Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet all those clothes are Aff links and she just hasn’t bothered to write it. She’s getting good at this, what with the tax dodging to

Reactions: 9
I bet all those clothes are Aff links and she just hasn’t bothered to write it. She’s getting good at this, what with the tax dodging to
i can’t believe she must be watching this thread with the speed she responds to a lot of the comments. NOT AN AD don’t you know 😂 Got any free perfume cat piss today Sofa?

Last edited:
If someone really didn’t care about what other people think they wouldn’t be posting all of the time that they dont care what people think 😂 Also she wouldn’t be refreshing her tattle thread all day!

Reactions: 8
Those stories of her calling the boy a Git 🤯
Why would you put that on social media?
Good job she doesn’t care what people think

I see she’s getting slated in another influencer’s thread for being a mention beggar! Seems as if everyone has caught on to it

I see she’s getting slated in another influencer’s thread for being a mention beggar! Seems as if everyone has caught on to it
ooo what thread? Glad more people are cottoning on. I used to like her and not like the Scarlett she’d always share she’s another beg. Now I dislike her just as much as I do Scarlett, both work shy begs

she doesn’t know what to post it’s either I love you on repeat about her kids 😴 or calling them gits and telling them to shut their gob. She’s way worse than Scarlett tbh as even Scarlett hasn’t got herself involved in a pyramid scheme. But yeah Scarlett is BEGGING it to not have to go back to work. That’s why this one signs up a load of women so they can no doubt work two jobs while she don’t have to go back at all

Has she not pimped the kids out today yet?
We haven’t even had the daily snore stories about the baby or P have we

She’s got a very active thread these days hasn’t she, I’ve only been gone a day 😂
I guess that’s what happens when you bully people online if they have a different opinion to you. She made sure she was unapproachable to comments and as a result everyone has just come to tattle instead 👍🏼

Reactions: 7
Absolutely and the most embarrassing part is she hasn’t taken the time to read the news at all. She’s just gone in all guns blazing to get attention. No doubt trying to get praise when in reality most people are wondering why she is sharing posts full of expletives. A quick read of the comments under the post she has shared would have helped her to see that lots of small business owners are affected and many more, and the government are actually inviting unions to engage about the situation but she’s just wanting to be aggressive as usual, she’s disgusting on a parent account.

She has got to be joking 😂
The fact she can take the moral high ground about ANYTHING when she is involved in a pyramid scheme is quite frankly laughable.
Another outburst she will lose followers over, does she not realise she will have many a Tory supporter in her following, what a short sighted idiot!
As many people disagree with the strikes as agree with them, for different reasons. Why is so aggressive about it all, it’s embarrassing for a woman of her age, she has no class! She’s preaching about the government exploiting workers while she is exploiting women so she can sit on her arse all day

She’s shared a post that is clearly racist in the caption referring to ‘coconuts’ which is a racial slur. I guess in her desperation to show off on her stories she didn’t read it all. Disgusting

Last edited:
Came to say the same and lots are saying the same under the post. Sofa clearly shares these racist views as she’s shared the post.

I don’t ever see anyone post in the aggressive and gob shite manner she posts in. No wonder she’s doing a perfume pyramid, no decent business would ever want to use her. The incredible P isn’t well but we still get the usual monotonous photos of them walking through the estate. Why does she post photos of her kids walking all of the time. Not occasionally but every day?

Reactions: 10
I don’t ever see anyone post in the aggressive and gob shite manner she posts in. No wonder she’s doing a perfume pyramid, no decent business would ever want to use her. The incredible P isn’t well but we still get the usual monotonous photos of them walking through the estate. Why does she post photos of her kids walking all of the time. Not occasionally but every day?
Because that’s all they do, the school run!
Either that or some boring made up story in the kitchen because she’s got nothing else

Reactions: 11
Because that’s all they do, the school run!
Either that or some boring made up story in the kitchen because she’s got nothing else
Yep NOTHING. Remember when she suddenly pretended to be into make-up just to try and get shared by the big make-up account to get followers 😂 I wonder what happened to her to make her so angry and embarrassingly opinionated. And why does she think people need to see P has a plait in her hair every day? It’s things you might snap and send to a friend but she doesn’t have that so just uses instagram to share the most mundane things

Fun fact I was speaking to an Instagram acquaintance yesterday about her and apparently Sofa shared a girl in fm yesterday who is always saying Sofa overcharges people for the perfumes! Bet it’s a right old bitchy scene! She’s obviously shared her with no clue she’s being bitched about by her. Someone else said on her here mark up is huge didn’t they?!

This afternoon she’s AGAIN trying to promote her pyramid scheme using people’s shopping to entice them in, it’s absolutely disgusting. Mind you it’s only the 8TH OF JAN and she’s done this about 3 times already this month! so we can rest assured she’s slowly killing off her instagram account at least. So many people don’t wanna see this tit about mlms. Which is why her grid posts are going down and down in likes…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.