Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't understand how influencers can be so disorganised.. Surely they have to be organised to know when to do branded content or sponsorships šŸ˜¬
Honestly I can't imagine ever not using a calendar, even in my life outside of work!!
I love Robert Welsh but his friendship with Soph is so weird, she massively kisses arse. They would never be friends in real life!

Reactions: 12
So her latest video was just an excuse to show off her own highlighter and compare it to a more expensive brandā€¦. Shouldnā€™t there be an AD on the video then šŸ‘€ šŸ‘€

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Thats obviously why sheā€™s always uploads so late and is constantly saying ā€œno upload today sorryā€ šŸ˜­
I just watched her new video and noticed she filmed and edited it today because at the end when she answers qotd the picture she uses says the comment was posted 6 days ago...itā€™s just so crazy that this people earn someoneā€™s monthly paycheck for one day of workšŸ¤Æ and they donā€™t even have some special education or skills

Reactions: 8
I don't understand how influencers can be so disorganised.. Surely they have to be organised to know when to do branded content or sponsorships šŸ˜¬
Honestly I can't imagine ever not using a calendar, even in my life outside of work!!
The reason she takes such pride in being a disorganised mess is because her existence is pretty much charmed. She has everything she could want so the only way to seem āœØrelatableāœØ is to try to be as ā€œflawedā€ as possible.
ā€œIā€™m so messy, Iā€™m so disorganised.ā€ Yet if a brand was paying youā€™re on top of your tit? Mkay girl.

Reactions: 7
I dunno if itā€™s just me, but I feel like since the pandemic influencers have become a lot less motivated.. in a time when a lot of people are still jobless and scraping by, influencers should be jumping at the chance to do their job!! They really donā€™t understand how privileged they are.

Reactions: 10
The reason she takes such pride in being a disorganised mess is because her existence is pretty much charmed. She has everything she could want so the only way to seem āœØrelatableāœØ is to try to be as ā€œflawedā€ as possible.
ā€œIā€™m so messy, Iā€™m so disorganised.ā€ Yet if a brand was paying youā€™re on top of your tit? Mkay girl.
Exactly, sheā€™s pretty privileged and by being messy and unorganized and also talking about anxiety and mental health she wants to make herself seem more relatable.....I just donā€™t understand who exactly believes her because itā€™s pretty obvious that she can afford going to therapy or talking to a professional about organization and procrastination...and like you said as soon as brand is sponsoring her she is on top everything, clearly she doesnā€™t care

Reactions: 2
I dunno if itā€™s just me, but I feel like since the pandemic influencers have become a lot less motivated.. in a time when a lot of people are still jobless and scraping by, influencers should be jumping at the chance to do their job!! They really donā€™t understand how privileged they are.
100%, influencers try and say they have such a hard job, and I do get some you tubers put so much effort in the videos they put out, but then a lot of them are so lazy and do the bare minimum.. most of them would never survive in a real job

Reactions: 6
100%, influencers try and say they have such a hard job, and I do get some you tubers put so much effort in the videos they put out, but then a lot of them are so lazy and do the bare minimum.. most of them would never survive in a real job
yeah I just feel like recently Iā€™ve noticed more that more YouTubers are missing uploads or just putting minimal effort into postsā€¦ a lot people would kill to have their job and a lot of people are without jobs. Put some effort in!

Reactions: 6
yeah I just feel like recently Iā€™ve noticed more that more YouTubers are missing uploads or just putting minimal effort into postsā€¦ a lot people would kill to have their job and a lot of people are without jobs. Put some effort in!

I stopped watching her because all her videos are just the same . No wonder her viewing figures are declining .

Reactions: 7
I stopped watching her because all her videos are just the same . No wonder her viewing figures are declining .
She's definitely like all other youtubers etc Steph Tom's makemeupmissa etc have all gone so lazy with the content

Reactions: 1
She looks so different nowadays, I know she was young when she started but she looks nothing like how she use to, I donā€™t know whether itā€™s a mixture of the eyebrows with getting older.
Also why did she keep mentioning that she got 20% off her glossier order, is it to stay relatable?

Reactions: 2
She looks so different nowadays, I know she was young when she started but she looks nothing like how she use to, I donā€™t know whether itā€™s a mixture of the eyebrows with getting older.
Also why did she keep mentioning that she got 20% off her glossier order, is it to stay relatable?
She just hasn't progressed she's mega bland

Reactions: 1
I like soph, I mean I feel like there must be something because I watch her. But for the love of all that is good in this world...shes like an 8 year old. She's scared of everything, she had to have a lie down in the middle of boots after her vaccine... She's messy and unorganised, she's constantly late or not bothering to upload.. She wears her massive sweaters (okay she's tiny so maybe that's not on her) with the sleeves pulled down over her hands (why?) and I agree about the new pallete. It's all repetitive and I've not seen her use many of revolutions make up for ages not like she used to. Her eyeshadow is always rounded out and not blended and when she uses glitter and shows a close up its EVERYWHERE... And I DESPISE the tongue sticking out through the teeth and winky eye thing she does on Instagram. Makes me cringe. I honestly can't remember why I watch her ha ha I think ill unsub tbh šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 18
Donā€™t understand the point of posting stories about doing something such as editing and uploading a video and then not doing it....either donā€™t say anything or donā€™t be lazy and do what you said youā€™ll do

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I really can't cope with her. Being a nervous, anxious teenager really is her whole personality. Never mind the fact she's actually a grown woman in her mid twenties with a house, dog and long term partner.
Yeah man this isnā€™t the take you think it is. Being anxious and achieving all those other things are not mutually exclusive at all

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yeah man this isnā€™t the take you think it is. Being anxious and achieving all those other things are not mutually exclusive at all
There's suffering from anxiety and then there's tweeting to your thousands of followers about how you had to lie down in boots to eat a chocolate bar?

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.