Soph.Talks_

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus she looks so gaunt and unwell! She’d be better off just focusing on getting herself sorted instead of always trying to keep up with Instagram. Nobody is relying on her going on there but her kids are relying on her to be healthy. If she knows she’s rundown to the point where she has physical problems with her body why can’t she just lay off social media?

Reactions: 4
Jesus she looks so gaunt and unwell! She’d be better off just focusing on getting herself sorted instead of always trying to keep up with Instagram. Nobody is relying on her going on there but her kids are relying on her to be healthy. If she knows she’s rundown to the point where she has physical problems with her body why can’t she just lay off social media?
She really does. I agree if you’re already feeling stressed why would IG even come into it. I dunno, I have less kids than her but can’t do anything much until they’re in bed. She seems to have so much time to share quotes and memes and tv reviews etc etc on there, be commenting under everyone’s stuff, I don’t get it

Eeyore hasn’t featured for a while. She did say she has personal issues. Wonder if he’s finally had enough of Mrs Always Right.

I really wish she would shut up about the eyelash serum and the perfumes, just reminds me every time how she used to tear into people involved in any mlm. Especially now word has spread that she charges double than most people

Reactions: 3
Jeeeezus when will this woman get the memo the perfumes are crap, shes charging a hefty price tag compared to other fm reps and to be quite honest nobody cares. Nobody is excited about her new catalogue. 106 people on the massive platform of Instagram have liked the post about a new catalogue, surely that should tell her something?
As for slating the author of a sentimental and well loved children’s book, nothing is a surprise with her. Why couldn’t she just say it’s a lovely book for a child? I see she’s trying to show off about all of the word types, she’ll probably tells us the Gifted child knows what they all are next

Reactions: 1
She can’t even read a children’s book without slating it. She’s got one weird strange outlook on life. It must be exhausting always looking for a fight in everything

Every bleeping time she mentions Alabama lola she uses her chavvy rough voice and persona to try and fit in with that Lauren. “I teach mar’ kids if anyone hurts them then they beat em up’. What a great role model. I’m not saying don’t teach your kids not to stick up for each other but their is a certain way of doing so. She’s also of course trying to get a big feature on ABL’s stories in her usual begging for mentions style, she’s just trying to be slightly less obvious with it.
it was funny though that Sofa talks about her “journey’ all of the time and her mate Lauren has dedicated a whole reel slating people who do so 😂😂

• Haha
She can’t get the balance right here can she. Either charging people double the price or giving it away (to be honest it’s true value should be £0!). The way she talks, everyone has screenshot it in the chat I’m in 😂😂 Absolute GEEZER of a fragrance 🙈 Such embarrassment for her! Grow up sofa, you sound mental. Mid 30s I remind you talking like this GASSED HUN

The worst is when she does the Amy Childs voice. And I agree she tries to talk like an 18 year old, it’s very cringe. Why does she bang on about the CoL crisis then encourage people to spend more money on things that aren’t a necessity? Her account is just so muddled and backwards

Does she ever tire of her own moaning? Whether it’s about the kids or the mess they make or the government or her foot. No wonder it looks like eeyore’s gone (cue eeyore on stories)

If you know his last name - which Sophie has said before because she’s asked her kid to say her full name and she’s repeated it. It’s easy to find an old Facebook of his which has his ex gf and the kid I presume he doesn’t see!!! No mistaking the child is his either. I’m not going to screen shot because obvs it’s a little child and I’m not sure I’m allowed to put his last name

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
If you know his last name - which Sophie has said before because she’s asked her kid to say her full name and she’s repeated it. It’s easy to find an old Facebook of his which has his ex gf and the kid I presume he doesn’t see!!! No mistaking the child is his either. I’m not going to screen shot because obvs it’s a little child and I’m not sure I’m allowed to put his last name
No idea why he had these women fighting over him in such a short space of time 😂🤢
Not only about looks but all he does is sleep during family time! Mind you she’s probably always spitting hate in his ear about something or other so can’t blame him

No idea why he had these women fighting over him in such a short space of time 😂🤢
Not only about looks but all he does is sleep during family time! Mind you she’s probably always spitting hate in his ear about something or other so can’t blame him
His ex defo didn’t fight over him! He cheated on her and she showed him the door. If anything he done her a favour

How did he find someone to cheat with, he’s grim 🤢
He doesn’t exactly seem like a dynamic family many either !

Reactions: 2
I’ve stopped hate watching her now she’s that boring 🤣
So boring!
Never forget the days she used to sit on the sofa talking all day neglecting the kids for instagram! Her whole instagram plan was jumping from one decent account to the next for shoutouts. She’s an absolute fraud. Are we to presume she was the person Eeyore cheated with? Yet gets on her moral high horse about everything

Reactions: 2
So boring!
Never forget the days she used to sit on the sofa talking all day neglecting the kids for instagram! Her whole instagram plan was jumping from one decent account to the next for shoutouts. She’s an absolute fraud. Are we to presume she was the person Eeyore cheated with? Yet gets on her moral high horse about everything
It’s ironic isn’t it? The person with the most to say about all subjects who is always right
Anyway Monday tomorrow so will be all the manifesting the new month bull tit. Click and collect. Scouting for people to join her pyramid and a moan about something going on in her life 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.