Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charrrlllllx

The way she talks about being healthy etc drives me nuts.. Yes the £25 challenge might be useful or the other hauls she does but only when the prices are right! She’s not the worst you tuber in the world but I think she needs to be knocked down a Peg or two on the healthy living..
She’s not always healthy and that’s ok..
But don’t put so much emphasis on being healthy and just breeze over when your not. I have a balanced lifestyle and I do buy biscuits, sweets, pizza, oven fries and believe it or not I’m not a beached whale because I can balance my diet!

Reactions: 3

AutumnGhost

Chatty Member
On Instagram she hasn’t posted any stories for a couple of days. Usually she’s on there every day

Donna.peerce1

Agreed but they need to be transparent about his past as it’s relevant
I agree, and that’s what I mean. Like you can’t act like it’s his first child when he has a child or......children before! Imagine those poor kids see him saying that, like they don’t exist!

Miss polar

VIP Member
Wow,!! I used to like her a lot, and then started to get strange vibes from her a few months back. I couldn’t put my finger on it. Always knew there was something off about him though. Can’t believe he already has a child!!

madditag

People on here acting like they’ve been betrayed because someone they don’t know has a life they didn’t know about... are you all okay??
Sophie posts videos about food and budgeting on YouTube, yes she involves Lawrence in some of her videos but I think you’re all being quite dramatic and entitled regarding their private lives. It’s not a scandal. They just didn’t tell you and now you think they should do a video ‘outing’ it? It’s none of your businesses!

I came to see if there were people who had picked up on slight annoyances in her videos, but Jesus Christ, this is a new level of petty right here.
Are you aware how the site works..?
And we have all just said we guess it’s difficult to know how much to share when you are CHOOSING to make your life public

@oliviatipplesx @Donna.peerce1 @Sadbuttrue seem to be the same account? This is looking really dodgey

maybe lawrence has a bitter unhappy ex who doesnt like to see him happy and move on because these accounts are all coming from the same person? i dno im finding this fishy

i think shes 28 and he's 33/34 - my boyfriend is 9 years older than me i dont think hes creepy. also my sister is a step mum to 2 kids and shes great with them but wouldnt ever post them on her facebook because shes not there mum?
Sorry I had it in my head she was about 26. I also didn’t mean to imply any age gap is inherently creepy (my grandma was 28 when she married my 45 year old grandfather) but often an older guy perusing a younger subordinate *at work* can be a sign of someone being a bit creepy.

Sadbuttrue

Yikes, I understand what you mean.
I guess we dont really know the full story though- perhaps it was unplanned, etc etc
They met at work. He was married with a child.She was single. Was not long then he was spending time around her desk

• Wow

madditag

I don’t think it is fair to judge others especially based on your own experience. We literally do not know what the situation is and it is so stereotypical to assume he left his partner and not the other way around or furthermore assume cheating... life happens, people get together and people break up, it doesn’t make you a bad father/mother. Sorry, but it’s wrong to judge him when we don’t know the truth
I agree, I do hope he is involved in the kids life though, otherwise judge away!

The way she pronounces bump in her pregnancy update 🙄 "I'll show you my bomp" 🤦‍♀️
She either puts it on or she’s a lot more well off than she makes out

Maz86

I watched her for a while and really generally like her with some irritating habits but hey we are all human! But I feel like now she is gaining subscribers she is becoming big headed and trying to get in with the “cool” croud of youtubers and instsgrammers... also, I messaged her a couple of times and not once my message was replied to or acknowledged. Come on girl, you’re not that big and also I thought you love all your followers like family? 😒😒 replied to all big accounts though... 😒
Don’t mind her boyfriend, he loves her and supports her channel. They may not be most fun ppl but neither am I lol

RLL

I think she's since edited the description of the picture of her and Lawrence to acknowledge that it was a pre-baby photo. I don't think she changed the description of the full body shot post though.

I don't really mind her food content but it's is the amounts of times, she says super duper and the gasps she makes, when tasting her own food. Like, who does that? 😂
I mean, i enjoy my own cooking as well but I never gasp when I taste it. And i don't think it says anything about my cooking as I haven't even seen Michellin star chef's gasp on tv 😂. And i'm sure their food tastes heavenly.

Winners_Song

VIP Member
The thing with Sophie is that she brands herself as “ethical” and against food waste (dare I say even edging towards Jack Monroe territory). Yet she has finally succumbed to selling to her subscribers with this idea that doesn’t represent value for money at all. I can’t imagine who would purchase this app apart from a few of her fans. I guess something has to finance the house move they want! I hope nobody in genuine poverty wastes their money on the app.