Sophia and Cinzia #29 On the slopes w Slaz and Chanel, everyday pasta and not leaving the hotel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Might be an unpopular opinion bc I know their editing is tit and they don’t always put a huge amount of effort into their channel but I actually prefer G&G atm even though they’re a lot younger than me (closer in age to S&C) they feel way more down to earth to me (even though they buy designer and grace F is an aspiring Blair Waldorf) but their friendship seems more genuine than S&C nowadays and even though they are typical influencers and do annoying things sometimes I feel like maybe bc they’re still young and their channel isn’t as big they’re just a bit more normal and they don’t crazy edit and they’re open about their dating lives etc??? Even grace f who is obviously from a wealthy family comes across as more interesting to me than S&C I feel like they’re not trying to be something they’re not and haven’t changed since early videos even if their aim is to live an influencer lifestyle without getting real jobs

But maybe I’m just so sick of S&C anyone seems good in comparison haha I like their travel vlogs too even tho they’re just going to aesthetic places to eat pasta and take photos but I find them way more enjoyable than S&Cs recent vlogs

BUT every influencer DOESN’T need a podcast omg they always fail or don’t work out lol it does seem like an easy cash grab
Sameee. I discovered them from their Paris blogs (ironically I discovered S&C from their Sicily vlog) and I’m really enjoying it. Their videos aren’t the best edited but I appreciate how open they are and I’m loving seeing where they are living.

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think some of the dilemmas on the podcast are absolute bullshit?

Reactions: 20
Does anyone else think some of the dilemmas on the podcast are absolute bullshit?
I haven’t listened yet but I’m just so bored of it already.
They really need to spice things up imo
Have a new series about the industry, fast fashion, navigating relationships in your 20s, what have they been buying this week, what books are they reading etc etc I just want more relatable podcasts. I go back countless times and watch their lockdown vlogs cus I enjoy the random chit chat, asos hauls and home workouts.

I’ve never got pregnant by my boss and I’ve never found a thong in my boyfriends pocket so pls give me something relatable

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’d honestly say most of them…like sometimes they’re just so extravagant and unbelievable. I’d don’t necessarily think it’s them making it up but weird fans just wanted to get on the podcast lol

Reactions: 14
I’d honestly say most of them…like sometimes they’re just so extravagant and unbelievable. I’d don’t necessarily think it’s them making it up but weird fans just wanted to get on the podcast lol
Yeah agreed! People wanting to say something outrageous so it gets read out and they get a thrill out of being mentioned

Reactions: 10
Yea I’ve always thought this right from the start their always so similar and S&C never seem stuck on what to say or think about their answer they jump right in and that to me is because they wrote it so they already know what their “answer” is going to be

Compare to the likes of another dilemma podcast like the receipts and their dilemmas you can tell are genuine their always WILD and so detailed and their responses are sometimes genuine shock and they all debate about what their stance is etc

I don’t mind listening to TGB as background noise but the whole thing is utter bullshit 🤣

Like one a while back where apparently someone’s room mate read their diary and the person was really upset about it because she’d wrote about this boy she likes, who the duck writes a daily dear diary about boys they love at the ripe age of 25 were not war veterans

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The girls have the best audience and Chance to get the 3 girls from the tinder swindler to their podcast but once again they choose to be lazy and do the same tit over and over.. or maybe their marketing team ist just tit (I saw the private parts podcast having one of the girls from the tinder swindler)

Reactions: 5
I couldn’t even listen to TGB as background noise - it sounds like overhearing 15 year olds conversing on the bus. Also they don’t even bother doing hauls etc anymore and as pointed out by their TikTok’s half the stuff isn’t affordable to the average person. They could even do a what’s in my wardrobe of all their purchases over the last few years but that could easily expose just how much they rent

Reactions: 19
I couldn’t even listen to TGB as background noise - it sounds like overhearing 15 year olds conversing on the bus. Also they don’t even bother doing hauls etc anymore and as pointed out by their TikTok’s half the stuff isn’t affordable to the average person. They could even do a what’s in my wardrobe of all their purchases over the last few years but that could easily expose just how much they rent
I would love to see a “what we’re renting this month” video! There’s endless ideas of videos they could film that would suit their new lifestyles but as always they can’t even do the bare minimum. Eating noodles is enough effort for a week for them

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I would love to see a “what we’re renting this month” video! There’s endless ideas of videos they could film that would suit their new lifestyles but as always they can’t even do the bare minimum. Eating noodles is enough effort for a week for them
It says it all that in the same week, one of them went on a whole holiday to Dubai and the other one went to the Brits and the content they gave that week was... noodles

Reactions: 48
I unfollowed Cinzia a while ago, but Sophia is going to closely follow if I see one more “🤫

Reactions: 3
I’ve only just realised Tammy hembrow follows both of them, when did that happen?
I used to dress like this in 2012. No, seriously, I literally had am outfit like this. Why are there clothes so outdated these days?

Reactions: 4
Came up on my tiktok

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
obviously we all know edited her photos and looks different in their youtube videos but i’m still actually in shock at how different she looks here!!!
She looks… old… I mean her skin is in very bad condition as if she’s in a solarium every week

She looks… old… I mean her skin is in very bad condition as if she’s in a solarium every week
With all that money I would suggest renting one bag less and getting a facial instead 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.