Sophia and Cinzia #2 Big mirrors, we cover with foam. Frolicking in fields, we love to roam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People have been trying to take tattle down for years, it’s not happening. This thread won’t get deleted because we aren’t doing anything wrong for example sharing their addresses, phone numbers etc. You’re talking absolute waffle
I was thinking the same. Say someone done something illegal and it was posted on this thread we would have to say something! Acting as if “sorry I couldn’t tell anyone coz what happens on tattle stays on tattle” will hold up in court 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Omg this thread is moving so fast compared to before
I’m so disappointed in Cinzia, because her and Lidia clearly have white privilege but also they have never shown another Black person in their friendship group
I hope they address this because this is WRONG
I tried to message an influencer of 17k followers and ask for support/raise awareness but instead she got quite defensive and blocked me. I don't think ill ever understand people with a mindset like this.
Can you let us know who this is pls
Sorry I just caught up and saw who it was

Last edited:
I don’t think they ARE racist, it’s clear they’ve just made awful remarks in the pas
The only other reason I can see them saying Deji is that Deji is seen as the less cool and constantly mocked brother of KSI? But I don't know if i'm reaching with that

It does seem suspicious to me though that they would call each other that
That’s actually a shout, I didn’t even think of it like that

I don’t think they ARE racist, it’s clear they’ve just made awful remarks in the pas

That’s actually a shout, I didn’t even think of it like that
They still need to take accountability for it though, the comments are racist whether or not they were made 5 minutes ago or 50 years ago

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m so disappointed in Cinzia, because her and Lidia clearly have white privilege but also they have never shown another Black person in their friendship group

Why are you only disappointed in cinzia and not Sophia?
makes no sense that still people only see cinzia and let Sophia off

Reactions: 3

it was somebody called Sadie bass

Just done some stalking, did Sophia go to Sheffield uni? She has lots of posts there nights out/uni halls etc but when you click on the tagged people in her pictures, she’s unfollowed all of them! Wonder what happened

Even calling one of them her fave angel and “best gal”
I live in sheffield and for a while Code (nightclub) had massive bus stop adverts with Sophia on hahaha like a club picture of her and a friend before they were iNflUeNceRs so yeah think it was probs just a school friend but also Notts isn't too far from Sheff so maybe they went there if they wanted a more'city' night out?

The only other reason I can see them saying Deji is that Deji is seen as the less cool and constantly mocked brother of KSI? But I don't know if i'm reaching with that

It does seem suspicious to me though that they would call each other that
I automatically thought she was trying to do this with the deji thing. Sort of saying she's riding of her coat tails of success?

Reactions: 2
I automatically thought she was trying to do this with the deji thing. Sort of saying she's riding of her coat tails of success?
I believe the only reason we all jumped to the whole skintone aspect when it came to Deji was because of the other post of her hashtagging "stay black" and putting "oily, Indian" in another.

Those comments were made when S&C was just starting out.. so personally I don't think its to do with success :unsure:

Yeah, I'm sorry guys, I'm not saying anything about the way people are going about getting this made aware of because it needs to be addressed and would be hypocritical of them not to.
But tbh, I do think the magali, ampika and deji references are inside 'jokes' and not based on race - magali and ampika were friends on Real Housewives if I remember rightly (Icould be wrong so sorry if i am), so it could just be that they call each other that because they're close? Or a duo? And I think the fact they've commented it on photos where they're tanned doesn't mean anything significant cos let's be real, they're always bleeping (fake) tanned 😂 the rest does NOT make me feel great and I wish they'd address it (and god I wish some white girl's obsession with extra extra dark tan would go away) but I think it's a reach to say using those names is racist without more context

I wonder why Naomi Genes will think and if she’ll keep being friends with them because she has been preaching about BLM movement all over insta for a while now and I bet she’d be fuming over this pair! her only mates from online she sees in person has only seemed to of been S&C! Wonder what she thinks of this shite 🙈

Yeah, I'm sorry guys, I'm not saying anything about the way people are going about getting this made aware of because it needs to be addressed and would be hypocritical of them not to.
But tbh, I do think the magali, ampika and deji references are inside 'jokes' and not based on race - magali and ampika were friends on Real Housewives if I remember rightly (Icould be wrong so sorry if i am), so it could just be that they call each other that because they're close? Or a duo? And I think the fact they've commented it on photos where they're tanned doesn't mean anything significant cos let's be real, they're always bleeping (fake) tanned 😂 the rest does NOT make me feel great and I wish they'd address it (and god I wish some white girl's obsession with extra extra dark tan would go away) but I think it's a reach to say using those names is racist without more context
I understand it’s a reach saying the names aren’t racist as we don’t know what they meant because it’ll be an inside joke - but the hashtags saying get black and Indian are a different story

I believe the only reason we all jumped to the whole skintone aspect when it came to Deji was because of the other post of her hashtagging "stay black" and putting "oily, Indian" in another.

Those comments were made when S&C was just starting out.. so personally I don't think its to do with success :unsure:
True I didn't know when exactly they started. But even then if they'd only just started YouTube, could it still maybe have been a joke about deji being the less famous brother and Lidia being the less famous sister? Depends on whether they'd started yt or not I guess.

True I didn't know when exactly they started. But even then if they'd only just started YouTube, could it still maybe have been a joke about deji being the less famous brother and Lidia being the less famous sister? Depends on whether they'd started yt or not I guess.
I think they should’ve just been a bit more careful with their inside jokes but I think that’s not as shocking and we need to focus on #getblack and #indian more as that is definitely way more offensive

Reactions: 6
I understand it’s a reach saying the names aren’t racist as we don’t know what they meant because it’ll be an inside joke - but the hashtags saying get black and Indian are a different story
Yeah I completely agree about that.

Yeah I completely agree about that.
And I do reckon they should be given the chance to speak up on the matter ( which I think they’ll do soon ) and then we can have our opinions on the apology / if it seems sincere etc

Cinzia is reposting about the girls bathroom again?? Obviously no apology and absolutely unbothered by the fact she’s made racist comments

i took a break for a bit, im sick of all you white people in here telling us what’s offensive and what isn’t!!!!!! it’s really starting to get annoying

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.