Sophia and Cinzia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find the difference between their relationships with their boyfs really interesting. Cinzia moved in too quick and I feel like it’s not gonna work out, she seems so obsessed with him but I don’t feel it’s reciprocated. I think sophias relationship just seems way more healthy. The fact that she has other friends too and cinzia doesn’t says a lot about their true characters too I feel. Like Sophia made her friends from work but cinzia used to work in a bar/club, did she make no friends there?? Probs too busy eating “vegan” and stealing other peoples pictures to make friends

Reactions: 13
It wouldn't have been hard to play dumb even, she could have just said "I just found it on pinterest, didn't know where it came from but fab picture I'll tag you now I know". It would have been a lie but it would have meant it blew over quickly. By ignoring it she is only making it a bigger deal but at least it is making more people aware of their crappy behaviour.
Shows the sort of person she is. She isn’t backing down and doesn’t feel the need to acknowledge her😕

Just seen that she finally has! Not that it’s made her look any better🤣 how pathetic

Reactions: 1
It’s gone now. Amazing how quickly she can see comments calling her out but conveniently missed 60 notifications tagging Maggie
How embarrassing. Who is she trying to fool? Was it really that hard to tag her in the first place? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
I always put it down to cinzia just being more shy than sophia like maybe not wanting to cause a scene, but these stories about dribbling all over lewis and now explicitly not tagging the girl is just bad manners 😂 you’re like 21 now sweetie

Reactions: 7
does Cinzia eat any vegetables at all? Just vegan junk food? She thinks it’s healthy because it’s vegan 💀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
So she can tag all the brands in her new post for a repost but can’t tag the influencer she stole from, interesting

So she can tag all the brands in her new post for a repost but can’t tag the influencer she stole from, interesting
Also she’s on a walk with Sophia and she’s just on Instagram posting rather than enjoying time with Sophia

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I swear you're only supposed to be meeting up with one person... Correct me if I'm wrong? Cinzia already met up with Lidia

Reactions: 2
has anyone heard anything nasty about Sophia? she's always been the one I prefer bc I've always thought she's gentler. cinzia has that snappy sharp humour that people like (I do too) but I've always felt she can be cutting with it. it'd be interesting to hear if anyone has heard anything.

I swear you're only supposed to be meeting up with one person... Correct me if I'm wrong? Cinzia already met up with Lidia
today?

has anyone heard anything nasty about Sophia? she's always been the one I prefer bc I've always thought she's gentler. cinzia has that snappy sharp humour that people like (I do too) but I've always felt she can be cutting with it. it'd be interesting to hear if anyone has heard anything.

today?
Yep, they put in on their insta stories

today?
my experience of Sophia has been lovely. Some people seem to think online she comes across as bitchy but she’s the sweetest in person, so friendly, welcoming and full of compliments.

Reactions: 9
It is only one person, I just saw it on the news.. Does cinzia not have a brain? I don't think Sophia has met up with anyone else

Sophia has been meeting up with her brother to use his gym equipment, she mentioned it in the last vlog. And you can meet up with different people, just only one person at a time. E.g. Cinzia could see Lidia one day and then Sophia another day (which I think she's done?)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It is only one person, I just saw it on the news.. Does cinzia not have a brain? I don't think Sophia has met up with anyone else
It’s one person at a time, not in general. So you can see your Mum in the morning and then see your Dad in the afternoon, so technically they’re not breaking rules. You can’t pick at them for every little thing hahaha even though I doubt they’re staying 2metres apart

Sophia has been meeting up with her brother to use his gym equipment, she mentioned it in the last vlog. And you can meet up with different people, just only one person at a time. E.g. Cinzia could see Lidia one day and then Sophia another day (which I think she's done?)
Yeah I think it’s one person at a time, but cinzia and Lidia were with their mum and drove there. 😂😂😂 wonder if s and c done the same and drove together 😂

It’s one person at a time, not in general. So you can see your Mum in the morning and then see your Dad in the afternoon, so technically they’re not breaking rules. You can’t pick at them for every little thing hahaha even though I doubt they’re staying 2metres apart
Ooh sorry haha, all this government tit is confusing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.