Sophia and Cinzia #22 Sold their souls for Prada. Original content? Nada

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait is this what people mean when they say it takes a year to settle? It gets bigger or just sits differently over time? Or is it just did angles- I really wanted mine done but idk.
you can just tell she just isn’t looking after her nose properly post surgery :( i’m not saying it looks bad but it had so much more potential

Reactions: 20
why is sydney their nemesis?
Because Syd liked a tweet about Sophia being a stuck up twit because of her Coachella tweet. Syd and Ell have also met S&C before but claim to not know who they are even though there is vlog footage from both pairs about them meeting🤣 I think Syd and Ell got pulled up on this when they took inspo from S&C’s lockdown box swap video and never mentioned the girls and when people asked why they said they didn’t even know S&C lol (I don’t know the ins and outs maybe S&C weren’t actually the first to do that type of video).

S&C have never mentioned anything about the girls and good on them. Syd on the other hand copies every single thing CinziA does or wears whilst pretending she doesn’t know her lol..

Attachments

Reactions: 7
UK 10/12 is absolutely NOT chubby what is wrong with people 😭
I don’t think you can say objectively it’s not chubby. Depends on the person. For a 5ft girl like Lidia it absolutely is. For a 5”7 girl, maybe not so much. No hate obviously, but all you people saying Lidia isn’t chubby…do you see her as slim or what? She doesn’t look like she does in her instagrams in real life. On video she is a plump girl. There’s nothing wrong with that; it’s clearly in her genetics and she’s still very pretty regardless

Reactions: 75
I don’t think you can say objectively it’s not chubby. Depends on the person. For a 5ft girl like Lidia it absolutely is. For a 5”7 girl, maybe not so much. No hate obviously, but all you people saying Lidia isn’t chubby…do you see her as slim or what? She doesn’t look like she does in her instagrams in real life. On video she is a plump girl. There’s nothing wrong with that; it’s clearly in her genetics and she’s still very pretty regardless
Literally 🤣🤣 how many times … it’s literally not about dress size. If you are a 6 year old, 4ft who wears a size 10 you are probably fat (‘twas me 💀) thank god I basically stayed the same size tho🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
In the nicest possible way I think Lidia just looks normal lol. People forget that the UK average female size is a 14

Reactions: 17
I think we need to stop looking at words like ‘chubby’ as bad or insulting. I’ve been called fat a few times, the first was when I was about 11 and of course it was devastating. But now I just look at is as a fact, I’m chubby but that’s just how I am and if I really cared then I’d change it 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 31
In the nicest possible way I think Lidia just looks normal lol. People forget that the UK average female size is a 14
All this tells us though is that the average person in the UK is overweight? And for sure, Lidia doesn’t look abnormal or huge by any means…I’m just saying, and genuinely, not trying to cause offence, but Lidia is definitely a bigger girl for her height. She’s just stocky is all.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
thinking they are kylie and stas 🤣🤣 make it stop
ok don’t wanna get any hate. but they literally look like the dumbest duo I’ve ever seen. they could literally double for dick and Dom on cbbc. Why the HELL has one got a visor on and the other a fedora. Why the bikini top and the tennis skirt and then the yeezy slides. I’m actually lost for words it’s literally by far the worst outfit I’ve ever seen, you could laugh but it’s not funny cause some impressionable 16 year old is gonna spend her babysitting money on that ugly pe skirt yuck man acc cannot stand these tasteless cash cows

thinking they are kylie and stas 🤣🤣 make it stop
look more like Charlie & Lola tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hey guys, I’ve read a lot of posts here where people are having mixed views regarding Lidia being on the trip.

I think the issue is that both Sophia and Cinzia are rude to her, to the point of being unacceptable. I know people try and say “I have a sibling and it be like that” but the difference is S+C have put it on YouTube for everyone to see. I don’t understand why they don’t just edit it out. It’s clear they invite Lidia on the trip to be their photographer, if they were really interested in having company they could invite Olivia like in the London vlogs. It’s not enjoyable to watch as Lids looks up to the girls.

Reactions: 28
Hey guys, I’ve read a lot of posts here where people are having mixed views regarding Lidia being on the trip.

I think the issue is that both Sophia and Cinzia are rude to her, to the point of being unacceptable. I know people try and say “I have a sibling and it be like that” but the difference is S+C have put it on YouTube for everyone to see. I don’t understand why they don’t just edit it out. It’s clear they invite Lidia on the trip to be their photographer, if they were really interested in having company they could invite Olivia like in the London vlogs. It’s not enjoyable to watch as Lids looks up to the girls.
I agree. They clearly find Lidia annoying and are only bringing her along to do a job for them which isn’t fair. Although Lidia is no saint, that’s not a nice thing to do anyone, especially to then put it out for the world to see

Reactions: 20
29:14 of Lidia's new vlog. just a reminder that social media shows peoples best bits and we shouldn't compare ourselves to influencers xxx

Reactions: 5
29:14 of Lidia's new vlog. just a reminder that social media shows peoples best bits and we shouldn't compare ourselves to influencers xxx
I don’t know if I missed something but I went and watched it and not sure what you’re referring too? What was it about xxxx

Reactions: 1
All this tells us though is that the average person in the UK is overweight? And for sure, Lidia doesn’t look abnormal or huge by any means…I’m just saying, and genuinely, not trying to cause offence, but Lidia is definitely a bigger girl for her height. She’s just stocky is all.
I know this discussion is about Lidia and I apologise for going OT however this thread is made up of mostly women who may struggle with their appearance and how they see themselves so I think this is kinda unnecessary and almost rude to read? A 14 can range massively for example those posts when people show their jeans from different shops, half of the time a 14 from one shop and a 10 from another are the same size, it doesn’t mean anything or that someone who is a size 14 is overweight.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I know this discussion is about Lidia and I apologise for going OT however this thread is made up of mostly women and I think this is kinda unnecessary and almost rude to read? A 14 can range massively for example those posts when people show their jeans from different shops, half of the time a 14 from one shop and a 10 from another are the same size, it doesn’t mean anything or that someone who is a size 14 is overweight.
I tried to skip passed this comment by the other person because my first thoughts are how can you just be so confident to go online and straight up say a size 14 is over weight, it really just is mind blowing how hateful women can be towards women. Sizing is so subjective you could go to top shop and be a size 10 and then go to H&M and be a size 14! This comment is so triggering for so many people who will read it and think they are overweight when that’s really not the case. Let’s go back to talking about their videos, content, Ibiza and stop with the comments about weight, we are in 2021, I remember being in school and being so conscious of my clothing size and it’s honestly just such a pathetic thing to care about. No one should ever feel judged or over weight for some items of clothing, let’s just move on xxxx

I really enjoy tattle because I feel like I’m apart of a community again with girls I can just chat with and it’s actually so funny, but these comments about weight are so uncalled for and takes the humour and fun away from it! Hope you all have a nice day and hope you don’t take any offence from the comments xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.