Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s ironic isn’t it? The person with the most to say about all subjects who is always right
Anyway Monday tomorrow so will be all the manifesting the new month bull tit. Click and collect. Scouting for people to join her pyramid and a moan about something going on in her life 🙄
Yeah when you know if anyone else was to talk about manifestation or something like that she would do a story saying how she thinks it’s utter crap and people are thick if they believe in it. I guess what I’m trying to say is it’s only stuff she thinks is ok that goes

Reactions: 4
she’s definitely talked about her Instagram journey and her journey with the baby and Alabama Lola’s gird post is absolutely taking the piss out of just that kind of thing 😂 Bet she hated that. It’s her only post of that Lauren’s that she hasn’t liked 😂😂

She’s definitely got the most active thread for a sub 30K account on here. It’s amusing considering how popular she thought she was. Always going on about how she deserves 100 thousand followers and a blue tick. Thought her directness was winning people over, that it was funny how bold she was when all she was doing was pissing more and more people off!

She’s done a little disappearing act to up her engagement so that people message to see where she is. She’s on her sofa ignoring the kids as usual, she just has no fake news/stories to tell or fm deals to bang on about

She’s done a little disappearing act to up her engagement so that people message to see where she is. She’s on her sofa ignoring the kids as usual, she just has no fake news/stories to tell or fm deals to bang on about
Why does she pretend people have been messaging her asking where she is?? People lead busy lives sofa! They don’t notice if you aren’t talking about your scam scheme or your click and collect for a couple of days! I hate it when wannabe influencers pretend they’ve been missed!

Reactions: 5
Like anyone gives a tit what she’s up to. She is deluded, she actually seems to think she’s popular. How many times, she has that follower number purely because of Scarletts world and she knows it!

Like anyone gives a tit what she’s up to. She is deluded, she actually seems to think she’s popular. How many times, she has that follower number purely because of Scarletts world and she knows it!
And because half her followers are fake

Not just Scarlett’s world, all of the unsuspecting people who she flattered to get mentions. That Busby woman who she sucks up to all the time has such a crap account though, look at how her grid posts and reels do! Sooooo bad like 100 likes on some and she has 26000 followers. Wasted your time with that one sofa 😂 what a cringey state that woman is too. No wonder they’re FRIENDS as sofa calls everyone. Both as grim as each other thinking they’re famous

Reactions: 6
Not just Scarlett’s world, all of the unsuspecting people who she flattered to get mentions. That Busby woman who she sucks up to all the time has such a crap account though, look at how her grid posts and reels do! Sooooo bad like 100 likes on some and she has 26000 followers. Wasted your time with that one sofa 😂 what a cringey state that woman is too. No wonder they’re FRIENDS as sofa calls everyone. Both as grim as each other thinking they’re famous
The book lady? Had to swiftly unfollow after sofas recommendation I was bored shitless she films the same tit everyday. School run dog walk office fm dinner back to office so boring 😂

Yes! Someone needs to start a thread on that Chloe bloody busby! Her and Sofa are cut from the same cloth - Busby lives in a housing association place in London but is clearly doing fine financially with her crappy books and perfume scam because ALL SHE DOES IS EAT OUT AND SPEND MONEY. How is it fair she’s housed when some people will be genuinely in need of a home? Yet she’s splashing out on what the hell she likes because she’s been housed (in London!) and will also have reduced rent. Can’t imagine her tax return reads how it should do either. No wonder they’re ‘friends’. And why are companies gifting her countless days out for her kids when she’s getting bloody a hundred likes per post? Massive massive free loader

Reactions: 8
All that woman does is adverts she is another hot topic amongst instagrammers. She will literally sell her soul and her kids privacy for a free burger. Why is she getting all these gifted days out all the time and free tickets? Her whole grid is made up of free tit, is she not humiliated with her 200 likes and 26 thousand followers? She doesn’t buy her kids anything she just waits for all the freebies. The dancing things she posts are making people die of second hand embarrassment yet she carries on as if she has no idea. She is another one who calls herself an influencer when her grid is saying otherwise!

