Sophia and Cinzia #2 Big mirrors, we cover with foam. Frolicking in fields, we love to roam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How is it clutching at straws exactly? They’re tagging a woman of colour talking about their tans...
The #magali hashtag is in the caption talking about her sister, there's no mention of tan at this point. It isn't until Sophia comments.
The #ampikatakesnaples hashtag is under another caption about her sister (can't see which pic it is but I'm assuming lidia again) and I don't see any reference to anyone's tan or colouring. It's the first comment.

The deji thing I dunno what that's about, I find it hard to believe lidia has ever watched deji's content so I find her comment confusing. Again no comment of tan or colouring in the other comments or caption. Must be a reference to something else? Or thought it sounded cool I dunno.

The other comments #getblack etc fair enough. Though I'm not personally offended as a poc, I would be surprised to see a comment like that now. I think they should address it but I don't think they need to be cancelled or businesses they work with to be contacted. I haven't seen any comments like this in the last couple of years from them. They were quite a bit younger and I know back when I was at school, people said a lot of things which would be considered problematic now. I'm sure every one of us has written something at some point which could be considered offensive to someone. I'd like to think they've changed and or can at least learn from these things.

Reactions: 4
They are definitely in talks of damage control, apology video looming. No grid posts today yet as someone above said, suspicious
I don’t know I have a feeling they’re just laying low waiting for it to die down. Sorry huns people don’t just get over racism because a few days have passed

Just saw Cinzia deleted another post..

• Sad
Reactions: 1
They’re fan base is predominantly white I’m guessing? But there is definitely non white girls who have paid to see their show thingy etc and it’s a huge slap in the face for them to be blocked when asking someone they support financially whether through views, ads, live shows etc about their racist past. They always seemed to have the internalised everyday racissm vibes to post a pic of a turban man or #indian \ #black to describe their tan and they’ve just confirmed it - not funny, not cute

Also pretty much anyone who knows KSI knows his brother deji, I’m inclined to believe they knew who he was. It’s not really a common name or auto correct

Reactions: 2
They’re fan base is predominantly white I’m guessing? But there is definitely non white girls who have paid to see their show thingy etc and it’s a huge slap in the face for them to be blocked when asking someone they support financially whether through views, ads, live shows etc about their racist past. They always seemed to have the internalised everyday racissm vibes to post a pic of a turban man or #indian \ #black to describe their tan and they’ve just confirmed it - not funny, not cute

Also pretty much anyone who knows KSI knows his brother deji, I’m inclined to believe they knew who he was. It’s not really a common name or auto correct
Yeah it’s not a common name for them to know, definitely referring to him as he’s a very big YouTuber

Anyone with half a brain cell can see the hashtagged comments are racist and I don’t support it and would like them to address it. They’ve been very inactive on their accounts today so I wouldn’t be surprised if they do address it soon.

All I’m trying to say is you could potentially get the thread banned as what has been posted could be seen as against tattle’s rules. This is their website remember. There are petitions (one in particular is huge) to shut the website down- by posting on this forum with screenshots of the messages you’ve sent them and encouraging others to dm them, tag them etc you are literally giving them evidence to shut tattle down. This is bigger than this thread.

Also the point of threads is for discussion? Just because someone suggests something that is differing to your opinion doesn’t mean you should just shut them down immediately.

Just to add- I’m literally not Sophia and Cinzia. Got made unemployed thanks to Ms Rona so spending most of my time lurking on tattle/job hunting.
People have been trying to take tattle down for years, it’s not happening. This thread won’t get deleted because we aren’t doing anything wrong for example sharing their addresses, phone numbers etc. You’re talking absolute waffle

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Every single one of their ig influencers that they repost on their stories for ‘inspiration’ is white. They’ve never once posted a plus size or black woman

Reactions: 5
I still don't really see it but ok let's say she does mean deji, I still don't see the issue with it? Even a comment on its own, I don't see how mentioning a black man makes your comment offensive. Let alone the fact that it's part of a conversation? She's already commented about her birthday and then finishes with dope deji. I don't think it's referring to anyone's tan or has any other connotations? Can she only mention white people? Tbh I still find it hard to believe she's referring to that deji. Dope deji isn't an offensive statement.

Wait just came across these...
Alright then fairs. Maybe Cinzia thinks of herself as KSI and Lidia is Deji? I still don't think it's offensive just because they're black. Are you allowed to call yourself Beyonce and your friend Michelle if you're white?

Alright then fairs. Maybe Cinzia thinks of herself as KSI and Lidia is Deji? I still don't think it's offensive just because they're black. Are you allowed to call yourself Beyonce and your friend Michelle if you're white?
Just strange it’s only on photos of them tanned on holiday. The first hashtags spotted were definitely the worst though

The only other reason I can see them saying Deji is that Deji is seen as the less cool and constantly mocked brother of KSI? But I don't know if i'm reaching with that

It does seem suspicious to me though that they would call each other that

Are you even black to decide whether or not it’s offensive???????
‘joined today’ hmmmm 🤔

The only other reason I can see them saying Deji is that Deji is seen as the less cool and constantly mocked brother of KSI? But I don't know if i'm reaching with that

It does seem suspicious to me though that they would call each other that
The meaning of deji also refers to as being the second born, or can mean as a double, or two like a pair.
just did a quick google of this. Is this correct?

Okay but if this wasn't directed at Deji the YouTuber why was Lidia so quick to block me on the burner account?

she could have literally put up a story or something to explain herself.. she's just making matters look a lot worse by not saying anything. this goes for all 3 of them really

Reactions: 11
off topic peepz but I just realised house of CB follow S+C? I know c.w unfollowed them both but surprised houseofCb insta still does considering it doesn't follow that many people!

I’m weird for dissing someone who thinks I’m a comedic joke because of my skin colour? Okay sis

All your posts in this thread have been defending these racist girls so I don’t wanna hear it
You misunderstand me, coming for her over the racism isn’t weird, body shaming & making references to ‘black dick’ (even tho her bf is white so ? it just doesn’t rly make sense?) is weird yes

So I feel an apology / statement is coming our way due to how quiet they’ve been today. Maybe it’ll be full of emotion like sophia’s last apology

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.