Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it's a bit tit when these influencers get gifted things with a theme of something they're not even in to. This happens alot with Soph, the last one (before friends) I think was some Harry Potter stuff?

The actual fans of these things, especially this year, have to decide if they can afford to buy this stuff or have to save to buy even one or two of these things. Yet influencers get sent them for free when they have no interest? I don't mind the ones that are fans that get sent themed stuff as much but it boils my piss when it's people like Soph.

I really wish companies would reward loyal customers and not these vapid, brain dead influencers.

Reactions: 20
The thing that griped me was how recently she's been all "I get too much PR, can't use it all, will gift it to my subs", then, tests the big palette in this video and says she will test the smaller ones on IG. The shadows will be the same quality so why not just put them in a giveaway box straight off the bat so they're nice and new instead of using all 3 of the smaller palettes and giving your subs something used again.

Reactions: 18
The thing that griped me was how recently she's been all "I get too much PR, can't use it all, will gift it to my subs", then, tests the big palette in this video and says she will test the smaller ones on IG. The shadows will be the same quality so why not just put them in a giveaway box straight off the bat so they're nice and new instead of using all 3 of the smaller palettes and giving your subs something used again.
Exactly!! And the fact she swatched/used all the lip products even though she could see some weren't colours she'd like!

Reactions: 9
The thing that’s always bothered me with soph is wherever she does a give away and there is something with high value she’ll put it on depop because it cost her lot, yet she gets sent free stuff every day would it really hurt just to give them to a subscriber.

Reactions: 12
The thing that’s always bothered me with soph is wherever she does a give away and there is something with high value she’ll put it on depop because it cost her lot, yet she gets sent free stuff every day would it really hurt just to give them to a subscriber.
Her depop is shocking selling £3 NYX concealer ....... these youtubers seem to make good money why do they need to sell this rubbish online. I wouldn't even give Boo hoo clothes to the charity shop.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Hope she's not setting up some sort of print business like everyone else, that one year of graphic design clearly went to good use :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
think it's funny how she loves Robert Welch so much but if he ever reacted to one of her videos he would hate half her techniques

Reactions: 11
What I find irritating is whenever she does a declutter, she always has a tit ton of stuff left?
& her giveaways are always of used stuff?

Reactions: 14
She's been on the defensive a lot lately in her videos it seems!

Her 24 hours without social media video annoyed me. One of the first thing she’s does is an AD for the body shop CBD products, then does a 30 min workout and has a shower. So the skin care bit was pointless because she does it again after her shower about an hour after she last did it. It would have felt more genuine if she just did it after the shower and didn’t put it on just for the AD.

Reactions: 15
Ive followed Sophie since she was at college I think it was and she’s changed so much, not in a good way. She’s not relatable in the slightest! I also preferred it when she had a boyfriend who wasn’t up for making crap, predictable videos that every other YouTuber does!

Her tastes and interests change all the time and she’s trying so hard to be like every other YouTuber/Instagrammer. When she wears those oversized t-shirts or joggers with Air Force ones you can tell she’s taken inspo from Jordan Lipscombe just like the fake tan. I don’t know how you can market yourself as a pale girl and gain all these followers who can relate to that then change because you see other you tubers style.

My biggest pet hate though is how she’s mostly known for makeup. She went to college for graphic design. She’s had no training yet has gone on to make thousands when there are more talented people out there. All these makeup products she’s come out with when her own makeup skills are basic af. All her looks are generic and done time and time again.

Reactions: 9
Her 24 hours without social media video annoyed me. One of the first thing she’s does is an AD for the body shop CBD products, then does a 30 min workout and has a shower. So the skin care bit was pointless because she does it again after her shower about an hour after she last did it. It would have felt more genuine if she just did it after the shower and didn’t put it on just for the AD.

Why is she so addicted to her phone ? I can go hours without looking at mine. I wrote months ago she is the kind of person to start a sentence with Me and James and she actually did in her video.

Reactions: 6
She must be absolutely gassed about KSI responding the way he did sending her a video response. But I think (hope) all the J*f*r*e references were him throwing shade for her supporting a racist all this time.
He did end up choosing children’s make up for her in the end 😭😂

Woooowwwww, she’s such a gross.
You made a “personal decision” to stop supporting JS months ago (even though you knew that he was problematic the entire time you supported him). But instead of simply not using his products or promoting him on your channel, you SELL the palette so you can make money off yet another used item?!? For such a successful YouTuber, she is so cheap!
I’ve seen it said here many times, but wtf won’t she sell on depop?!?

Reactions: 17
She must be absolutely gassed about KSI responding the way he did sending her a video response. But I think (hope) all the J*f*r*e references were him throwing shade for her supporting a racist all this time.

You made a “personal decision” to stop supporting JS months ago (even though you knew that he was problematic the entire time you supported him). But instead of simply not using his products or promoting him on your channel, you SELL the palette so you can make money off yet another used item?!? For such a successful YouTuber, she is so cheap!
I think she tried to sell her soul.. but it’s against Depop’s selling rules 😂😂😂

• Haha
I don't think she was too happy with KSI . I don't know why she asked him in the first place ? She acts a bit beggy.

Reactions: 4

I get not wanting to waste money on makeup you’ve bought and you know you won’t use again, but maybe she shouldn’t review items just because they’re popular. She’s just like every other Youtuber and nothing’s unique in what she posts. I had a look at her depop a while ago and she was actually selling stuff she got in pr hauls. I know she is genourous and does do give always but still, making money off of pr freebies is a bit scummy when you already get so much for free.

Do you remember years ago when people would be sent whole collections and this would include EVERY foundation shade from light to dark. I bet instead of giving them away people sold them on different depop accounts instead of giving them away.

The Jeffree Star thing annoys me. People have been saying for years about his racist and bullying past yet people still chose to buy his products and review them, hoping to get on his pr list. I glad she’s finally agreed to stop supporting him now though.

Reactions: 16
I get not wanting to waste money on makeup you’ve bought and you know you won’t use again, but maybe she shouldn’t review items just because they’re popular. She’s just like every other Youtuber and nothing’s unique in what she posts. I had a look at her depop a while ago and she was actually selling stuff she got in pr hauls. I know she is genourous and does do give always but still, making money off of pr freebies is a bit scummy when you already get so much for free.

Do you remember years ago when people would be sent whole collections and this would include EVERY foundation shade from light to dark. I bet instead of giving them away people sold them on different depop accounts instead of giving them away.

The Jeffree Star thing annoys me. People have been saying for years about his racist and bullying past yet people still chose to buy his products and review them, hoping to get on his pr list. I glad she’s finally agreed to stop supporting him now though.
she also has enough money to just give it away and she has lots of other makeup palettes. i dont think his makeup is anything special. i would understand if it was her only lipstick, eyeshadows etc but it isnt. idk why shes just trying to find excuses

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It really annoys me how she says ‘super’ all the time like ‘which was super annoying’, this was ‘super cheap’, it’s such an Americanism and doesn’t suit her at all!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.