Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats hilarious!
Over charging people then making it she’s all for saving people money and trying to help people earn 😂 And calling the government deceitful all the time, what a hypocrite.
It will definitely be a very nasty line to work in, all those bitchy competitive women. Bet they can’t stand her, there chats will be full of talk of her ripping people off! She shouldn’t be allowed to do that.

Reactions: 9
Absolutely agree it’s all she posts about now. This year she is pushing more than ever to get people under her. It’s like a broken record. That or selling her kids out without their consent. Sure they will love that when they’re older. The fact she isn’t happy to just sell her cat piss but wants more people just proves completely that it’s a pyramid scheme. Otherwise why would she have to? And yes someone else on this thread said her mark up is Hugeeeeee. Making money by selling over the price, lovely.

She’s posted about this loads and it’s only the first week of the month, she’s screaming desperate. Another one who don’t want to go back to her job and rely on a nasty mlm and other women for her pay cheque. And yes everyone is very much bored of seeing family photos sofa. Not sure why loads of kids photos is classed as content to the public these days? More family/friends WhatsApp chat surely

Agree you can see from comments on this thread she did it only a couple of days ago, absolutely screams desperado. So what happened to all of the £1000s she said she was making a month? Was that not enough for her or was it a lie? probably needs more than that to get them out of her debt, I mean she keeps saying on repeat that they were BRASSIC. Or is she just a greedy witch who wants ten thousand a month at the expense of the poor women she signs up to this tit? Shame on you Sophie, all your morals out the window just because you got a few shoutouts on instagram and used other people to benefit yourself

I know a couple of people on here have said they are in either instagram or whatsap chats where she is being discussed and she most definitely is in one I am in. I think there are a lot of people reading this thread from what I can gather. I stay quiet in chats as they aren’t anonymous 😂 But everyone is sick of her. For over charging, for constantly trying to get more people with no shame and for just being overly opinionated on stuff she knows nothing about.

She really makes no secret of the fact she hates the kids being at home with her does she? Desperate to get back to her arse kissing instagram game

Reactions: 10
It doesn’t matter how much she tries to justify her pyramid to us tattlers, a quick google shows that fm shares a load of red flags with other dodgy mlms. Talking about people progressing past her - everyone knows it’s only people with any kind of following who earn any kind of money - does she really think that Debbie with her 81 followers can earn more than her? Woman needs help 😂😂

Don’t get it, she has a baby at home with her who she says she is grateful for every day but has 20/25 bloody story dots. Does he get any attention from her? She’ll be unbearable for posts tomorrow on the twins birthday. They need her more than she needs to do attention seeking posts on her phone, they can’t speak hardly as other people have pointed out. She’s one of these that never shuts up about how much she loves her kids whilst just wanting to be seen to be the doting mother on social media. Meanwhile she’ll be ignoring them and scrolling Instagram all day. I also can’t believe she’s trying to get more people AGAIN, so that’s twice last week, yesterday and also today?! Spam central! Account ruined

Here she comes wading in with her overbearing opinions of the monarchy. Anyone notice how she’s never even slightly interested in what anyone thinks, where a lot of people would ask for opinions she just spits out her venom like an over excited snake. Of course because she knows everything and her opinion is the only one that exists! If she doesn’t think Harry needs money since her cut himself off she’s more deluded that I thought 😂

Just remember the more she posts about the pyramid the more dead her account will become. She’s got a very active tattle thread and an unengaged grid now too. She’s sabotaged her account to try and make more money

Reactions: 11
She must be struggling with the money , poor baby still in outside coat indoors , univeral credit must of been informed or she’s been sanctioned hence the desperation for money , she used to brag all the time but what take away and what stuff she’s bought etc etc it sounds like things are very tight back at home , for someone who willingly got pregnant she don’t half moan about them no one forced her to get knocked up with a druggie 😂😂😂😂

Also someone who is supposedly raking in thousands a month would hardly still be plugging bloody Gousto or GOWWWWSTO as she calls it (for attention) in their bio

Trying to prove the twins speech is fine. Doesn’t count if you tell them what to recite before you shove your phone in their faces. Admit it Sofa, P got all the attention because she’s gifted 😂 Gifted my arse! she actually said that to the teacher on the school tour wasn’t it 😂😂😂 Bet all the teachers had a field day on that in the staff room.
She’s always latching on to that busy books woman for shoutouts. Anyone else notice she calls all of these instagram people her ‘friends’?! bleeping weird! You might get to know accounts on instagram a bit but if you’re calling all of them your friends, chances are you don’t have any real ones! Also proves you’ve been sucking up way too much 😂

addressing tattle again. She’s so boring, she’s got nothing else to talk about.

she claims she’s being bullied online, wait for all the screenshots of nice messages from her followers (or ones she sends herself to look like people are interested)🤣

Reactions: 12
Sooooo confused as she said tattle had a place but of course only when she didn’t have a thread. Had a place when she was reading it (probably commenting also!) for entertainment? It’s not bullying, she’s all for free speech?? She doesn’t have to come in here. I have never ever seen anyone make it known they read tattle on their stories like she does. She’s absolutely obsessed and that’s because she’s a narcissist who believes nobody can have an opinion on her. Everyone has to love her and agree with her in her mind

Come on in all the new people she’s brought over from her stories 😂 desperate for sympathy but in reality just sending over more tattlers again 👏🏼

To her “fans” she must sound insane constantly answering to tattle 😂
I was thinking that, people who are just watching her generally must wonder what she’s going on about and those who didn’t know will just be coming over to read. Let’s not forget who the real bully is here. Just doesn’t think anyone should be able to criticise her. Reminder SHE put herself out there on Instagram but doesn’t think anyone should be able to say anything negative about her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So is completely obsessed with tattle until her thread was made and she doesn’t like reading the truth , she needs to focus on her children and getting back to work and stop scrounging on her scam ‘job’ and benefits and now bringing up all her health issues probably for sympathy along with her rant . Yawn yawn 🥱

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.