Sophia and Cinzia #29 On the slopes w Slaz and Chanel, everyday pasta and not leaving the hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F834CD49-F625-4E49-AA2D-FF97BD04722C.png
Hope it’s not a hair Collab Because cinzias hair looks like fake shiny plastic doll hair

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg whoever said Sophia gives off stingy energy was so right. In the noodles vid Sophia drinks some oat milk to calm the spice, says it's soothing and passes to Cinzia then snaps "don't waste my oat milk, it's expensive" :sick: Ma'am you're wearing a Rolex

Also how does one 'waste' oat milk that they've actually drunk? Also she's your best friend... and is drinking because she's in pain from the spicey noodles. Yet you're only allowing her a sip? It's bleeping oat milk. Sorry I know it's not that deep this has just really given me the ick 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 93
Omg whoever said Sophia gives off stingy energy was so right. In the noodles vid Sophia drinks some oat milk to calm the spice, says it's soothing and passes to Cinzia then snaps "don't waste my oat milk, it's expensive" :sick: Ma'am you're wearing a Rolex

Also how does one 'waste' oat milk that they've actually drunk? Also she's your best friend... and is drinking because she's in pain from the spicey noodles. Yet you're only allowing her a sip? It's bleeping oat milk. Sorry I know it's not that deep this has just really given me the ick 😂

Yeah also how can you even say it’s expensive? I don’t want to sound mean but these girls spend so much money on Beaty products, clothes and so on how can you consider oat milk expensive when you bff drinks it? I remember in the latest paris vlog Cinzia had this baccarat perfume and Sophia wanted to spray it and cinzia even said to her do more sprays!! In this context I can understand „too expensive“ but definitely not with the oat milk sorry but Sophia is the worst person to be your best friend. Generally cinzia is the more generous of the two and I feel sorry for her

• Heart
Reactions: 65

What the duck she’s soooo embarrassing hahahah, not money smart enough to rent her empty home but god forbid cinzia pour out 10 pence of oat milk

Literally as you said girl is wearing a bleeping Rolex. That’s precisely why I don’t give a duck about Sophia’s “relatable” photo dump, because she’s not relatable and no amount of candid posts will make her relatable. She’s a self righteous twit. Also i would love to know if they give any sort of money to charity. Not saying they do or don’t but I just cannot see them being the type. I mean I’ve said it before but never even seen them care about a social cause so I just doubt it.

Reactions: 39
I’m sure he’s a lovely guy but omg the way sophias boyfriend runs gives me the absolute ick

• Haha
Reactions: 18
sophia's only doing photo dumps bc most celebs are doing photo dumps to appear more unfiltered/real. these girls don't have a single brain cell to think for themselves.

Reactions: 24
I’m sorry but if I went to a “meeting” like that… my boss would probably fire me instantly
CD4BB2ED-6ACC-4849-8D51-89FF3897BC28.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
DBE686DF-5D24-4C91-9A4E-DB1F97C5C599.png

It won’t let me post the actual tik Tok but there’s a few comments about Sophia and cinzia and just cinzia

Reactions: 35
What the duck she’s soooo embarrassing hahahah, not money smart enough to rent her empty home but god forbid cinzia pour out 10 pence of oat milk

Literally as you said girl is wearing a bleeping Rolex. That’s precisely why I don’t give a duck about Sophia’s “relatable” photo dump, because she’s not relatable and no amount of candid posts will make her relatable. She’s a self righteous twit. Also i would love to know if they give any sort of money to charity. Not saying they do or don’t but I just cannot see them being the type. I mean I’ve said it before but never even seen them care about a social cause so I just doubt it.
She’s always shady and a witch in the second last vlog cinzia was exited about the new couch at the hq and sophia made a bitchy comment towards her to not spill her acai bowl on that couch… I mean yeah it’s annoying but you are a snake for embarrassing your bff publicly

Also how do you guys feel about Grace and Grace doing a podcast? Grace F. Asked her followers to send dilemmas and dating stories I guess they are doing TGB 2.0

Reactions: 11
She’s always shady and a witch in the second last vlog cinzia was exited about the new couch at the hq and sophia made a bitchy comment towards her to not spill her acai bowl on that couch… I mean yeah it’s annoying but you are a snake for embarrassing your bff publicly

Also how do you guys feel about Grace and Grace doing a podcast? Grace F. Asked her followers to send dilemmas and dating stories I guess they are doing TGB 2.0

Might be an unpopular opinion bc I know their editing is tit and they don’t always put a huge amount of effort into their channel but I actually prefer G&G atm even though they’re a lot younger than me (closer in age to S&C) they feel way more down to earth to me (even though they buy designer and grace F is an aspiring Blair Waldorf) but their friendship seems more genuine than S&C nowadays and even though they are typical influencers and do annoying things sometimes I feel like maybe bc they’re still young and their channel isn’t as big they’re just a bit more normal and they don’t crazy edit and they’re open about their dating lives etc??? Even grace f who is obviously from a wealthy family comes across as more interesting to me than S&C I feel like they’re not trying to be something they’re not and haven’t changed since early videos even if their aim is to live an influencer lifestyle without getting real jobs

But maybe I’m just so sick of S&C anyone seems good in comparison haha I like their travel vlogs too even tho they’re just going to aesthetic places to eat pasta and take photos but I find them way more enjoyable than S&Cs recent vlogs

BUT every influencer DOESN’T need a podcast omg they always fail or don’t work out lol it does seem like an easy cash grab

Reactions: 14
Might be an unpopular opinion bc I know their editing is tit and they don’t always put a huge amount of effort into their channel but I actually prefer G&G atm even though they’re a lot younger than me (closer in age to S&C) they feel way more down to earth to me (even though they buy designer and grace F is an aspiring Blair Waldorf) but their friendship seems more genuine than S&C nowadays and even though they are typical influencers and do annoying things sometimes I feel like maybe bc they’re still young and their channel isn’t as big they’re just a bit more normal and they don’t crazy edit and they’re open about their dating lives etc??? Even grace f who is obviously from a wealthy family comes across as more interesting to me than S&C I feel like they’re not trying to be something they’re not and haven’t changed since early videos even if their aim is to live an influencer lifestyle without getting real jobs

But maybe I’m just so sick of S&C anyone seems good in comparison haha I like their travel vlogs too even tho they’re just going to aesthetic places to eat pasta and take photos but I find them way more enjoyable than S&Cs recent vlogs

BUT every influencer DOESN’T need a podcast omg they always fail or don’t work out lol it does seem like an easy cash grab
I’ve been thinking similar recently. G&G have really embraced travelling and living in new cities, S&C have moved to London and do the same thing everyday. It’s so boring. I also agree that G&G are much more open about their personal lives and I think that’s what makes their content more enjoyable as you can usually relate on some level.

Reactions: 12
So the girls went to Asos beauty awards tonight. Just seen on Sophia’s stories. Posted waaaay after the event was over ofc. They also presented an award! Why is everything so hush hush with those two recently?! So bizzare.

Reactions: 42
So the girls went to Asos beauty awards tonight. Just seen on Sophia’s stories. Posted waaaay after the event was over ofc. They also presented an award! Why is everything so hush hush with those two recently?! So bizzare.
They need time to edit their pics 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 39
cinzia can’t post in real time because she has to Facetune/ face app her photos. I feel like this is also why we don’t get to see press/ red carpet pics from her because she doesn’t want anyone else to expose her. Sad really she’s missing out on these experiences and actually enjoying herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.