Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So weird how Lewis still has sugar mum chin in all his holiday highlights on insta

• Haha
Reactions: 15
They are not giving what they are supposed to give in Paris. If they didn’t put the French flag constantly we would think they’re in London

Reactions: 49
same not to judge someone on appearance but....it's giving making or finding sexist/homophobic/racist jokes funny, disrespecting women to show off to his friends big tory energy

I know we don't know him but I would HOPE if he was like that she'd call him out and not stand for it or brush off a racist joke bc it's her bf and she loves him, sorry not to judge but I've had lots of friends who have had rugby boys or MIC types as boyfriends and they're literally all like that
Legit I don’t wanna judge a book by it’s cover but everytime I meet a boy with this vibe they genuinely prove to be the same close minded disappointment. My dating pool has never included men like this but I’ve seen these exact types fling around racist/sexist/homophobic jokes and play in to some really unpleasant cultures.

Thing is with Sophia and cinzia as we always say they’re in such a bubble and they’ll never have to face real world issues like sexism in the work place, and as white women will never struggle with racism or become majorly oppressed let’s be real, and they’re just so ignorant to these kind of problems. Sophia is deffo a perfect little trophy wife for these types of boys in her ignorant little world bc she’d never challenge them and tbh from how thick she seems I think that’s a fair assumption to make. Also the girls lack of care towards social issues is just so meh, I totally get influencers can’t carry the weight of every social justice issue in the world but they share duck all and don’t even try. If I had a platform their size I would definitely feel obliged to use it more for that but they’re genuinely just too self absorbed. Again not saying this responsibility falls on influencers but I’ve seen others who will educate themselves on certain issues to atleast see what they can do to help. I don’t want to be unfair and label this man as what I’ve said above but I’ve met enough of his type and usually they all turn out to be the same

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hi, I was just wondering. How tall are Sophia and Cinzia? I read online that Sophia was 5'7, idk about Cinzia. I can usually place people's heights but with them their photos make it so unclear how tall they are, in some photos they both look short and then in others Sophia looks super tall and Cinzia looks average height.

Sorry if this has been asked before/been posted somewhere :)
They’re small! I think Sophia is 5”5 max, Cinzia is maybe 5”3. Lidia is like 5”1 🤣

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe how much the Paris content is lacking. I am embarrassed for them!
Imagine seeing these girls in cargo pants and ill fitting tops while otw to an actually fashion show😶.. during fashion week.. in Paris. 🥲 Byeeeeeeee!
At this point, they couldn’t do chic/effortless looks even if they wanted to because they only own expensive, gaudy tat. Sophia would be better off with a Zara suit on rn🙃. Can’t wait to see the twit in that hat either, she’s such a try hard🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I can’t believe how much the Paris content is lacking. I am embarrassed for them!
Imagine seeing these girls in cargo pants and ill fitting tops while otw to an actually fashion show😶.. during fashion week.. in Paris. 🥲 Byeeeeeeee!
At this point, they couldn’t do chic/effortless looks even if they wanted to because they only own expensive, gaudy tat. Sophia would be better off with a Zara suit on rn🙃. Can’t wait to see the twit in that hat either, she’s such a try hard🥱
twit in the hat duck off 💀💀💀💀💀💀😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😂😂😂😂😂😂

7CB4EF1F-226A-478B-9A39-9697F7754033.png
FD84BDCA-7994-4F90-9763-DB8E2376C0CA.jpeg

Oh my days 😭 not the tab classing the phlegm gremlin as a celeb attending uni in this article. Please.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
I know the video came out a few days ago but Cinzia having gravy on her phonecase whilst advertising the case is so on brand for her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Surely their boyfriends / boyfriends friends must find it weird that Sophia and Cinzia only have each other? Of course you don’t have to have hundreds of friends but it must be a bit awkward when they spend time with their boyfriends groups but the same can’t happen in return
I'd see it as a massive red flag tbh

Reactions: 12
I'd see it as a massive red flag tbh
idk it's weird that they only have each other bc they're influencers and have had the chance to meet other people and form friendships, but like i have friends here and there but I don't have a friendship group and haven't since I left uni, I didn't really stay in touch with people from school and don't live near most of my uni friends and most of my friendship group didn't stay in touch because we're all doing different things now? I don't think it's a red flag as such just weird they don't have other friends when they have had lots of opportunities in life to form friendships

Reactions: 22
Does no one else just wonder how they aren’t massive ALL they seem to do is eat out and order food they try and push this narrative that all they eat is salads and açai bowls but the halloumi they eat every day isn’t low in calories, neither is the gigantic mozzarella balls, or the heaps of granola and fruit in the açai bowls, or the constant iced coffees, or the massive Greek gyros or the pasta at Harry’s like ???!!?!?! Nothing about their diet is healthy 💀

Reactions: 37
Does no one else just wonder how they aren’t massive ALL they seem to do is eat out and order food they try and push this narrative that all they eat is salads and açai bowls but the halloumi they eat every day isn’t low in calories, neither is the gigantic mozzarella balls, or the heaps of granola and fruit in the açai bowls, or the constant iced coffees, or the massive Greek gyros or the pasta at Harry’s like ???!!?!?! Nothing about their diet is healthy 💀
yeah cos I eat one piece of chocolate and blow up like a big fat piggy but that’s me a problem bbz, so you know what all I can say is im jealous and quite frankly fuminggggggg at all these skinny girlies

Reactions: 12
I don’t think they have a regular / consistent eating pattern. Sophia recently mentioned in a vlog she’s never properly cooked in her house. She eats what’s easy and convenient. They definitely skip meals when they’re at their own houses as they cba to do anything for themselves, and on top of that she probably works out daily.

We see them post their dinners but that could be all they’ve eaten that day. Don’t get me started on Cinzia only drinking matcha for months on end

Reactions: 27
every time they travel we get our hopes up and then they end up doing the same things they do in London. they’re eating Italian food in Paris 🙄 like why even go

Reactions: 42
Does anyone else get really triggered by cinzia leaves the knife and fork on the plate after taking another “we demolished all this food🥺🥺🥺🥺🤍” pic orrrrrr?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.