Sophia and Cinzia #2 Big mirrors, we cover with foam. Frolicking in fields, we love to roam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just really feel like all 3 of them are posting because everyone else is, I hope this has ended up making them genuinely care but I highly doubt the last few days they’ve been spending their time actively doing things rather than just online shopping and taking naked pics ready to post later. Genuinely get the feeling it’s all performative and once other influencers stop talking about it they’ll never think about the movement again(obviously this applies to a lot more people than these girls but the thread is for them)

like look how lidia has already posted her lounging naked on her bed. The 3 girls are very close especially Cinzia and lidia. I know me and my friends discussing this share the same values as you tend to do with your close friends. Lidia posting that picture just shows they were never really having conversations about it offline and just mindlessly sharing quotes and posts without taking the discussion into the real world
Don’t get me started on lidias post, why is she always half naked man

Also!! Just saw she deleted her BLM post!? Wtf

Wonder how long til they all remove it from their ig story highlights too

Reactions: 2
I don’t know why people are surprised about them not seeming sincere when it comes to their blm posts, when have they EVER mentioned it before? 🤷🏿‍♀️ And do you seriously think they’ll ever mention it again when it stops becoming the flavour of the month? Nah. I don’t know why people still expect something revolutionary from them (and other influencers). Its all about likes, engagement and following what’s trending/the newest aesthetics to them

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why people are surprised about them not seeming sincere when it comes to their blm posts, when have they EVER mentioned it before? 🤷🏿‍♀️ And do you seriously think they’ll ever mention it again when it stops becoming the flavour of the month? Nah. I don’t know why people still expect something revolutionary from them (and other influencers). Its all about likes, engagement and following what’s trending/the newest aesthetics to them
Probably just a interval whilst they try and figure out what aesthetic they want to go for next. Remember the days they wore blazers with sweatpants and really thought they were doing something. I don’t know how they call themselves fashion influencers they really aren’t fashionable at all they just dress average

Reactions: 3
Probably just a interval whilst they try and figure out what aesthetic they want to go for next. Remember the days they wore blazers with sweatpants and really thought they were doing something. I don’t know how they call themselves fashion influencers they really aren’t fashionable at all they just dress average
Blazers, sweat pants and kitten heels... 🤢 😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Is anyone else really confused at their sudden veering away from insta baddie style to floral? I don't really mind bc I'm more of a floral gal but it doesn't seem very on brand for them

Reactions: 1
Is anyone else really confused at their sudden veering away from insta baddie style to floral? I don't really mind bc I'm more of a floral gal but it doesn't seem very on brand for them
They don’t have there own sense of style, they just follow the trends

Reactions: 8
Tbh I'm just happy Melissa Wardrobe saw through them and I knew she was referring to them in her tweet about influencer going back to their picnic pics

As I said Melissa is besties with Conna (owner of House of CB) so they won't be getting those freebies no more

Looks like cinzia is actually educating herself by watching some movies
Cinzia is scared she'll lose brand sponsorships. I'm watching her and her girl Sophia with one eye as we'll see in months to come what their behaviour is like on these issues to know if it was performative or not

The shade from ccclarke lol

View attachment 147283
Shes f'ing right. They're black content creators talking about important issues AND donating the ad sense. Ana video especially I was like "is this really what we are promoting" especially as on her tiktok she's long forgotten

The shade from ccclarke lol

View attachment 147283
Shes f'ing right. They're black content creators talking about important issues AND donating the ad sense. Ana video especially I was like "is this really what we are promoting" especially as on her tiktok she's long forgotten

this was yearsssss ago but i remember on one of their night out vlogs they put in snapchats from the club at the end and there was one of cinzia singing along to a song saying the n word, people in the comments were telling them to remove it but idk if they did

Reactions: 5
I keep watching their old videos (for nostalgia haha) and I can’t believe how much they’ve changed. Tbf Sophia is relatively the same and I like her a lot, but honestly seeing cinzia from 2 years ago is like watching a whole different person 😂 even her accent has changed, now she puts on a weird posh / well-spoken voice, almost snobby. It’s natural to evolve don’t get me wrong, but it’s wild to see

Reactions: 12
this was yearsssss ago but i remember on one of their night out vlogs they put in snapchats from the club at the end and there was one of cinzia singing along to a song saying the n word, people in the comments were telling them to remove it but idk if they did
New Year’s Eve vlog three years ago around the 25:40 bit I think this is what you’re talking about? Not sure If I’m hearing it correctly

/ just listened to it again, she definitely does say it - posted it here

Omg someone screen record. This just shows how fake the care is! People were outright telling her it was wrong and they chose to keep it up and not apologise or anything - the only reason they’re being loud now is because of public image because they clearly don’t take on this stuff in their real life if they didn’t even react to saying the N Word in a video. I said what I said.

Yeah they’re posting a lot of stuff about BLM but I just don’t believe that they are actually watching the films / reading the books etc. They’re only posting it to make it look like they care

Yeah they’re posting a lot of stuff about BLM but I just don’t believe that they are actually watching the films / reading the books etc. They’re only posting it to make it look like they care
Yeah going to protests has become an influencer trend

I see from Cinzias story she’s attended the Nottingham protest but nothing from Sophia yet

I see from Cinzias story she’s attended the Nottingham protest but nothing from Sophia yet
I see soph being more in the moment and posting it when she’s home kinda girl but cinz standing there oblivious posting straight away

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.