Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tumbleweeds honestly. Completely what I expected, white, blonde hair, rugby lad, rich boy aesthetic, tory. Nothing new nothing fresh. Hopefully this time she won’t be appalled if he sweats
she really has a type lol when she said she tried dating someone outside of her type she deffo meant he was either not white or not rich

Reactions: 56
Surely their boyfriends / boyfriends friends must find it weird that Sophia and Cinzia only have each other? Of course you don’t have to have hundreds of friends but it must be a bit awkward when they spend time with their boyfriends groups but the same can’t happen in return

Reactions: 10
You think they’re aware of any of the pickpocketing/tourist scams that fill Paris? Probably not. Probably leave their bags and phones on cafe tables too:censored:
Okayyy lucky Cinzia for buying that new heart bag,they wouldn't even notice it's an actual bag

Reactions: 5
How boring are their stories, just photos of dinner tables, their shoes, a building, a street. They never post selfies together on them or them two talking instead of a picture. a video would be so much more engaging even if it was just “so this morning where walking to breakfast down this little street look how cute it is” like usually when influencers are away im so curious and jealous or it makes me want to visit but they have a special talent of been able to make every single city they vist seem like the exact same place.

Reactions: 60
sophias bf is just my idea of a nightmare, I know you girlies loved Christian and I’ll admit he was handsome but I work with these stale pale Tory boys all day and I could never share a bed with one 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
sophias bf is just my idea of a nightmare, I know you girlies loved Christian and I’ll admit he was handsome but I work with these stale pale Tory boys all day and I could never share a bed with one 🤢🤢🤢🤢
same not to judge someone on appearance but....it's giving making or finding sexist/homophobic/racist jokes funny, disrespecting women to show off to his friends big tory energy

I know we don't know him but I would HOPE if he was like that she'd call him out and not stand for it or brush off a racist joke bc it's her bf and she loves him, sorry not to judge but I've had lots of friends who have had rugby boys or MIC types as boyfriends and they're literally all like that

Reactions: 22
same not to judge someone on appearance but....it's giving making or finding sexist/homophobic/racist jokes funny, disrespecting women to show off to his friends big tory energy

I know we don't know him but I would HOPE if he was like that she'd call him out and not stand for it or brush off a racist joke bc it's her bf and she loves him, sorry not to judge but I've had lots of friends who have had rugby boys or MIC types as boyfriends and they're literally all like that
Sophia seems like the type of girl who would laugh along even if she doesnt find it funny she gives me pick me energy

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Sophia def gives me more pick me energy than cinzia, I feel like she’d drink beer to seem like one of the lads even though she can’t stand the taste secretly

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Sophia seems like the type of girl who would laugh along even if she doesnt find it funny she gives me pick me energy
no you're right I can't see her ever calling out her boyfriend even if she didn't agree and even in private, she deffo seems like the type to want to be in and liked by his friends and from experience boys like that don't like it when you challenge their opinion lol

honestly as a mixed girl that photo of him and his friends scares me i know they'd be calling me exotic on a dating app

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hi, I was just wondering. How tall are Sophia and Cinzia? I read online that Sophia was 5'7, idk about Cinzia. I can usually place people's heights but with them their photos make it so unclear how tall they are, in some photos they both look short and then in others Sophia looks super tall and Cinzia looks average height.

Sorry if this has been asked before/been posted somewhere :)

Sophias type is bland which matches her personality
this 😂😂 sorry but she is so bland. BIG pick me energy too, I agree with you all.
She's the type a guy would want to "wife" because she's so boring and would agree with them on everything, no arguments etc

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I knew you girlies would come through! I know a number of us had been suspecting it could be Max for a while but it’s good to have confirmation. Christian was definitely better looking (I know looks aren’t everything). He seems to have a pretty serious big boy job so must have a brain - not sure how he manages to make conversation with Sophia “I just realised cookie dough is dough that makes cookies” Tuxford. Anyway. We’ll file Max under “unremarkable”. NEXT.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Still can't over you guys being such great detectives. Finding out who Sophia is dating based on very little information, wow.

The girls give us nothing but we still find out everything lmao. Bravo!

Reactions: 30
I find Cinzia's obsession with Kylie Jenner genuinely concerning. Like I don't know anyone IRL who so blatantly goes out the way to one to actually BE another person. Can't be good for her.

Reactions: 31
Honestly boys like this give me the ick I can’t even put my finger on it but the Tory vibes are deffo offputting. Why do I get the impression Sophia in a relationship is just dry, would’ve loved her to be single a bit longer and shown us nights out with her other friends..

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.