Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine that you went on your stories every day to try and get the last word on tattle about the baby wearing a coat in that freeeezing cold dump 😂

she looks 52, not 32! She looks like she’s got grey hair and she’s definitely got grey skin!! She looks bloody so unwell!
Invest in your bloody self sofa instead of spending all your life desperately storying on Instagram all the time. You aren’t ever going to be insta famous

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Apparently she just spends all day every day going through people’s stories and messaging them. It’s all sort of grooming for mentions as people have said. Imagine waking up thinking whose arse can I kiss today instead of doing stuff with your kids. She’s sat on the sofa all day scrolling while baby is either asleep or dumped on a play mat, so obvious. You know you’ve got a tit account when you have to rely on lazy Mumma bringing in the followers for you
yes I have definitely seen people saying she’sjust constantly in peoples dms trying to make friends off the back of their stories. Very sad existence

Reactions: 4
Wait she’s only 32? Jesus 😂
I’m sure the other day when she was going on about how she was being “bullied” she said she’s a 32 year old woman being bullied online. The only bully here is her. She just thought she was soooooo hard with her’ I say it as it is’ bullshit 🙄
Actually sofa you’re a 32 year old who bullies other women

Whoever told her to stop using filters doesn’t have her best interests at heart 😂
But seriously how can you try flogging skin products looking like that?? She looks so run down

Reactions: 5
Why does she think people would be so invested in every bit of food she eats or the baby’s rash? Again, no friends to talk to about this sort of stuff. The kids eating in their coats, very unlikely they were about to walk out the door and went back to eat it. That house must be Baltic. And furthermore why does she think pictures of her kids eating their breakfast is content. The twin boy always looks so pissed off with the phone in his face

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She thinks it’s a terrible idea having to pay for a GP appointment. So she must be in support then of the people who go to the GP/ A&E with a sore throat or a headache? Is she that thick that she doesn’t think people on low income will be supported, which is what our government do. Same as they won’t see families with kids on the street and house them? Is she actually this stupid? She just likes trying to create drama and get attention. She’s so desperate to slate the government on her stories that she just shares a fraction of the story all the time to try and turn people into Tory haters

Totally agree, does she not understand the government wouldn’t do it unless they had to (they are only suggesting it of course) and they are protecting the NHS? If it was labour doing it she would be saying the conservatives should have done it ages ago and that it was selfish of them not to. She really is an absolute idiot this woman

Reactions: 3
You just know she films those twins talking and singing to try and prove that they are good talkers, due to what’s been said on here, but every time she films them I have no clue what they are saying â˜șâ˜șâ˜ș

Reactions: 6
They can’t speak barely at all and it’s because she’s always on instagram kissing arse, making friends whatever she tries to call it. It was when the twins were born until now that she has been on instagram probably 18 hours a day. Of course they are going to become delayed. For months, years even, she was sat on her sofa ‘chatting tit’ as she calls it. Prioritising strangers and gaining followers over your kids, nice.

She thinks it’s a terrible idea having to pay for a GP appointment. So she must be in support then of the people who go to the GP/ A&E with a sore throat or a headache? Is she that thick that she doesn’t think people on low income will be supported, which is what our government do. Same as they won’t see families with kids on the street and house them? Is she actually this stupid? She just likes trying to create drama and get attention. She’s so desperate to slate the government on her stories that she just shares a fraction of the story all the time to try and turn people into Tory haters
BIB
 I wouldn’t count on this

Working people are having to turn to Foodbanks to feed their families. People who are earning above income to qualify for benefits. The government’s doing nothing to help them with this so how would they be expected to pay to see a GP when they can’t feed themselves?

Can’t stand Sofa but 100% with her when it comes to the Tory’s and their supporters.

Reactions: 11
I don’t think everyone will agree on all things politics on here necessarily 😂 although I don’t think people should presume labour will turn the country around as such. The money has to come from somewhere unfortunately. I think mostly people hate Sofa’s angry abusive tone usually more than anything

I think when she compared Boris Johnson to Putin she lost a lot of respect. From people on either side as such. She does have exceptionally bad delivery on political matters

I don’t think everyone will agree on all things politics on here necessarily 😂 although I don’t think people should presume labour will turn the country around as such. The money has to come from somewhere unfortunately. I think mostly people hate Sofa’s angry abusive tone usually more than anything
I don’t think much of Labour either but I’d far prefer them to what we have now.
The money does have to come from somewhere. Maybe they should start with the tax dodgers etc first tho before hitting the common man who’s already on their arse!

Yeah I think this country is going I tit no matter who is in power at this point! Personally I hate the way she speaks like she knows it all, which she actually didn’t do for once today because as we know she reads here all day! She usually shares a load of swear words with her political opinions which she believes are a million percent right

Reactions: 1
She’s so aggressive just over the fact despite her always asking for advice, that someone might advise her on parenting/weaning! Make it make sense! She is the one always bleating on about what’s this, what’s that! She’s got anger issues!!

Reactions: 2
She’s so aggressive just over the fact despite her always asking for advice, that someone might advise her on parenting/weaning! Make it make sense! She is the one always bleating on about what’s this, what’s that! She’s got anger issues!!
This is so accurate! She’s just copying Scarlett though as I know Scarlett has said on her stories that she hates people who tell you how to parent. However Sofa didn’t seem to mind when she was going on and on about allergies and rash advice?! As you say, so purposefully in your face as usual trying to sound like she’s a force not to be reckoned with 😂😂

Yeah I actually agree with the thing where everyone knows what’s best for everyone else but considering she’s spent the last few days asking for answers with question boxes etc it’s very rude to start being so abruptly mouthy out of nowhere

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.