Sophia and Cinzia #2 Big mirrors, we cover with foam. Frolicking in fields, we love to roam

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like cinzia is actually educating herself by watching some movies
But why has it come to her followers etc telling her to watch these for her to educate herself? It’s not like she would’ve done it off her own back without that. I know this is a touchy subject but that’s just what I think of it regarding them both - I think they take the actual bleeping piss and shouldn’t be praised for doing the bare minimum.

Reactions: 2
But why has it come to her followers etc telling her to watch these for her to educate herself? It’s not like she would’ve done it off her own back without that. I know this is a touchy subject but that’s just what I think of it regarding them both - I think they take the actual bleeping piss and shouldn’t be praised for doing the bare minimum.
I agree. A lot of people are new to this discussion but shouldn’t be praised for speaking out. This is something that they should have been doing all along!! I hate the white saviour attitude they have

• Heart
Reactions: 13
of all the educational documentaries that we could be watching right now (and sophia herself has encouraged people to watch), she is choosing to spend her time watching the bodyguard. for duck sake.

not to say that we shouldn’t be enjoying light entertainment; it’s important to have a break from heavy subject matters. but she hasn’t once shared any documentaries or books that she has watched or read? does she think reposting other people’s compilations and not actually consuming any of it herself is enough?

I honestly feel like they’re getting unnecessary hate for the way they’re approaching blm. They’ve shared many educational links, sophia has shared books and now she’s sharing black owned brands on her stories.
They’renot the brightest in general so i dont expect groundbreaking think pieces from them but they’re doing more than most nb influencers are.
You can’t criticize them for not speaking up in the past, literally what nb fashion influencer ever did?? A lot of people are learning right now but its better late than never.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I think they're doing amazing with the BLM coverage, they could choose to ignore it but they're posting excellent resources for their younger viewers!!

Thoughts on new "picnic" vlog:

- Wtf is this trend about picnics?? You look like a pair of idiots wearing satin dresses and Balenciagas to sit in the same field youths bev in!!
- HOW MANY TIMES CAN THEY SAY FROLICKING IN THE ONE bleeping VIDEO
- 2 trips to the shop in one day Cinzia is that really necessary?? Can Lewis not go himself or are you frightened someone will run away with him?
- Sophia needs to stop with the put on dog "baby" voice she sounds horrendous

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think they're doing amazing with the BLM coverage, they could choose to ignore it but they're posting excellent resources for their younger viewers!!

- Wtf is this trend about picnics?? You look like a pair of idiots wearing satin dresses and Balenciagas to sit in the same field youths bev in!!
- 2 trips to the shop in one day Cinzia is that really necessary?? Can Lewis not go himself or are you frightened someone will run away with him?
Omg yes let’s talk about their vlogs instead of this whole policing of the thread thing going on 🙈🙈🙈. Is it possible for someone to have a rave thread as well as this?

They are going to the shops so much, I would be scared to go so much! What issss this frolicking trend?? I’m so confused I feel like it’s a bit off brand for them, I know people grow and change but it’s such a drastic change from what they used to be/do. Maybe it’s because they’re restricted in what they can do coz of lockdown Idk (I dare say anything bad incase I annoy anyone 😂😂😂😂)

I agree with the BLM thing !! and preach the Lewis comment louder hahahahahah

Reactions: 1
Honestly they just think lockdown rules don’t apply to them. They’re so boring it’s unreal. They used to be funny because they were relatable and teenage girls but now they’re trying to copy everyone else’s vibe and it’s just so dull.

also Cinzia literally has no friends apart from Lewis Sophia and lidia which says it all really.

To me they’re just two girls that couldn’t be bothered to go to uni so started YouTube in the meantime but haven’t progressed the quality of their channel since. They had the chance to make it into something great but now their viewers are just funding their lazy lifestyle where they can get away with doing the bare minimum

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Let’s be honest tho, what YouTubers don’t start to get lazy after a while? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Of course, but they still make interesting and original content that’s true to them - the ones I watch anyway. These girls just vlog their boring lives or do house of cb hauls and talk about how amazing and supporting the dresses are whilst Cinzias boobs are falling out the side

• Heart
Also there’s nothing wrong with her nose in this pic but it shows how much she edits her nose to look like a button on Instagram when it doesn’t look like that in real life. She also smooth tools it so much so it blends into her face

Reactions: 1
After 4 days of silence we’re back to rolling around beds with knickers on...

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I just really feel like all 3 of them are posting because everyone else is, I hope this has ended up making them genuinely care but I highly doubt the last few days they’ve been spending their time actively doing things rather than just online shopping and taking naked pics ready to post later. Genuinely get the feeling it’s all performative and once other influencers stop talking about it they’ll never think about the movement again (obviously this applies to a lot more people than these girls but the thread is for them)

like look how lidia has already posted her lounging naked on her bed. The 3 girls are very close especially Cinzia and lidia. I know me and my friends discussing this share the same values as you tend to do with your close friends. Lidia posting that picture just shows they were never really having conversations about it offline and just mindlessly sharing quotes and posts without taking the discussion into the real world

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.