 300k each thats still 25k a month, plus all these trips etc they can probably claim back through taxes by branding them as ‘work trips’, same for the stays in hotels, food, travel etc …
Yeah exactly so I'm saying the people I know on 300k a year with responsibilities/children to pay for and have a lot more flashy lifestyle with massive houses, so I would expect a lot more from S&C if they were on that much because they have nothing else but themselves. I'd be thinking more KSI or Patricia Bright level of flashy or properties if they were on that much. Don't get me wrong I definitely think they're on a lot of money for their age, but just not like £300-500k a year, like that is a huge amount of money.

Yeah exactly so I'm saying the people I know on 300k a year with responsibilities/children to pay for and have a lot more flashy lifestyle with massive houses, so I would expect a lot more from S&C if they were on that much because they have nothing else but themselves. I'd be thinking more KSI or Patricia Bright level of flashy or properties if they were on that much. Don't get me wrong I definitely think they're on a lot of money for their age, but just not like £300-500k a year, like that is a huge amount of money.
The lady posted that the guy who owns TGB stated that they earnt 70k from the podcast alone last month though so 300k is still feasible considering the podcast, card game, merch, insta ads, collabs, YT. Also I wouldn’t compare them to the likes of PB/KSI as they’ve both smartly invested their money and are millionaires so would defo have a flashier lifestyle. I wouldn’t call what S&C do as living frugally by any means😂 they could probably both invest in property rn and make more money but doubt their that business savvy or have interests in that atm although both already have their own houses, can’t see them being flashy with cars RN ( pretty sure Cinzia doesn’t even drive) Sophia already has a rolex, the silly amounts of designer idk I still think they’re making very decent money bc their outgoings are crazy. To say they make let’s say 100k a year is less realistic

Reactions: 2
Nearly £700 dress and she took that picture? 🥴😂😂 jus bored man🥱 I think she’s sat down because the body was not giving. This shape of dress has potential to be so unflattering if you ain’t the right shape..
A03B6B02-871C-47AF-AA8B-00CF5A8B0B1A.png

Last edited:
Nearly £700 dress and she took that picture? 🥴😂😂 jus bored man🥱 I think she’s sat down because the body was not giving. This shape of dress has potential to be so unflattering if you ain’t the right shape.. View attachment 788852
I would literally think Its plt since they have the money to I don’t get why they at least don’t get actual nice designer

Reactions: 13
Nearly £700 dress and she took that picture? 🥴😂😂 jus bored man🥱 I think she’s sat down because the body was not giving. This shape of dress has potential to be so unflattering if you ain’t the right shape.. View attachment 788852
noticed how every time they wear designer they’ll tag the brand as if jaquemues who has Kendall Jenner and Gigi hadid walk for them in their fashion shows cares that Cinzia, 24 from Nottingham with some followers on IG is wearing their dress. She’s absolutely desperate to be reposted on their page , such a clout goblin. If you’re not buying it just to wear it for a pic and had a genuine interest in the brand and their clothes, you wouldnt tag them, or feel the need to flex every other pic, it’s becoming insufferable.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If you look at the tag of the restaurant they’re at and see all the other ladies who have visited. All dressed so classy 😂. Scared to think what they’ve worn for tonight’s festivities🤨

Reactions: 15
Guys, is anyone an accountant or have one in their family. Are all of these hotel stays, holidays, clothes and designers 'tax write-offs'. How big must their taxes be, for them to spend so much and still have it written off?

Reactions: 4
noticed how every time they wear designer they’ll tag the brand as if jaquemues who has Kendall Jenner and Gigi hadid walk for them in their fashion shows cares that Cinzia, 24 from Nottingham with some followers on IG is wearing their dress. She’s absolutely desperate to be reposted on their page , such a clout goblin. If you’re not buying it just to wear it for a pic and had a genuine interest in the brand and their clothes, you wouldnt tag them, or feel the need to flex every other pic, it’s becoming insufferable.
CLOUT GOBLIN - LOL I’m screamingggg🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’ve been on holiday for a week and FINALLY caught up and I’m sat here wide awake at 6am because I can’t stop laughing at train conductor cinz being called a clout goblin 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
As a parisian im loving all these captions
"Oui 😟💖"
"Nuit 😟💕"
I want to see "baguette? oui 😟💕"
And also i want them in a yellow outfit with "gilet jaunes 😟💕"
Or "Macron démission 😟💛"

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Guys, is anyone an accountant or have one in their family. Are all of these hotel stays, holidays, clothes and designers 'tax write-offs'. How big must their taxes be, for them to spend so much and still have it written off?
I work in tax. I believe there’s specific case law relating to what is allowable specifically for influencers, but generally ‘business expenses’ would be allowable. Allowable meaning you could deduct the cost of an expensive dress from the total turnover you make in a year, if that said dress was used to make ‘content’.
I don’t do tax for influencer companies but that’s just generally the rules.
They’ve also both set up companies, one for their joint earnings, and individual companies for their personal income. Setting up companies means they’re only taxed when they withdraw profits.
4BA6CA3B-89EE-40F0-9DB0-90471D17122D.png

Above is a screenshot of the accounts they’re required to file online. The current assets is most likely either money they’re owed or actual cash in the bank. The reserves would be their profits less any dividends they’ve taken. Dividends is what they would be taxed on, and would be an amount they’d need to pay their personal expenses. i.e mortgages. As the reserves have gone up by £100k they’ve earned at least that amount jointly. I would imagine they made more like £200k before taking dividends.
These are the accounts for last year, so this years profits could be a lot more especially with their Slazenger collab and the card game. This is also just the joint company so doesn’t include what they’ve made in their individual companies.👍🏻

Reactions: 20
I work in tax. I believe there’s specific case law relating to what is allowable specifically for influencers, but generally ‘business expenses’ would be allowable. Allowable meaning you could deduct the cost of an expensive dress from the total turnover you make in a year, if that said dress was used to make ‘content’.
They’ve also both set up companies, one for their joint earnings, and individual companies for their personal income. Setting up companies means they’re only taxed when they withdraw profits. View attachment 789148
Above is a screenshot of the accounts they’re required to file online. The current assets is most likely either money they’re owed or actual cash in the bank. The reserves would be their profits less any dividends they’ve taken. Dividends is what they would be taxed on, and would be an amount they’d need to pay their personal expenses. i.e mortgages. As the reserves have gone up by £100k they’ve earned at least that amount jointly. I would imagine they made more like £200k before taking dividends.
These are the accounts for last year, so this years profits could be a lot more especially with their Slazenger collab and the card game. This is also just the joint company so doesn’t include what they’ve made in their individual companies.👍🏻
I wish I understood what this meant but my brain simply cannot compute. Sounds like they’re rolling in cash tho

• Haha
Reactions: 49
They’ve also both set up companies, one for their joint earnings, and individual companies for their personal income. Setting up companies means they’re only taxed when they withdraw profits. View attachment 789148
We love a clever queen

Reactions: 46
Sophia added a little spice and really said “nuit” in her Insta caption 💀
You know what they could recite words from moulin rouge the song, and everyone in the comments would be like French queens 🤍🥺🇫🇷🥖 byeeeeeeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.