Sophia and Cinzia #18 work shy, depop guy, personalities bone dry

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its okay to not be hourglass or try make your body look more hourglass with how you wear your clothes but editing it to an hourglass figure is so sad and detrimental im convinced cinzias new bod is a mix of heart break diet and an ED and body dismorphia its so sad to see i really hope she takes a break from insta or something

Reactions: 29
Going out for my birthday dinner and drinks on saturday around the areas of London they like to hang out i hope i don't see them bc i want to be the centre of attention with my friends not observing them all night and rushing onto tattle to update lol

• Haha
Reactions: 29
ive been seeing their estrid ads for a while now and been contemplating getting one.. so I finally caved and got one. I’m just wondering if any of you girlies have used one and what they’re like??? I hope they’re good now I’ve ordered one 😂 ps who’s ready for the podcast tomorrow and how many times do we think cinzia is gonna shout over Sophia????
IMO estrid razors are an influencer scam. I got horrendous red spots, itchy legs and ingrown hairs. If you leave them laid down the moisturiser strip like runs off the blade and sticks to the surface. The blade is only sharp for one use and then u can literally feel the hairs being pulled. Love the idea and ease of subscription but it didn’t work for my dark/thick hair, I have used better men’s razors.

Reactions: 10
I really just see a sad insecure little girl inside of cinzia when she posts sometimes.

Some girls just have “it” aka natural sex appeal and she just doesn’t. I wish she would just stick to what she knows because she’ll never be what she wants without butchering and rearranging her entire being and it’s like for what? To look good in pics? I wish girls would realise the IG baddie ideal is only attainable online because you just look stupid in real life.

Have y’all ever seen unedited pap shots of kylie? She looks a damn mess! They were both natural and English rose pretty and I wish they stuck to it! You’re not mixed and “hourglass” and never will be, like most women! It’s nothing to be ashamed of, it’s what makes you, you.

What will they have left once everyone gets over the baddie phase (which tbh is already happening, it’s like they don’t understand that whole vibe is outdated now and natural glowing beauty is)? What creativity and longevity pertaining to their brand have they come up with?

• Heart
Reactions: 51
I really don’t think she has had cheek filler you know!! I had my nose done back in 2017 and my face was swollen for a full year and my face completely changed! I laugh or pull certain faces and you’d think I had Botox or something 🤣 it takes so long to fully heal! I mean obviously I don’t know if she has or not and no hate at all if she has you do you, but my nose job completely changed my facial expressions / face xxxx

Reactions: 8
the bikini top design, the forced bikini bottom placement, the freshly dyed black mermaid waves, the nails, the big jewellery, the poses, even the bleeping strand of hair by the face. when will it end looool 🥴🥴🤯🤯

it’s so obvious she’s attempting to base her whole entire look on kylie jenner. her beautifully unique features, and her big personality were a huge part of the reason these girls had such massive success on youtube initially - now she’s ‘made it’ and suddenly she’s switched up and stolen a new personality, and bought a new face & a vip facetune subscription. why be a knockoff version of someone else when you’re the original you???

i still can’t believe she sleeps at night by feeling sorry for us, imagine feeling so sorry for yourself you felt the need to try and morph into someone else. try to join the rest of in reality cinzia

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
At this point it really is Kylie and Sophia, and Cinzia has left the chat. I don't understand why she has to copy everything she does. She's going to be 24 and can't make simple decisions on her own without looking to see what Kylie did, where is her originality, personality and just doing stuff because she wants to, who cares if it isn't deemed as cool. Their YouTube people subscribed for her not this wannabe, her insta is just copies and doesn't feel authentic to the life she is living or herself, and it's just creating problems for her with editing and keeping up pretences. Her insta will switch to what's in, so every few months we'll see a sudden shift to keep up, but there won't be a continuous presence of her running through it if that makes sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I really just see a sad insecure little girl inside of cinzia when she posts sometimes.

Some girls just have “it” aka natural sex appeal and she just doesn’t. I wish she would just stick to what she knows because she’ll never be what she wants without butchering and rearranging her entire being and it’s like for what? To look good in pics? I wish girls would realise the IG baddie ideal is only attainable online because you just look stupid in real life.

Have y’all ever seen unedited pap shots of kylie? She looks a damn mess! They were both natural and English rose pretty and I wish they stuck to it! You’re not mixed and “hourglass” and never will be, like most women! It’s nothing to be ashamed of, it’s what makes you, you.

What will they have left once everyone gets over the baddie phase (which tbh is already happening, it’s like they don’t understand that whole vibe is outdated now and natural glowing beauty is)? What creativity and longevity pertaining to their brand have they come up with?
AMEN SIS! I personally don't think Kylie is that attractive. Her body is fake, her face is a mess, she looks like a 40-years-old who had too many trips to the surgeon.

Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.