Soniaxfyza #9 Jigsaw and the Mute Mule reported to be deported

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Omg this is exactly what sonia and fyza try to be!
They’re wannabe khaleeji pick me girls
Sisssss there’s a girl called Alicia aeyy.ala who does the same thing! She’s fully white English and pretends she’s Arab atm (she’s pretended to be latino etc before). Spells her name as Alyssia rn 😂 this makes so much sense

Reactions: 6
Sisssss there’s a girl called Alicia aeyy.ala who does the same thing! She’s fully white English and pretends she’s Arab atm (she’s pretended to be latino etc before). Spells her name as Alyssia rn 😂 this makes so much sense
She looks Moroccan? Is she from Bradford💀😭Bradford girls are now milking Emiratis? We love to see it. She puts Sonia and Fyza to shame😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks Moroccan? Is she from Bradford💀😭Bradford girls are now milking Emiratis? We love to see it. She puts Sonia and Fyza to shame😂😂😂😂
She’s from a small town near Newcastle but she’s fully white her last name is White but she changed it to Ahmed after her last Bengali/Pakistani boyfriend 😭

Exactly, shes not wrong and heres an example:

Exactly, shes not wrong and heres an example:

Urgh, cringe. The wannabes make me despair.
Sarah Al Agroobi over analysed the wannabe mindset to such a degree though she just comes off as threatened and angry, especially it being a third video on the subject. She could have summed it up in one video just shouting “Hands off our men!” 😂

Reactions: 2
Sarah Al Agroobi over analysed the wannabe mindset to such a degree though she just comes off as threatened and angry, especially it being a third video on the subject. She could have summed it up in one video just shouting “Hands off our men!” 😂
She is not telling girls to take hands off Kahleeji men. If you actually listened you would hear that these women are culturally appropriating for attention. Like Sonia and Fyza do the exact thing she is saying pretending they’re Khaleeji and then acting more open minded and thinking these men will pick them over modest women just because they show off their body, lie about where they are from, and run after money but that will never keep a man especially Khaleeji men because it’s all based on lies and attention seeking.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Its not about the men tho. Theyre sexualising the abaya when its meant to be worn for modesty, of course European woman can wear it bc some people just love and appreciate the culture, however when your intention is to sexualize it to try to attract Emirati men its a problem. The abaya is a symbol of modesty and wearing it to appeal to the male gaze defeats the purpose of it and is frankly insulting to those who are literally forced to wear it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
These girls are basically sexualising modesty. The abaya is supposed to conceal your body and push away the male gaze. They’re trying to to do the opposite. What makes me upset the most is that they do this kind of stuff and then they tit on the men and push out stereotypes!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Well there is absolutely no chance SF know what modesty means.. it’s mutton dressed as lamb galore combined with sweaty sweats in Dubai summer

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s from a small town near Newcastle but she’s fully white her last name is White but she changed it to Ahmed after her last Bengali/Pakistani boyfriend 😭
Who is this girl? What’s her Instagram handle? I wanna see Fyza 2.0

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who is this girl? What’s her Instagram handle? I wanna see Fyza 2.0
Aeyy.ala she has married in her bio but she is actually seeing an older Arab man and used to brag about seeing older men for their money. She edits her photos a lot and somehow pulls off looking really Middle Eastern but she’s full white (I went to school with her) hahah

Sonia and Faeza in a nutshell.

These girls are basically sexualising modesty. The abaya is supposed to conceal your body and push away the male gaze. They’re trying to to do the opposite. What makes me upset the most is that they do this kind of stuff and then they tit on the men and push out stereotypes!
She really made a whole account on explaining how to trap arab men😂😭the actual duck is going on in this world?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Aeyy.ala she has married in her bio but she is actually seeing an older Arab man and used to brag about seeing older men for their money. She edits her photos a lot and somehow pulls off looking really Middle Eastern but she’s full white (I went to school with her) hahah
thanks… she wasn’t what I was expecting and she looks very white, what’s with her nose surgery that has her nose looking to her left?

Reactions: 1

Sonia and Faeza in a nutshell.

She really made a whole account on explaining how to trap arab men😂😭the actual duck is going on in this world?
SF don’t look good though… can you apply filters in the flesh?
can these pathetic women trying to teach women how to be goldiggers please research Anna Bey and know that it’s been and done. Even she didn’t practice what she preached and bag herself a millionaire.. she just scammed people. So glad some men are becoming woke and recognising 🐍 women these days.

She can dissappear all she wants and “heal” all she wants😂😂😂 but her actions e.g yatch party, blocking fellow Pakistanis who call them out for their bs just proves otherwise. Still khara inside and out.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I don’t think this girl needs to be worried.. the difference between these two and the others are the others’ bank accounts, endorsements, tv shows etc.. don’t think it’s possible to cancel the others when they can afford a team that looks out for them. Nice to see antiSFTok still going.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Amaira Hunter (was Marsh-Brown then Anderson and now Russell) does the same. She’s full on Pakistani but never acknowledges her race or religion and makes poor attempts at appearing to be Arab with her over pronunciations of words like ‘baklava’, or as she calls it ‘bakkkhhlavaahhh’.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.