Sophia and Cinzia #18 work shy, depop guy, personalities bone dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
idk, Soph just posted this but could be an old pic??

I feel like the “pasta for one” caption is a subtle thing that she’s alone whilst Cinzia has gone off to see her man in London…
Sophia just posted a picture of her mac screen so guess she’s still in Nottingham. Cinzia is the definition of clingy if she’s literally gone back to London to see her man after only a week

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
So in reality guys cinzia broke up with Lewis around August/July time and supposedly started seeing this new guy in November? Not that we know if they’re official or not however that’s only what 4 months between the break up and someone new? And even if they’re not together yet they’ve been seeing each other for at least 6 months now? And there they was talking bout ‘I’m gonna be single until I’m 30’ ok gurl🤠

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Also not sure if anyone have seen the receipts podcast's new merch it is soooo much nicer than theirs lol its literally you vs the girl he tells you not to worry about

Reactions: 7
So in reality guys cinzia broke up with Lewis around August/July time and supposedly started seeing this new guy in November? Not that we know if they’re official or not however that’s only what 4 months between the break up and someone new? And even if they’re not together yet they’ve been seeing each other for at least 6 months now? And there they was talking bout ‘I’m gonna be single until I’m 30’ ok gurl🤠
I think (correct me if I'm wrong) that Lewis was her first serious relationship and she immediately threw herself into it (living together, family dinners, vacations with family). She may now be that type of girl who needs a man to feel good and who cannot stay single.
On the other hand Sophia had a long serious relationship with Christian and she now takes more time before throwing herself on a new journey. Also, as for other things, she's very rational.

Reactions: 27
Cinzia definitely strikes me as someone who needs validation from a man and just having a man in her life. Agree with previous comments that she probably felt unbalanced breaking up with Lewis (thats the Libra in her for sure) and is just a relationship kind of girl. I would love to see Sophia just chill with other friends and live her best life in the meantime. Also glad she hasn’t just jumped into another relationship and seems to be more about focusing on herself.

Reactions: 44
I started dating someone only 6 months after a breakup and at the time I was still listening to TGB and they made me feel SO bad for moving on quickly.. they were always going off on girls moving on quick and so judgemental and Cinzia didn’t even wait 6 months for a new guy in her life🙃 so bleeping two faced, I’m happy I see through their tit (thanks to tattle) but young girls are really influenced by their opinions?!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
8F2B308A-4A7E-485F-B7D1-9FC9796771A9.jpeg

cinzias man’s story.
Getting delivered too, same white sheets 🧐🧐🧐 where are my tattle detectives- what are they up to? 🕵️‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Cinzia is gonna be in a relationship reeaaal soon it seems. She seems to only be dating this same guy for all these months! What happened to playing the field 🙄 how embarrassing

View attachment 582199
cinzias man’s story.
Getting delivered too, same white sheets 🧐🧐🧐 where are my tattle detectives- what are they up to? 🕵️‍♀️
Omg they are 100% the same sheets 😂

Reactions: 6
I genuinely feel for Cinzia cus she feels the need to do this SO early on in her relationship. I cringe with guilt when someone I'm seeing buys something as small as a drink for me, let alone designer pieces and (future, probably booked at this point) holidays!!

I do think she has separation anxiety and fears he'll lose interest cus why on earth couldn't she stay in her own city for a full week without bleeping off to see him 😂 She really thinks money can buy love at this point...

Reactions: 25
i liked a few of sophia's photos just now and she liked a few back, it's nice when influencers make effort and interact with us
Wow this is actually really lovely of her and could definitely help a smaller influencer out. Takes 2 seconds for her to do but can make such an impact. I really respect her for this

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I agree with all your points!

Whoever said Cinzia will be back in London without Sophia to see her man, was right.
Seems like she's more into this new guy than he is into her. Seems like she's doing the chasing, while he's just chilling waiting for her to come to London.

I think the way they both broke up with their exes contributes to how they see men. Sophia was in a good, steady relationship and he still loved her (so she says) after she left him. So she came out of it with her confidence still intact. She probably still felt like a Bad B 😅

Whereas Cinzia was (supposedly) cheated on, used for clout. The relationship was moving very fast and intense - although that was her own doing.

Like others have said, she likes to spend on guys, but it may not be a big deal to her because she earns a lot and doesn't seem to respect money anyway. This will only make them feel entitled to her lifestyle though.

Reactions: 25
Wow this is actually really lovely of her and could definitely help a smaller influencer out. Takes 2 seconds for her to do but can make such an impact. I really respect her for this
me too, really made my day tbh. i'm a nobody as well so it's super cute of her to make an effort

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Not to derail the thread but I’ll be in London sat and keeping my eyes peeled for Cinz and her man🤣 Has anyone booked restaurants in central recently? I’ve left it until the last minute and ofc everywhere is FULLY booked, down to beloved Harry’s.. Does anyone know if the table booking service S&C mention is available to all or just influencers?🥲

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.