Sophia and Cinzia #33 Sophia wifed off with mr Tory, is this the end of S&C’s story?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

I’ve thought this before. Frustrating that they’re showing young girls it’s ok if all your conversations revolve around men lol

Reactions: 11
Their podcast is crazy!! I’ve never heard of bigger hypocrites. The whole time they are supporting girls doing things that if the roles were reversed they would through an absolute fit about?!? I just don’t get how they can’t realise how hypocritical there being

Reactions: 16
sorry if anyone's already said this (idk how old the ad is) but has anyone seen cinzia's refy ad on tiktok - someone asked in the comments if this now meant she was doing content solo/without sophia and she said no. feel like it's just an awkward situation really if she's being interrogated for doing one tiktok alone, some of their fans are weeeird

Reactions: 8
I think it’s a good thing that they do some content alone on the side whilst working together. I don’t understand why their stans would have a problem with that.

Reactions: 4
I can’t cope with Cinzia sniffing constantly in the new video. She gives off such grubby vibes. No casetify ad so that’s one good thing…

OMG just got up to the thumbnail bit of the video - they definitely returned the bras etc they wore in that pic… all tags in tact. Fair enough returning what you didn’t wear but no way would they have kept a full Juicy tracksuit had they worn it…

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
She needs to grow the fuck up having a pic of just her Boyf as he Lock Screen as if she’s 12
Exactly what I was thinking not even a pic of the 2 of them together, very year 9

Reactions: 19
Sophia and Cinzia #34
Solo TikTok posts, the world’s worst podcast hosts, dry as RYE BREAD toast

Reactions: 24
Cinz’ new reel is not the serve she thinks it is she’s taken the clutter from her family home and brought it with her

Reactions: 8
Exactly what I was thinking not even a pic of the 2 of them together, very year 9
Well to be fair it’s even more embarrassing to have a Lock Screen of a celebrity like cinzia does with Harry Styles.. she’s 25 with a bf and after being at his concert a couple times she’s suddenly obsessed with him

shouldve put a TW at the beginning of the vid
Sophia is Fiona and cinzia is Romano I can’t unsee

Reactions: 15
I’d rather have a lock screen of my actual boyfriend than Harry Styles lmao.

Also you guys are right. Sophia is Fiona’s twin and Cinzia is Romano’s twin I can’t unsee it either haha

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.