Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s been popular for years now she’s done lots of collabs and brand deals and her partnership with revolution must have made a fairly big amount. and during all this she lives at home so imagine how much she was making and how much she was able to save! I imagine she had a good chunk for a deposit already saved tbh. I’m not surprised she got a mortgage for a house that much she’s probably raking it in monthly
I’m sure you’re right. I’ve just always assumed banks are a bit wary of lending to those who have fluctuating incomes. She must have saved a good deposit.

Reactions: 4
I haven't a clue how a balance sheet works but on her companies house it looks like she made about £130k last year alone! She's raking it in

Reactions: 5
I haven’t seen her new vid but it just sounds like “I’m giving you guys stuff I don’t want” 🤣

Tbh, I watched it and I kind of appreciate such a ‘big’ YouTuber acknowledging that they get sent a tit load of PR and giving it to viewers, but I feel like she could’ve worded it better - something like ‘gifting my unused make up to my viewers’ could’ve come across a lot nicer. But, I do like that she’s not wasting the excessive amounts of gifted items she gets... Can’t hate on that, plus whoever is picked will really appreciate it, I wish YouTubers would appreciate their followers / viewers more often.

Reactions: 13
Tbh, I watched it and I kind of appreciate such a ‘big’ YouTuber acknowledging that they get sent a tit load of PR and giving it to viewers, but I feel like she could’ve worded it better - something like ‘gifting my unused make up to my viewers’ could’ve come across a lot nicer. But, I do like that she’s not wasting the excessive amounts of gifted items she gets... Can’t hate on that, plus whoever is picked will really appreciate it, I wish YouTubers would appreciate their followers / viewers more often.
Oh definitely! It was just the “products I’m getting rid of and giving them to you” that made me laugh

'PR makeup I'm gifting to subscribers' would have done

'Decluttering makeup for my subs'

It's kinda fun thinking of nicer sounding titles for her video lol

Reactions: 10
But she is giving used makeup too... 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Did she start a video..... Without the annoying music? Maybe we're not in the Bad Place
Must be reading here 👀

I found her so patronising in her declutter video, like she just over-explains stuff? E.g. when she was talking about the Morphe foundations and having to send them out in fair, medium, and dark packages because one person can't use a fair and dark foundation at the same time, bleeping duh? You don't need to spell it out and I'm sure your tweeny audience aren't that thick Soph, you're basically still a child yourself

Reactions: 8
tit, clearly I wasn’t too invested in the video 😳😂
Lol yeah, it’s not like she has just got the pr and put stuff to one side for viewers. She has used em to make sure she don’t like em first haha, I mean there are some new things like the shades of foundation that aren’t her shade

Reactions: 2
Lol yeah, it’s not like she has just got the pr and put stuff to one side for viewers. She has used em to make sure she don’t like em first haha, I mean there are some new things like the shades of foundation that aren’t her shade
She opened and did swatches of the Morphe ones pretty much all the shades lol

Reactions: 1
Not been getting notifications for this thread so completely forgot about her 😂

I still can’t believe the price difference between houses in north vs south £600k for that is madness (to me)

also it looks 100x nicer in photos online. Her decorating/furniture is awful.

Reactions: 6
I actually bought a jumper from her skinnydip collection and its really nice quality, shame her content is gradually getting more and more boring.

Reactions: 3
I actually bought a jumper from her skinnydip collection and its really nice quality, shame her content is gradually getting more and more boring.
I ended up buying both, they’re really nice actually. I do think she’s a nice girl, but she’s so boring..

Reactions: 3
Latest video has been done by everyone about 2 years ago ....:sleep:

I have been finding her a bit arrogant recently 'I am naturally blessed' please .... you just have long eyelashes like a lot of people.

Reactions: 8
I cant stand her boyfriend and the way she acts around him so won't be watching the new video 😅

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.