Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's suffering from anxiety and then there's tweeting to your thousands of followers about how you had to lie down in boots to eat a chocolate bar?
I agree, also, when I had mine done, everyone HAD to go and sit down for 15 mins anyway to make sure we were ok, we were all given bits of paper with our leaving time on, so it’s not like the whole having to sit down thing was exclusive to her, where I went they did it with everyone to be on the safe side as even if you ve always been fine, which I have, you just don’t know I guess!

Reactions: 5
Totally agree with the post about her not progressing. She does the same kind of makeup looks and she won’t ever kind of go out of her comfort zone. It’s like she wants to keep her young audience, I get she’s aware of her following being quite young but doesn’t she kind of want to grow up? Maybe it’s something to do with her mum and grandma watching her channel some times. I dunno, I’d just love to see her attempt different looks or maybe style herself different at times. She’s harmless though and that’s great with all the drama that can come with YouTube

Reactions: 10
Totally agree with the post about her not progressing. She does the same kind of makeup looks and she won’t ever kind of go out of her comfort zone. It’s like she wants to keep her young audience, I get she’s aware of her following being quite young but doesn’t she kind of want to grow up? Maybe it’s something to do with her mum and grandma watching her channel some times. I dunno, I’d just love to see her attempt different looks or maybe style herself different at times. She’s harmless though and that’s great with all the drama that can come with YouTube
I started watching her when she first started and I was in my late teens, I’m now in my twenties, have a home and I’m now a mother of two, soon to be three.. I understand everyone is at different stages but she will end up like zoella if she continues making content like this throughout her twenties and when she finally decides to grow up it won’t have a great reception

Reactions: 9
I started watching her when she first started and I was in my late teens, I’m now in my twenties, have a home and I’m now a mother of two, soon to be three.. I understand everyone is at different stages but she will end up like zoella if she continues making content like this throughout her twenties and when she finally decides to grow up it won’t have a great reception
Agreed Sophie and Zoella and a there are more haven't grown up it's like they're in a time warp it's not gonna resonate with a early twenties audience

Reactions: 1
The way she does her makeup makes her look way older. I don’t understand why would someone do their makeup at 24 the same way as they did at 17, surely she must realize her skin changes with time. Also the way she talked about that woman working in chanel really pissed me off, yeah I don’t like talking to sales people either but she literally has the same job as her, one of them sales products online and the other one does it in person.

Reactions: 3
Also the way she talked about that woman working in chanel really pissed me off, yeah I don’t like talking to sales people either but she literally has the same job as her, one of them sales products online and the other one does it in person.
Wait when was this?

Yeah she kind of belittled the woman’s job in my opinion. Just as pointed out earlier, the same kind of job as her. They both try to get others to buy things. But there is nothing worse than a pushy sales assistant or one that acts like you know nothing but did she have to include that small bit in the video? I don’t think so

Reactions: 2
Yeah she kind of belittled the woman’s job in my opinion. Just as pointed out earlier, the same kind of job as her. They both try to get others to buy things. But there is nothing worse than a pushy sales assistant or one that acts like you know nothing but did she have to include that small bit in the video? I don’t think so
Another one of her attempts to be “relatable” 🤮

Reactions: 2
There's suffering from anxiety and then there's tweeting to your thousands of followers about how you had to lie down in boots to eat a chocolate bar?
Anxiety interacts with blood sugar levels so she was probably advised to do this. Hope this helps :)

Anxiety interacts with blood sugar levels so she was probably advised to do this. Hope this helps :)
I used to be really bad with needles, passed out every time. Sugar helps (although I understand because of the fat in chocolate, it’s not as quick-acting as just eating a handful of sweets?)

Reactions: 5
In her last video she says she's not gonna mention the brand of the countour stick because they screwed an influencer, does anyone know what brand it is?

In her last video she says she's not gonna mention the brand of the countour stick because they screwed an influencer, does anyone know what brand it is?
I know too faced did something shady by changing the formula to a different one after the influencer approved it but can't remember if it was a Contour stick

I love Robert Welsh but his friendship with Soph is so weird, she massively kisses arse. They would never be friends in real life!
Yes, i was just about to comment the same. She is so far up his arse, it makes me cringe. And i hate it because i love Robert- he is probably my favourite ever youtuber and the only 'influencer' i trust when it comes to makeup.

Reactions: 4
“the contour stick was from sosu they rereleased keilidh cashell’s palette without her name on it or her knowledge”
Someone commented this under her video

Yes, i was just about to comment the same. She is so far up his arse, it makes me cringe. And i hate it because i love Robert- he is probably my favourite ever youtuber and the only 'influencer' i trust when it comes to makeup.
Same! Did you watch his live stream with James on Monday? Someone asked who he would love to collab with and he said Soph 😭 they seem so different to me!

Reactions: 3
Probably Sosu, they restocked the urban bible palette that they did as a collab with Keildh but took her name off of it because she didn’t renew her contract I think. I haven’t watched the video you’re on about but if It is sosu I’d find it odd because keildh now has kash beauty and her own bronzer sticks so she could just support her that way?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.