Sophdoeslife (aka Sophdoesnails)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I watched it just to see I really can't even fall asleep to her videos anymore yikes I can't believe she put that out....sure youtube may not be difficult as some jobs but at least put some effort into content you put out I'd rather once weekly videos and them to be a decent quality rather than dull substantial ones

Reactions: 2
Late to the party but a make up challange using gifted advent calanders that are mainly skincare... am I missing something??

I wonder whether she watched this video back when editing and actually thought "wow, great content Soph" or "ahh it'll do, whack a load of ads in and pray no one will notice"🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Yeah sorry not sorry about dragging your video for being tit when, WHILE FILMING, you realise it’s tit.
you had all that time. Plus the time editing for good sense to prevail.
No ma’am.

Reactions: 10
The new NARS foundation video... why did she have to keep repeating herself when doing the check in? She sounded like a bleeping broken record

Reactions: 3
Because she's feeling like a hypocrite for always talking tit about how expensive NARS is and now raving about it to her young audience. In a pandemic no less .

Does it piss anyone else off that she basically only stories to show off her gifted items and NEVER declares it correctly? She’ll add “gifted” to the first slide then never again, which isn’t even correct to begin with as she should be labelling it AD - GIFTED. And she also says “this isn’t an AD”... yes it is I’m afraid 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Does it piss anyone else off that she basically only stories to show off her gifted items and NEVER declares it correctly? She’ll add “gifted” to the first slide then never again, which isn’t even correct to begin with as she should be labelling it AD - GIFTED. And she also says “this isn’t an AD”... yes it is I’m afraid 🤦🏻‍♀️
And then she says “I hate showing off all these things so I’m only gonna show things I actually like” zzzzz

And then she says “I hate showing off all these things so I’m only gonna show things I actually like” zzzzz
She asked people about this last week and said she wasn’t going to do it as much. Then about 3 hours later she’s got tit loads of gifts on stories, obviously just doesn’t want to be kicked off the PR lists instead of listening to her fans!

Reactions: 6
She's about as subtle as a brick to the face in that latest video with shoe horning her ad for body shop in because someone supposedly asked about Christmas gifts....like that wasn't the whole intention behind the video in the first place to fulfil whatever contractual obligation she has to Body Shop to advertise their Christmas range...

Reactions: 9
She's about as subtle as a brick to the face in that latest video with shoe horning her ad for body shop in because someone supposedly asked about Christmas gifts....like that wasn't the whole intention behind the video in the first place to fulfil whatever contractual obligation she has to Body Shop to advertise their Christmas range...
Right?? The first time was like okay... we get it. But then the randomness of bringing back the items and it was just .... the entire belly of the video!

Her whole brand relationship with the body shop is so shady if you ask me, her videos are hardly ever branded as ads and it's never in the thumbnail. This video (for the first time I think) there's AD in the title but at the very end so you can't see it because the title is so long it gets cut off. I don't get why influencers try and hide stuff that's an advertisment, like most people don't care, and a lot of people have the whole "yes get that sponsorship" mentality

Reactions: 3
That dog is adorable but I can't help but think it has a meme-y face, in a cute way though!! They look happy with the pup tho and seems like Soph is really maturing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.