Sophia & Cinzia #10 We'll only buy if its designer, but #ad for a free recliner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I always thought this and I'm sure they addressed it in a video just before she moved. I think Cinzia wanted the box room as she felt Lidias was haunted, Lidias was part of her old house before they had an extension. So when they had that done Cinzia had the newer room as it wasn't "haubted". Someone correct me if I'm wrong or making it up but I'm sure it was that 🤣
Yeah I definitely remember this 😂😂

Reactions: 4
I always thought this and I'm sure they addressed it in a video just before she moved. I think Cinzia wanted the box room as she felt Lidias was haunted, Lidias was part of her old house before they had an extension. So when they had that done Cinzia had the newer room as it wasn't "haubted". Someone correct me if I'm wrong or making it up but I'm sure it was that 🤣
Omg yes!!! 100% you’re right hahaha I remember this now! Poor cinzia 😂

Reactions: 5
Excellent roundup luckyblue!!
Fiona has been busy this past week... Sophia's depop has plenty of NASTYGAL bits for sale. Hmmm yep, a company that has been gifting S&C freebies for months. £25 for a pair of ugly boots (that are cheaper on the nastygal site), anyone?
in reguards to the depop : what’s this picture about 😂😂😭
D9E429C4-9B01-4432-9668-C2381DE7DCC1.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
04E02DA3-D8BC-4170-811E-ABD19255B2B1.png

I have multiple qualms with this 😭 Firstly babes the point of legally having to disclose your ads is for people to SEE IT and know it’s an ad, you can’t hide it in the corner. Secondly, don’t pretend you give a shite about it being “all natural” and sustainable 🥺🥺🥺 🤍🤍🤍, all you post is fast fashion. You’re doing it because you’re being compensated 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 48
View attachment 374147
I have multiple qualms with this 😭 Firstly babes the point of legally having to disclose your ads is for people to SEE IT and know it’s an ad, you can’t hide it in the corner. Secondly, don’t pretend you give a shite about it being “all natural” and sustainable 🥺🥺🥺 🤍🤍🤍, all you post is fast fashion. You’re doing it because you’re being compensated 🙄
What’s worse than the #ad being hidden is the fact that even the actual ad sentence is also hard to read! I shouldn’t have to squint my eyes to read something you want to “influence” me to buy 🙄

Reactions: 9
View attachment 374147
Hardly gonna take deodorant advice off cinzia when she looks musty af and probably smells like fake tan all the time. If the state of her mattress is anything to go by...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Preparing for all the podcast advice to refer to Kim and Kanye’s divorce...

Reactions: 22
Please Cin we get it, you like matcha tea - it doesn't make you individual or quirky.

Like how many days of the year is she going to keep taking photos and insta stories of her matcha. It's the equivalent of me taking a photo of my glass of water everytime I drink it... It's like she has nothing more of her personality to give other than matcha and that sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
just saw this on IG via Rendall Coleby, not sure how I feel

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
just saw this on IG via Rendall Coleby, not sure how I feel

When sites promoting actual illegal activities continue to exist, I'm sure there's nothing to worry about...

The posts on Tattle are no worse than those on Twitter or Instagram so do they want to shut those down too?

Reactions: 15
When sites promoting actual illegal activities continue to exist, I'm sure there's nothing to worry about...

The posts on Tattle are no worse than those on Twitter or Instagram so do they want to shut those down too?
the girl who posted it to her half a million followers claims tattle life damages mental health, and wants to shut it down before we ‘have blood on our hands’. would she rather have people discuss her in her IG comments? you can’t censor people, they WILL always talk. if tattle gets shut down, another forum will pop up I’m sure. just wanted to let people know

• Heart
Reactions: 19
the girl who posted it to her half a million followers claims tattle life damages mental health, and wants to shut it down before we ‘have blood on our hands’. would she rather have people discuss her in her IG comments? you can’t censor people, they WILL always talk. if tattle gets shut down, another forum will pop up I’m sure. just wanted to let people know
She has a thread btw! Just to let you know if you haven’t seen it x

Daily mail comments and other newspapers are always worse, it just drives more traffic to the site and always backfires when influencers look for sympathy

Reactions: 11
Anytime someone tries to excuse Cinzia's blackfishing with cries of "she's italian!!!!!" i'm gonna have to point them in the direction of a recent video of theirs where Cinzia doesn't know how to pronounce gioia, the italian word for joy.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Anytime someone tries to excuse Cinzia's blackfishing with cries of "she's italian!!!!!" i'm gonna have to point them in the direction of a recent video of theirs where Cinzia doesn't know how to pronounce gioia, the italian word for joy.
and can’t spell ‘finito’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s about as Italian as a pizza from the Morrison’s counter

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Why the duck do they keep posting random photos of food isles in the supermarkets? As if we’ve all never been to the supermarket before... they really are the most blandest girls ever

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.