Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks mad. There’s high profile celebs with threads on here and people who currently have court cases going on for murder but she believes nobody can talk about her or she’ll hunt them down. Unhinged

Reactions: 7
Didn’t realise she had a thread until she highlighted it to everyone on her stories today, couldn’t seem to find one when I last checked. However I think it was yesterday on her stories I was gobsmacked she was complaining about having a cold sore and then proceeded to kiss her baby 😱🤯 absolutely disgusting and unbelievable that she’s 4 kids in and doesn’t know the risks/dangers. Maybe she’s just ignorant. P.s her kids names (apart from maybe Leo) are so tacky 🤢

Reactions: 11
She’s changed the rules now though, now tattle is only ok for exposing scams 🙄 So overcharging for her tit isn’t a scam then…
She was GAGGING for a tattle thread for ages, she desperately wanted one. Kept sending people over to read about Elle Darby. Now she’s a 32 year old woman being bullied online boo hoo. She is weirdly obsessed with this thread!!!!

Reactions: 6
Didn’t realise she had a thread until she highlighted it to everyone on her stories today, couldn’t seem to find one when I last checked. However I think it was yesterday on her stories I was gobsmacked she was complaining about having a cold sore and then proceeded to kiss her baby 😱🤯 absolutely disgusting and unbelievable that she’s 4 kids in and doesn’t know the risks/dangers. Maybe she’s just ignorant. P.s her kids names (apart from maybe Leo) are so tacky 🤢
It’s Leon Blue, not Leo. So you’re right, all TACKY🤣🤣🤣

I can’t believe she talks about tattle as much as she does. It’s like despite putting herself out there she cannot comprehend that people exist who don’t like her. Also why is she showing that eye thing again when she looks like she has 2 black eyes?! Trolling herself at this point 💀

Reactions: 8
Someone came on defending her a bit and got removed immediately, I swear it’s her you know! Given how much we know she can’t leave this thread alone!

Someone came on defending her a bit and got removed immediately, I swear it’s her you know! Given how much we know she can’t leave this thread alone!
Was so her! So weird talking about it on insta stories then coming on here 🤦🏻‍♀️

So I heard on grapevine friends in instagram
Chats that sofa has been a tattler long before this commenting on threads including bum buddy scarletts

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So I heard on grapevine friends in instagram
Chats that sofa has been a tattler long before this commenting on threads including bum buddy scarletts
Doesn’t surprise me. She was always dropping hints about tattle and openly said she reads here. Of course she had an account. Bound to feel jealous of Scarlett’s following. And the black eyes! Why would anyone see that as an example of a reason to spend £30 on an eye cream that scrubs your under eyes?

Course she was here long before she had a thread. She was desperate for one. Sge used to refer to tattle as ‘the site that shall not be named’

Oh she wanted to have a tattle thread all the time alright. But she thought it would be a rave thread. She absolutely believed she was the best thing since sliced bread. Got a bit of activity and growth on her account in summer 2021 and thought she was famous! But she got it by kissing arse, not through content. She made a couple of reels and thought she was an A list celeb. The way she spoke about herself until this thread began was so embarrassing. She was on instagram all day long every single day and she knows it. A mother of four very young kids and her first thought every day was to get on her sofa and chat tit in her fake bimbo voice. Thinkin she was hilarious and brave with her aggressive gob. Backfired totally. The constant Perfume spam then finished her off

Reactions: 5
She’s trying to say today that it’s fine if she doesn’t make content and her content is just sat down being lazy chatting tit. She definitely doesn’t deserve those followers but they are only Scarlett’s followers mainly anyway. Maybe some of Crazzy Mumma’s too and also Alabama Lola. Everything she has has been passed over. She really is a lazy wannabe

It’s basically
Slate kids because they drive her mad
Say her kids are better than everyone elses
Either give away perfume or overcharge depending what mood she’s in
Affiliate link as much as possible
Chat tit about doing her click and collect or some reality tv show to try and stay relatable
Get poor unsuspecting women to work for her and make her money

Reactions: 5
Oh duck off did you know the eye cream after 1 use can do more than tear trough filler has ever done 😂😂😂 Step away from the photo shop 😂
I don’t get why she tries So hard to speak in a way about 10 years younger than she is? Gas her kid up 🙄 She tries to cling on to her youth with these sayings, trying so hard to be funny. Most people are just wondering why at mid 30s she’s still speaking like this

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh duck off did you know the eye cream after 1 use can do more than tear trough filler has ever done 😂😂😂 Step away from the photo shop 😂
I don’t get why she tries So hard to speak in a way about 10 years younger than she is? Gas her kid up 🙄 She tries to cling on to her youth with these sayings, trying so hard to be funny. Most people are just wondering why at mid 30s she’s still speaking like this
it’s all blurred! Totally faked! And she has the cheek to talk about scams!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.