Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not normally one to praise Lidia, but the difference between her and Cinzia regarding Covid awareness is apparent here. Lidia has put up stories of her getting tested for the flight and even showed the place…. As for cinzia….. radio silence
Like I’m all for going away if you can do it safely and I’m not saying Cinzia hasn’t got tested, but as an influencer who is now on their third(?) holiday this year you’d thing she’d create some awareness of the safety regulations rather than being all ‘omg off again it’s so easy 🥺 🤍✈
Maybe I’m just being picky tho

Reactions: 22
I’m not normally one to praise Lidia, but the difference between her and Cinzia regarding Covid awareness is apparent here. Lidia has put up stories of her getting tested for the flight and even showed the place…. As for cinzia….. radio silence
Like I’m all for going away if you can do it safely and I’m not saying Cinzia hasn’t got tested, but as an influencer who is now on their third(?) holiday this year you’d thing she’d create some awareness of the safety regulations rather than being all ‘omg off again it’s so easy 🥺 🤍✈
Maybe I’m just being picky tho
To be fair I’ve been on holiday twice now in the last month and it was all really straightforward, especially if you’re double vaccinated, like really a matter of googling. Also for Lidia I think doing that is just a way for her to brag she’s going away again, like she’s not smart enough to do it with it in mind that she’s raising awareness IMO. Also tbf it’s just not interesting content hence why cinzia maybe doesn’t post it?? Idk that’s just my take on it

I acc just looked at Lidias stories and low-key it seems like she’s posting that as an advert and maybe the clinic is paying here

Reactions: 12

Thought I recognised this top lol; but I think the way in which it’s worn worn here is ok.The top needs small perky boobs

Reactions: 8
Honestly I find Sophia quite rude & stuck up these days. The way she says ‘phenomenal’ at everything is annoying AF for someone with zero personality.

Reactions: 36
I know this has been asked and answered before, but I can’t seem to find the answers. Does anyone know where Cinzia and Sophia’s suitcases are from please? In particular Sophia’s it looks very sturdy

Reactions: 1
I know this has been asked and answered before, but I can’t seem to find the answers. Does anyone know where Cinzia and Sophia’s suitcases are from please? In particular Sophia’s it looks very sturdy
Samsonite

Reactions: 3
Just watched a vlog of emma chamberlain and her dad taking the subway in Paris to go around town and explore the city. Made me really think who the hell do sophia and cinzia think they are tbh for staying in a 5 star hotel and taking cabs to restaurants and back to the hotel. And ms emma was invited to literally LOUIS VUITTON 🙄Feel Like they’re the type of nouveaux riches who think going to Dubai is the height of luxury because drake said so🥴😭 anyways if u wanna watch the vlog it’s on her dads channel and it’s him painting Notre dame!

Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.