Sophia & Cinzia #25 Single no more, Nikki Studios = a bore, making content’s still a chore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not them just eating and talking about what tv shows to watch AGAIN, makes it worse you have to skip through because the just give spoilers 🤣

Reactions: 20
i'm confused lidia left paris 2 days; how has she done her day 2 test already AND then a fit to fly after.
seems like a waste of money, if the results are both negative. then again, her test seemed sponsored & undeclared

Reactions: 13
Their comments on their YouTube video are literally every sucking their arse, this is why they continue to post the absolute bare minimum

Reactions: 19
I’m sure Sophia also said she’d never cooked in her new house? She’s just as bad. These two prove everything that is wrong with the influencer industry, there’s nothing genuine about the things they promote or how they promote it yet they still do get approached by these brands who clearly don’t do any research on the people they partner with. other influencers eg Audrey (another example of the Receipts girls) always talks even on the podcast/stories about how much she loves cooking! Also someone like thinklikekandie/kikeaj who are into fitness and changed their diets a lot over the years etc get ignored. white privilege plays a huge part in S&Cs success imo as with a lot of other influencers

I think they did separate as she confirmed in the book, the Manny live show was cancelled but did she at another live show?
at the London show she announced (for the first time) that they’re doing couples counselling and they’re giving it a go! This was a about 2 months ago I think xx

Reactions: 5
Wow they are so bleeping boring it’s tiring. Honestly. Who even goes to Paris and manages to make the worlds most boring vlogs of them sat jn the bleeping hotel room constantly. B.O.R.I.N.G

Reactions: 20
Now the same repeated content from cinzia and lidia they can't even be original with different pictures of their travels you'd think being different people they'd capture different things but then again it's copy and paste with them two.

Reactions: 13
Ummmm do we think Sophia's latest story with the 'I prefer my own company' mug is directed at anyone ??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do we think they’re going to get organised and do a sick Halloween outfit or is it going to be a flop again?

they literally spent half a podcast talking about outfits for what?? They could of took the ideas and put outfits together and done a video so they’re subscribers could get inspo for next weeks video and then upload a video next Saturday of their actual outfits (even if they don’t go out) they dress up everyday just for Instagram pictures so why is Halloween so different?

Reactions: 10
Reactions: 16
Do we think they’re going to get organised and do a sick Halloween outfit or is it going to be a flop again?

they literally spent half a podcast talking about outfits for what?? They could of took the ideas and put outfits together and done a video so they’re subscribers could get inspo for next weeks video and then upload a video next Saturday of their actual outfits (even if they don’t go out) they dress up everyday just for Instagram pictures so why is Halloween so different?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have they gone to Italy to see family or just to eat plain tomato penne?

• Haha
Reactions: 56
Their latest vlog where they don’t even know how to use the hot chocolate maker for a ad just sums up their laziness. They are getting paid to advertise it, they are a disgrace!
Sophia saying she used it and then ‘I think I have the black one’ u haven’t used it Sophia your a bullshitter

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I just can't get my head around the excessive launches one after the other? Like first of all the card game, barely any promo, then onto slazenger (lol), more card game, Nicki studios, then tgb merch, then book?? Like are u gonna let any of these launches land before you move onto the next or are you just churning rubbish out because u can??

Also correct me if im wrong but did they have an entire photoshoot to release one tracksuit??

Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.