Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's giving rich influencer mum vibes😂

why does she look like a middle aged housewife watching her child play while she sips skinny soy lattes with the other mums... the hair, the bag it just ages her like crazy😭🤦🏽‍♀️😂
My auntie is a wealthy woman who lives in chester and is 55 and looks EXACTLY like this and so do her friends 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 21
she said in a podcast last week I think or the week before that her ex didn't invite her to his work christmas party because he was embarrassed by her job lol I wonder if it's also because she just doesn't know anything you know that type of crowd the tory made in chelsea corporate type she seems to like can be very pretentious and generally think they're above everyone else in terms of intelligence i'm sure she'd be proving them right
But I remember her saying she was going to Christian’s Christmas party in a Christmas outfit haul try on back in the day? Is she just making stuff up or did he invite her and then revoke the invitation 👀

Reactions: 4
But I remember her saying she was going to Christian’s Christmas party in a Christmas outfit haul try on back in the day? Is she just making stuff up or did he invite her and then revoke the invitation 👀
She didn’t get invited one year but did the next

Reactions: 5
It's giving rich influencer mum vibes😂

why does she look like a middle aged housewife watching her child play while she sips skinny soy lattes with the other mums... the hair, the bag it just ages her like crazy😭🤦🏽‍♀️😂
Why is she holding the drink like that 🙈 it’s giving Kendal J in the Pepsi advert

• Haha
Yeah I thought the EXACT same when she posted her new hair on her story yesterday she looks OLD. And not in a good way at all. The yellow toned Hollywood blonde hair is really giving back in the day Kim Zolciak vibes 😐

She suited her hair so much better like last year when she had the root melt on it and it was a bit more light and ashy she’s really dressing and looking like she’s in her 30’s at the moment and it’s not the look she thinks it is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Come on now cinzia, we know you wore a blazer all night where is it! You can't fool us😂

This outfit just looks so uncomfortable & ugly in general, one swift move your tits out, sequins jabbing you in the side when you sit down, belly folding over the waistband. The two colours look foul together, the low waist skirt just makes her look like a rectangle🙄

Also there's no way her chin is that tiny in the second pic, it's like half her face is gone. someone's gone over the top with the editing😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Yeah I thought the EXACT same when she posted her new hair on her story yesterday she looks OLD. And not in a good way at all. The yellow toned Hollywood blonde hair is really giving back in the day Kim Zolciak vibes 😐

She suited her hair so much better like last year when she had the root melt on it and it was a bit more light and ashy she’s really dressing and looking like she’s in her 30’s at the moment and it’s not the look she thinks it is
Agreeeee - I know it got a lot of hate on here but I actually enjoyed the crazy cookie monster dress with the completely open back she wore to the Avatar premiere.. it was the only thing she's worn lately that actually shows she likes to have fun with fashion and dress like someone in their mid-20s... Same with the brown feathered look recently that a lot of people on here hated lol.

The high-neck tops with the blazers and chanel are giving rich corporate mum vibes - so so so dull, and if I see her in one more tailored camel coat from Zara I might scream. Definitely don't even think it's giving 30s as I follow a few influencers in their 30s who are still cute and experimental with their style but also classy, it's just giving no sense of style

Reactions: 11
I’m sorrryyyy what was Cinzia thinking…. She has a beautiful body and gorgeous face and then wears something like that??? Not only is the outfit objectively horrendous and doesn’t do her justice it’s so expensive. The top is £300…. Plz

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Yeah everyone who keeps saying Sophia looks like she’s in her 30s has never met anyone in their 30s by the sounds of it 😂😂😂 she dresses as though she’s a 50 year old woman chilling in the golf club restaurant waiting for her rich hubby. Also that outfit on cinzia… please just no hunni please no

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Not sure if anyone has already said this but I’m finding cinzia a lot more likeable since she’s been more active on tiktok/ posting her advent calendar opening videos

Reactions: 22
I’m not supporting her but I don’t get why Sophia dressing classy is a bad thing.. it’s at least much better than the outfits we’ve been seeing Cinzia in recently.. like WHAT is that sequin two piece it does NOTHING for her 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I’m not supporting her but I don’t get why Sophia dressing classy is a bad thing.. it’s at least much better than the outfits we’ve been seeing Cinzia in recently.. like WHAT is that sequin two piece it does NOTHING for her 🤦🏻‍♀️
it’s not a “bad thing” most people just don’t think she looks good. i don’t mind it but i dress basic anyway haha. plus they can both look bad at the same time, doesn’t have to be one or the other - and tbf if you read the last few pages people have been criticising cinzia’s clothes are well

Reactions: 4
1671129489275.png

how tf has she made her face look that skinny

also, completely unrelated but i remember sophia drives, does cinzia? what sort of cars do they have? was just thinking i wonder except the house/s if they have big car payments going out every month (Not relevant really, i just find the money they spend compared to saving/investing mad)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Agreeeee - I know it got a lot of hate on here but I actually enjoyed the crazy cookie monster dress with the completely open back she wore to the Avatar premiere.. it was the only thing she's worn lately that actually shows she likes to have fun with fashion and dress like someone in their mid-20s... Same with the brown feathered look recently that a lot of people on here hated lol.

The high-neck tops with the blazers and chanel are giving rich corporate mum vibes - so so so dull, and if I see her in one more tailored camel coat from Zara I might scream. Definitely don't even think it's giving 30s as I follow a few influencers in their 30s who are still cute and experimental with their style but also classy, it's just giving no sense of style
I agree the blue sequin feather dress she wore was fun and young and a stand out dress for a premier. I can’t stand all the dull outfits, but wow Cinzia looks absolutely awful in that tacky outfits her boobs look horrendous.

she said in a podcast last week I think or the week before that her ex didn't invite her to his work christmas party because he was embarrassed by her job lol I wonder if it's also because she just doesn't know anything you know that type of crowd the tory made in chelsea corporate type she seems to like can be very pretentious and generally think they're above everyone else in terms of intelligence i'm sure she'd be proving them right
I find it so cringe when people look down on social media as a career when in reality these girls definitely earn more than their exes 🤣 but I do think they could do a better job at how they present themselves and the outfits they wear. Especially Cinzia. What on earth was that recent look.. not ok

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.