Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m so bored of their instagram feeds now šŸ˜“ would it kill them to crack a smile for once?

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m so bored of their instagram feeds now šŸ˜“ would it kill them to crack a smile for once?
Same. I'm over the overly posed pictures. The poses are even getting more ridiculous and closer to what you see on Zara. I just wanna see them being normal! Also we don't always need 3 or 4 pictures, one is fine.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Itā€™s so baffling to me as someone who also had braces until the age of 18/19 that Sophia doesnā€™t smile in EVERY picture since getting hers off. Itā€™s been four years now for me and I still want to show my teeth off in every photo šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 12
It makes me sick how much they are fetishing (?) over Asian culture for the aesthetic. Next thing they will be trying to change their make up (finally) and jump on the fox eye trend. Also, give it another few weeks till cinzia it over the matcha obsession.

Reactions: 23
0A3AAC2B-B716-4489-BF0D-5673E141BF37.jpeg

She just looks like one of those teenagers that hang around outside shops and hurl abuse at anyone who glances at them to me with this outfit/stance/hair

• Haha
Reactions: 56
what the hell are they doing ....
what about stay at home do they not understand? i havenā€™t gone anywhere in two bleeping weeks and iā€™m going CRAZY yet theyā€™re out every day if not multiple times a day when they could just take pics at home and use their āœØ imagination āœØ but they obvs just canā€™t do anything thatā€™s not copying others lmao

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Can they not just go back to rolling about their beds with face masks on like they did last April? All of these trips for the aesthetic is *so* against the spirit of this lockdown.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Theyā€™re so obsessed with copying things from Pinterest, thereā€™s a MILLION easy, at-home photo shoot ideas on there. Nothing too fancy or too professional looking, just more interesting photos. They have all of the space of Sophiaā€™s house and all of Cinziaā€™s flat to themselves, they wouldnā€™t be in anyoneā€™s way. Thereā€™s really no excuse for these tit photos in the shop.

she looks like one of the scary girls i would walk past and pretend to be on the phone so i donā€™t get abusešŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
EXACTLYYY

Reactions: 15
Just watched the mukbang and CINZIA omg who does she think she IS ?!?! Talking about Craig David, ā€œoh weā€™d NEED to go to Londonā€ ā€œwe NEED to get VIPā€ hahahaha like what are you too good to sit at a concert with other ā€˜commonersā€™?? Do u need a booth to enjoy urself x

Also when she was talking about wanting to drink beer cos it looks cool šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ Honey if you have try so hard to act cool - YOU ARE NOT COOL. Someoneā€™s gotta tell her...

Reactions: 32
Also when she was talking about wanting to drink beer cos it looks cool šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ Honey if you have try so hard to act cool - YOU ARE NOT COOL. Someoneā€™s gotta tell her...
Right?? Drinking something you don't like just to look cool is literally what sixteen-year-olds at their first house party do, not women in their twenties :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reactions: 6
wtf is cinzias obsesssion right now with asian culture? like taking pics in the Asian supermarket just for the ā€˜aestheticā€™ girl itā€™s weird

Reactions: 14
Just watched the mukbang and CINZIA omg who does she think she IS ?!?! Talking about Craig David, ā€œoh weā€™d NEED to go to Londonā€ ā€œwe NEED to get VIPā€ hahahaha like what are you too good to sit at a concert with other ā€˜commonersā€™?? Do u need a booth to enjoy urself x

Then they complained about the ticket prices being Ā£90 yet easily splash hundreds on a designer bag? They donā€™t have their priorities right. Iā€™d rather have a night with my best friend seeing Craig then a designer bag anyday

Reactions: 19
that is literally it lmao they are so uncool they are literally basic af now and change personality every 2 months

they used to be so funny and different and didnā€™t care what anyone else wore or done

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.