Soniaxfyza #9 Jigsaw and the Mute Mule reported to be deported

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But that’s Nathan all over! He’s pimping SF out as entertainment for the attendees.
That’s the problem.. he’s getting more use out of them than they are of him. How do they expect to reach top influencer status without any credible work? If you give them tips then supposedly you’re a troll..just as they can never do any right, neither can their well wishers and that’s why the real ones are disappearing.

Reactions: 2
i love the fact that their manager highlights all the celebs he has in attendance with their @ noted, yet fails to show these as celeb guests just has them hiding in the background lol, faeza girl them starbucks and cakes are catching up on you by the roundness of the belly in this video, probs knocked up by one of her many men

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Apart from the last bit of the caption which is no doubt pending for Faeza..shame someone else beat her to Netflix with her story 😂
F695C61E-4917-4C06-91DB-72735BA6CDD2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13
the fact that no one is paying attention to them😭😭 sonia actually looks good.. fyza looks like a goblin
Sonia looks good?? she looks so aged for her actual age! and no doubt she's had work done, a fat transfer/BBL cus her proportions are off

Also that actually makes me feel sick thinking they're SISTERS and grinding on each other like that. No class or morals left, not that they had any to begin with

Reactions: 19
Ngl her waist and stomach are really chunky esp for her age and no kids either. Stomach looks really bloated. Dress is really unflattering too. We don’t want your waist hun. You can keep it.

not body shaming but she wants to portray she has the perfect body and we’re all jealous of her but she’s out here looking pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sonia looks good?? she looks so aged for her actual age! and no doubt she's had work done, a fat transfer/BBL cus her proportions are off

Also that actually makes me feel sick thinking they're SISTERS and grinding on each other like that. No class or morals left, not that they had any to begin with
Her body definitely looks better than Fyzas, Fyza looks pregnant and its funny bc its Fyza whos usually doing all the talking about how everyone wants to be her or wants her ‘waist’ and ‘ass’ when her body looks like that 😭 How is she promoting waist trainers when clearly theyre not working😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not convinced she wears waist trainers or works out unless it’s for content.. shapewear to suck it all in because one can’t stay off the sugar laden Starbucks drinks or bc it’s cheap enough to be a meal replacement, then YES.
Have you guys ever come across a reputable fitness or wellness influencer who is isn’t humble/ modest enough to show you how to achieve results like them instead of accusing you of being jealous of their “off the shelf” bits?
There’s a reason why celeb, reality tv star fitness dvds don’t do so well!

Reactions: 11
When watching the prostitutes dance on the boat advertising themselves to potential clients … I got a flash/ vision that Fyza just stinks of musty vagina and loads and loads of cheap sickly smelling perfume to cover it up.

she must have bacterial vaginitis.

( my flashes/visions have always been 99% accurate by the way)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she keep sharing pics of random men who each time she uploads has a different feature? The guy goes from having a full sleeve/ half a sleeve then one with no tatts, one with a full head of blonde hair then one rugged and dark hair 🙈 id rather people know i was single that upload tit that will be torn apart as fake. Her google search is men with a F tattoo 😂😂 like when lunay supposedly had a F for her and it was not. Also in all my years as a hair colourist and every portfolio i have came across including my own or every insta post of mine or fellow people works, regardless what colour filter you add over a picture of hair the tips on a blonde haired girl whether it be through natural tone or bleach you will always see the tone standing out! Im sorry faeza girl but stealing a girls picture with her wavy BLONDE balayage 👩‍🦳 aint fooling us, where not in pre school 😂😂

4265BC58-3999-43B0-866D-678BF6836888.png

Soz faezzzza, dont come for me, google made me do it 🔄 😝😝

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Hot off the press.. never gets old.. new year but something tells me this’ll never get old.
When P*** girls got more than what Faeza has , in their lives and she spends every week in a salon 🤦🏽‍♀️
Faeza’s NY resolution: make it make sense

• Haha
Highlight of the whole year was holding a stranger's dog?! Yes we are so jealous of your life Faeza 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
View attachment 957050
they both look so different without all the photoshop and filters
Very different. And also I don’t know why I’ve only just noticed, Sonia wears the same look a lot. The same ponytail and then with the black sleeveless top/dress and all the bracelets. She’s nearly always wearing it now I think about it.

Also Rickey Thompson was in that video too, surprised Faeza didn’t go off on him with some racist rant. That’s exactly what I would expect from her and Sonia to just laugh in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 957050
they both look so different without all the photoshop and filters
Wowwww they look so crusty and dusty without any smoothing filters.

Sonia looks like slenderman here and Faeza looks greasy af, in her rant speech she said "its always the girls with the crusty lips and drooping eyes that are hating" :sick: think she was describing herself... she's actually living proof that girls who have so much hate inside of them really shows on the outside. I don't like coming for girls looks but Faeza has done enough of that!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think Kim and Kylie are pretty safe now and suddenly Faeza’s rants against other women don’t rile me up anymore 😂
#swampthingtalking
Yeah this is the latest photo I’ve seen that has no filters etc (that we know of) and Sonia actually doesn’t look like Kim at all, she’s just copied her make up etc, and Faeza is catching up with Kylie with the puffy face from too many fillers.

Having said that. I do honestly believe that in general most people, particularly women, are better off without all the silly Instagram filters. It’s just that I and most of us here see these two as extremely unattractive because we know what they are on the inside, and it shows on the outside.

They’re really trying to lay low with the yachting but it somehow seems more obvious what they do now

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.