Yes someone bloody start the thread on her! All she does is talk about the bloody cat piss too! Don’t even get me started on her dances and tik toks with her kids, does she actually watch it and think WOW that’s so good, I think I’ll post that 🤯

So many questions to ask the easy breezy cover girl

1. what was your screen time last week?
2. why do you put up an Instagram question story on a day when most of your kids are with you instead of paying them attention?
3. are you actually interested in any of the strike action or are you just drawn to conflict?
4. what do you think about parents who can’t get to work to put food on the table for their kids because the schools are closed?
5. what number is eau de dog shite?
6. what’s life like at the top of a pyramid?
7. are you still kissing arse to climb the instagram ladder?
8. is eeeyore out of it from a tranquilliser today?

• Haha
10. why do you try and pretend eeyore has no other kids

Also who else hates it when people share personal jokes from chats with people on their stories? Nobody else thinks it’s funny sofa

• Haha
Please someone make a Chloe Busby one and link it here!!!
Agree! Who knows how to?! She’s insufferable! She needs to be exposed, living her life gifted every f’ing thing! Whilst lapping it up in cheap London accommodation courtesy of the tax payer for a family of 6!

also if sofa joined fm in 2021 then has been earning from it long enough to pay tax, despite what she said recently. Those questions, F me! How bloody boring are her and her followers?? Can’t these people look up where certain foods are cheaper online? They all sound as thick as her! Although the fm question and many others will be from herself! Who really would ask How is fm going 🙄 Yeah terrifically, I get paid for doing nothing and exploiting women and over charging customers. We know you aren’t going back to the day job sofa and so do you! That would be PAYE tax and involve working - not really your thing eh?!

This thread is so active, every time I come on there is loads to catch up on. How ironic the woman who thought she was becoming famous has one of the most active threads on here 😂 ‘Well I am the best and I’m also the funniest person on this app’ 😂

life with the busbys would definitely have a very active thread. Constantly money grabbing for any freebie she can get her hands on. She doesn’t even get the brands results! 150 likes on some of her day out reels, I know people with 5000 followers that get triple that, how embarrassing. She seems to think she’s all cute and funny. Just no!!!! Isn’t it funny these work shy begs always end up linked to some crappy mlm where they pretend they are earning a fortune.

I can’t work out how to make a thread for Chloe!
Like the fact she’s currently going to Disneyland? Constantly having meals out and buying loads of crap for herself like Poke Bowls!

I’m a teacher, my partner works and he as a business that is doing incredibly well and we STILL can’t afford holidays, trips out, bloody takeaways every 24/7! It is SO insulting. BUT I bet she doesn’t pay tax. We have to pay a huge amount of tax - 40% and then 10% student loan, which Chloe/ Lee most likely should be too if they have all this disposable income!

it is disgusting seeing children suffering, living in horrid conditions yet they are taking up a lovely house yet have the money to private rent clearly!!!

RANT over. Does anyone know if SOFA owns her home? Does she really not pay tax? If she’s doing so well from FM she should be!

sorry, it’s a huge annoyance of mine as I work 24/7 and still struggle because of having to pay so much out for my rent and tax!
---

Wonder if the moderators can make Chloe a thread please!

She’s still not wearing any of that make up she’s soooo into ???? Never has??? Oh yes that’s because she contacted them and asked to be gifted a load of make up and show it JUST to try and get a mention on the cosmetics account because they have over 800 thousand followers! We see you sofa 👀

I don’t seem to have the option to make a new thread for life with the busbys? Is it because you have to have been a member for ages to create one?I can’t even seem to tag admin to ask them to create one. Any ideas? I cannot stand that Chloe! Makes out she’s hard working whilst being gifted trips costing thousands for a large family whilst having a tit load of disposable income because she lives cheaply in a housing association place in London. They eat out every day! Because the tax payer is supporting her accommodation (she’ll get reduced rent big time) and brands are paying all of her family’s social expenses!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.