Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can someone pls explain what’s so wrong with the jordan’s? i’m not a trainer gal at all and am so lost 😂

Reactions: 9
Watching the mukbang (I’m that bored) and they’re on about taking breaks in relationships, Sophia was like it depends on why you’re taking a break, Cinzia responds with “if we’re taking breaks because we’re toxic and you’re cheating on me...” wonder could this be speaking from personal experience? Cos she did say before when her and Lewis broke up that they were fighting all the time and it was toxic 👀

Reactions: 20
Colour me influenced, I’m watching out of boredom now too 😂 Cinzia looks like she can hardly move her eyebrows, has she had something new done or is her ponytail just that tight?

Reactions: 2
can someone pls explain what’s so wrong with the jordan’s? i’m not a trainer gal at all and am so lost 😂
Dunk lows are popular again atm but Jordan lows aren’t as popular (personally I would wear dunk lows and not Jordan 1 lows) the blue shoes are Jordan lows and just ... not it at all especially styled liked that yikes ... the way the tongue is so big compared to the shoe and the way it just sits omg

Reactions: 4
They’re nice Jordan’s, but low tops look terrible w the kinds of outfits she’s wearing.

Reactions: 2
I just rewatched their New York vlog from three years ago and the difference in them is crazy. Mainly Sophia tbh. They were so much more likeable and just seemed to appreciate things more and kind of not give a duck about what others might say. Now, it's all about aesthetic and what will people think. Sad to see the influencer lifestyle going to their heads like that.
Not the same trip but sophias outfits from when she went to nyc with fiona were SO good

Reactions: 4
I just rewatched their New York vlog from three years ago and the difference in them is crazy. Mainly Sophia tbh. They were so much more likeable and just seemed to appreciate things more and kind of not give a duck about what others might say. Now, it's all about aesthetic and what will people think. Sad to see the influencer lifestyle going to their heads like that.
Omg I discovered them through these vlogs and thought they were the type of gals I would be friends with 😭 It pains me how much they’ve changed! I scrolled through their instagrams yesterday (mainly to find Craig David’s comment because lockdown has me bored out of my mind) and they always had such funny captions and actually seemed to be living their life and taking pics along the way as opposed to the whole fake aesthetic and zero personality that they’ve got going on now

Reactions: 7
I wonder if they’ll actually start going on city breaks etc (post covid obviously) like they used to years ago. Those vlogs were so carefree, fun and just embracing being young... they were single back then too I think. I mean who am I kidding though they’ll probably stick to LA trips and potentially Paris for a baguette frolick...

Reactions: 16
Can we talk about how bleeping aggressive Cinzia was with her comments towards the men in the most recent podcast? Calling them freaks, ugly and to be ‘really nasty’ to them to get their interest back?
Here’s an idea!! How about we act like the adults we are and stop chasing after toxic men!?

Genuinely pissed me off and she ruined my workout 😂

Fantastic role models girls, just fantastic 👏🏼

Reactions: 25
She’s such a pick me girl, watching her try the beer was painful. Beer Is ten times easier to drink than the rubbish Prosecco and wines they pretend to like but they aren’t ready for that convo 😂😭😭
Don't even, they really do think drinking whispering angel rose is a personality trait. Let's face it they only like it cause they see it on instagram with a pretty bottle. They even said they couldn't even drink rose with lemonade ..

Reactions: 7
They irritate me so much but the Drake concert storytime in their most recent vid kind of reminded me why I used to like them

Reactions: 15
I wonder if they’ll actually start going on city breaks etc (post covid obviously) like they used to years ago. Those vlogs were so carefree, fun and just embracing being young... they were single back then too I think. I mean who am I kidding though they’ll probably stick to LA trips and potentially Paris for a baguette frolick...
Feel like we’re never going to get those kind of vids again bc bleeping LIDIA the leech always has to bloody tag along and ruin the vibe 🙂🙂🙂🙂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.