Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly beginning to think sophia is just as obsessed with kylie as cinzia is, shes just not as obvious with it. she went and got short french tips a few days after kylie posted hers and is usually the first one to initiate kuwtk talk in the vlogs

unlike cinz she doesn’t shamelessly copy the outfits and poses down to a t, but this is pretty close
I agree they both (along with so many influeners) copy the Kardashian/Jenner family because they truly believe they have it all and being even perceived like them is an ultimate goal :rolleyes: . But also sometimes people give the K/Js too much credit, like that top with black/dark jeans really isn't something you wouldn't have seen before, they themselves aren't the most original bunch 😂

Anyway, wanted to say that I know obviously the girls bathroom is the name of their podcast, it's their brand and all that, but surely they could have taken the time (or given someone the task more likely) to come up with another name? Or maybe it's just me who finds it an odd name for a book.
-What are you reading?
-Oh, it's "The girls bathroom" 😂
It's not the worst thing, but to me just another thing that gives away how serious about the book they are - the only target audience is their fans. No intention of actually gaining more fans from it, actually marketing it as a book for girls to read, just a quick money grab

Reactions: 13
Dead 🤣🤣🤣 Who are these delusional people?! Real? Genuine?
Ngl i keep reading this thread and get hopeful that ppl are opening their eyes, then i go to their page and the comments are nothing but praise. We’ve got a long way to go for these girls to really see what’s what.

Reactions: 16
Ngl i keep reading this thread and get hopeful that ppl are opening their eyes, then i go to their page and the comments are nothing but praise. We’ve got a long way to go for these girls to really see what’s what.
I feel like these girls will never be unpopular even though their content is getting more and more questionable…can’t put my finger on what it is that keeps people coming back for more!

Reactions: 9
I feel like these girls will never be unpopular even though their content is getting more and more questionable…can’t put my finger on what it is that keeps people coming back for more!
I feel like that’s the case with most influencers 🤐

Reactions: 1
I was thinking the same thing. If you look at the views on their YouTube videos compared to subscribers it’s pretty good. The podcast is clearly popular and they get a lot of interaction on IG.

Reactions: 1
I was thinking the same thing. If you look at the views on their YouTube videos compared to subscribers it’s pretty good. The podcast is clearly popular and they get a lot of interaction on IG.
I think this is the main factor in why they won’t really change what they’re doing, they’re not really seeing any repercussions to the problematic things they’re doing! The small minority who question them are branded as ‘haters’ even though I feel most of us would genuinely like and support them if what they were to show some growth/honesty/consistency. I think rather than wishing for their past selves it’s better to just realise that this is who they are in present day, they’re not going to stop and their privilege means they will most likely never have to acknowledge much to the fans they are losing along the way. Their careers continue to grow and I think less and less of their newer fans will know/remember them from old YT days so unfortunately I think many people actually do like and look up to their current lifestyle

Reactions: 9
idk why cinzia is editing her insta Pics to look dolmio family esque!! She’s like 3 steps from looking like Chloe ferry 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I don’t get why cinzia is hiding her face in her recent hello fresh ad story..? Liiiike wouldn’t it be easier to film the video in selfie mode instead of this awkward angle..

Reactions: 18
Would love to know how much hello fresh is paying them. Cinzia couldn’t even be arsed to finish the ads at home, so had to finish them in London, in a mirror which had nothing to do with the food she had cooked at home, typical laziness from the lazy Queen herself. She should write a book on how to be a lazy influencer and rip people off, and create bare minimum content whilst still maximising profit, at least that would be on brand xo

Reactions: 54
The way when she does an ad she hides her face with her phone is so embarrassing like she looks STUPID. every single ad she does it, it makes it so obvious how much she edits her face on her feed

Reactions: 41
I think this is the main factor in why they won’t really change what they’re doing, they’re not really seeing any repercussions to the problematic things they’re doing! The small minority who question them are branded as ‘haters’ even though I feel most of us would genuinely like and support them if what they were to show some growth/honesty/consistency. I think rather than wishing for their past selves it’s better to just realise that this is who they are in present day, they’re not going to stop and their privilege means they will most likely never have to acknowledge much to the fans they are losing along the way. Their careers continue to grow and I think less and less of their newer fans will know/remember them from old YT days so unfortunately I think many people actually do like and look up to their current lifestyle
Exactly. If their money went down or they stopped getting as many deals or ads, you would see them changing their ways reeeal quick. Their pockets are the only thing they care about.

Reactions: 5
The great thing about the Receipts Podcast is it’s three women, aged 30, 32, 35, one (recently) divorced, one single mother, and one who hasn’t been in a relationship in a decade. The dynamic and advice / life experience from them is great. Then you have these two idiots who can barely speak English now ‘writing’ (sending a few voice notes to a ghost writer who will do it for them) a book. Literally makes me sick.
did Audrey divorce nick?! I swear she announced at their live show that they’re back together 💔💔

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I find the Hello Fresh ads so disingenuous re Cinzia. They are barely at there homes and constantly eat out so I highly doubt it’s her “go to.” I don’t know if it’s just me but it just seems so out of touch with reality like she’s literally posting this from her expensive hotel room in London where she’s been the majority of the last 6 months🤣

Reactions: 33
I find the Hello Fresh ads so disingenuous re Cinzia. They are barely at there homes and constantly eat out so I highly doubt it’s her “go to.” I don’t know if it’s just me but it just seems so out of touch with reality like she’s literally posting this from her expensive hotel room in London where she’s been the majority of the last 6 months🤣
I’m sure Sophia also said she’d never cooked in her new house? She’s just as bad. These two prove everything that is wrong with the influencer industry, there’s nothing genuine about the things they promote or how they promote it yet they still do get approached by these brands who clearly don’t do any research on the people they partner with. other influencers eg Audrey (another example of the Receipts girls) always talks even on the podcast/stories about how much she loves cooking! Also someone like thinklikekandie/kikeaj who are into fitness and changed their diets a lot over the years etc get ignored. white privilege plays a huge part in S&Cs success imo as with a lot of other influencers

did Audrey divorce nick?! I swear she announced at their live show that they’re back together 💔💔
I think they did separate as she confirmed in the book, the Manny live show was cancelled but did she at another live show?

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
A youtuber book feels very 2014/2015 like please bare with me while I get my skater skirt and creepers on to go get frilly socks from topshop

• Haha
Reactions: 69
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.