Soniaxfyza #9 Jigsaw and the Mute Mule reported to be deported

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amaira Hunter (was Marsh-Brown then Anderson and now Russell) does the same. She’s full on Pakistani but never acknowledges her race or religion and makes poor attempts at appearing to be Arab with her over pronunciations of words like ‘baklava’, or as she calls it ‘bakkkhhlavaahhh’.
Can’t stand her, she literally sniffs around footballers begging that WAG life. I reckon she’s converted to Christianity as her new boy(he’s like 18) used to snap them having online church services during lockdown. That’s how much she don’t wanna be associated with being from mirpur

Reactions: 4
« how are we doing without our mum for the holiday «

they never spend Christmas or new year eve with their mum ahahhaha they need to stop that fake sadness

that’s not possible to be si fake and so immoral!

your parents are Pakistani theynever make Christmas please stop that tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
« how are we doing without our mum for the holiday «

they never spend Christmas or new year eve with their mum ahahhaha they need to stop that fake sadness

that’s not possible to be si fake and so immoral!

your parents are Pakistani theynever make Christmas please stop that tit
Haha!! And not a single throwback picture of them celebrating Xmas with their mom!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“holiday season hit the hardest without my mum”
Your mum, God rest her, was Muslim, ‘holiday season’ would have been Eid.

why you always lying

• Haha
Reactions: 21
D2FD3298-8733-4412-910E-4CC312EA9119.jpeg
BEFF6AEB-DC4C-44BC-B849-D8169331E437.jpeg
1A9FE869-50D5-4A94-B40E-7E5E5B56617C.jpeg
Alien A$$ sighting

D3349E0B-4540-4FFE-A088-4DB2786E5ACB.jpeg
446A961B-3C80-42E3-8E86-295F5B6C0057.jpeg
Guy on the phone next to them like “no thx” 😭😂 maybe this is how they mourn by grinding drunk on each other

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Sure as hell it’s a UFO sighting..or is that auntiji??? Look at the side profile in the second picture and she has the audacity to call others jealous and ugly..okay.
Tip for Nathan.. please give SF allowance to buy nice clothes to wear when attending a party for wealthy investors. No one wants to see a dress and feel like they’re on a psychedelic acid trip whilst on a yacht..🤢
Fake Kim looking older than real Kim🙈
71A1DF1B-BD5C-4621-B759-4CB43646B933.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Can’t stand her, she literally sniffs around footballers begging that WAG life. I reckon she’s converted to Christianity as her new boy(he’s like 18) used to snap them having online church services during lockdown. That’s how much she don’t wanna be associated with being from mirpur
Wowww didnt come across her name for a while! She literally always dates footballers and i wont be surprised if she converted, however she used to have to have this muslim cousin she used to hang out with in Gallions Reach and make fun of the stank and i just used to think what ya’ll doing there then LOL!

Reactions: 3
Such a shame SF tried too hard to bag an Arab when they could have simply stayed in the UK and trapped a footballer.. now they can get neither.

• Haha
Those pictures are disgusting who would grind on their sibling like that.
Yup they look full of grief, poor cows.
A footballer? Maybe Sunday league 😂 never prem

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Who dances with their sibling like that? Do they really not see how embarrassing they are?🤢

• Sick
Can someone repost the video
LMAO Awwww their feelings got hurt so they reported it 💀 I’m not sure why since it’s already on IG… anyways here’s the link: you can skip to 0:33 to see Faeza and Sonia

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Did you notice they covered sonias face with the aliens logo?

The video is giving Zain Khan(can’t stand him)/Forex/Pyramid Scheme/trying to entice people with fomo

“Ok guys look happy and dance 🤮🤢” I bet it was dead when not filming.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Did you notice they covered sonias face with the aliens logo?
Are they selling Sonia’s A$$?
Also are they feeding her? Hope there is no eating disorder going on, is that why Faeza is sooo obsessed with people wanting her dodgy shapewear waist? Faeza’s man hands can get round Son’s waist..
5A094DAE-F9E5-408D-BDA3-48C9A5523285.jpeg
I
I genuinely think horny big man Faeza wants to peg someone.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Wowww didnt come across her name for a while! She literally always dates footballers and i wont be surprised if she converted, however she used to have to have this muslim cousin she used to hang out with in Gallions Reach and make fun of the stank and i just used to think what ya’ll doing there then LOL!
she ‘traps’ footballers. She’s getting smarter and going for the younger ones so she can groom them. Jonathan looks like a nice, simple, god fearing young chap so she knows she can run him unlike the others that left her. Also, she needs to quit editing her pics to make her look like a size 8. She’s a big girl and should own it and ‘love herself’ like she keeps coaching (loose term) everyone else to do.
Anyway. Back to SF! This alien secret society appear to be a new NFT collectible company. Dodgy asf if you ask me. But that’s Nathan all over! He’s pimping SF out as entertainment for the attendees.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.