SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

$50million…. Is that another lie? Man I need to start doing those Ali express ads

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
If their influencing careers are ended, a blue peter diy account will suit them just lovely, their love for recycling has hit a new level 😂😂 for those who remember her mums recent birthday gift she kept flashing?? A Dior wrapped gift 🙈 welllllll, its really a simple white box with a dior ribbon they’ve saved for years and recycled the duck out of 🙊🙊
Brilliant catch ! 👏🏻

I did notice that they always have the same shopping bags and they are on the floor in their bedroom near the curtains.

I think they reuse them also.

Let’s not forget when few weeks ago they took a photo of someone else’s luggage in a hotel luggage carrier/trolley because they were all designer …. The handbag on it wasn’t even theirs 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
I was just thinking… if we can get the birth certificates… we can get her mother’s death certificate, don’t they list cause of death?

I don’t think henna will answer other questions and completely understandable- she wants nothing to do with this whole tit show her ex-family created but also .. Fyza be glued to this thread neurotically and I would not put it past her to jump at the chance to sue anyone if she can identify them and cross check on Instagram and Snapchat but especially Henna.

We know Fyza still active on social media from actively blocking people and removing tags and desperately trying to keep their follow numbers the same but I am sure she will eventually crawl out of the rock she is under and pretend a suicide attempt or that she was suicidal to get sympathy or hope that everyone leaves her alone and to not get kicked out of UAE.

She’s going to pull some sort of shameful extreme stunt now try get out of this with a lot of crocodile tears.
Why does it matter how their mum died. Let it be, I say. May Allah forgive her sins.
Let’s focus on get sonia and fyza removed from Instagram and deported from the UAE, so they can come back to their hometown and work in mcds 🙈 I feel so evil for saying that lol. But they deserve it!

• Heart
Reactions: 34

$50million…. Is that another lie? Man I need to start doing those Ali express ads
Write to the news outlet asking them to prove their net worth or publicly retract that comment.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Write to the news outlet asking them to prove their net worth or publicly retract that comment.
Nah they should leave it so when people search for them, they can see that $50 mill buys them no cars, fast fashion, cheapest prada bags and a shared apartment with a blocked view of the Burj….
It’s a shame their vogue Arabia spread is now null and void

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Im glad that all these tik toks and youtube videos are being done by fellow influencers and are from a range of backgrounds, with the majority of them NOT being white, which supports the real issue of racism is wrong and she cant come back with the claim to back up her previous claim of apparent bullying by white no bodies!!
She used to flip the f*ck out over a simple comment so i bet shes ripping her hair out at the amount of people doing tik -tok impersonations and dissecting every lie shes ever told, i bet shes got her three phones open getting every person who has done a reaction video to her and spamming their accounts with hate 😂😂 my nana always said, “ to be a good liar, you gotta have a good memory” and she failed at the first assisgment 🥴

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
omggg did anyone else notice that their Snapchat account doesn’t exist? Or maybe they blocked me I’m unsure. I went to go resubscribe so I could have a front seat to the tit show, and it says that account does not exist!
Same I think we have been blocked

Reactions: 1
Bodmon Zaids new Tik Tok 😂😂
“If you don’t like curry, that’s on you. That’s a you problem”

I want to say I love curry and I love Birmingham. If you have a problem with either of those you must…. Have some tit ass currency.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Guys this thread is addictive 😂 I have been quiet for years and now I can’t stop 🥴

The fact that she was so confidently
Unapologetic about her racist rant proves that she was convinced that she would be able to blag her away out of it, and get away with it, like she always has. Especially living where she lives, she was hoping she would have the full support of her closet racist influencer friends (fellow Hoaz)

Anyone who has heard her VN and still says we know them personally, they are not racist, is a closet racist themself or believes in the same definition of racism as FAIZA. I have heard it so many times and it still gives me goosebumps and I am not even Pakistani. The part about head butting someone back to the mothers Masala V… it has so much aggression in the tone and I can see her head butting someone. Scary and disturbing

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m kind of horrified that their followers haven’t dropped drastically. Unless of course they’re buying them?
I don’t know how people wouldn’t unfollow after her vile language and upright racism.
People unite so strongly in other movements against racism but for this particular ethnic group, people aren’t coming together too quickly.
I think it’s pretty sad really, if I was Pakistani I would be gutted. I’m not and still I am so hurt for my friends that there hasn’t been a massive repercussion as there should be.
If it was up to me I would’ve banned their social media account or at the very least take away the blue tick.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
I’m sorry for disappearing, I had work but tried catching up here and there throughout the day - I’m gonna respond to everything in a few. There’s some family drama now because their dad is going off because I decided to speak up, will fill you guys in lol

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
I remember back in 2018 when the threads on gurugossip were exposing the crap out of them. On Snapchat she posted pictures of “legal documentations” about how she’s going to sue everyone for talking about her. Lol did anyone hear anything about that situation after? Such delusional liars.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry for disappearing, I had work but tried catching up here and there throughout the day - I’m gonna respond to everything in a few. There’s some family drama now because their dad is going off because I decided to speak up, will fill you guys in lol
We have your back mama! Sending love!

• Heart
Please tell us where their hate for Pakistanis come from. Based on the pics posted you guys had such a cute, tight nit family...what happened?

• Heart
I’m kind of horrified that their followers haven’t dropped drastically. Unless of course they’re buying them?
I don’t know how people wouldn’t unfollow after her vile language and upright racism.
People unite so strongly in other movements against racism but for this particular ethnic group, people aren’t coming together too quickly.
I think it’s pretty sad really, if I was Pakistani I would be gutted. I’m not and still I am so hurt for my friends that there hasn’t been a massive repercussion as there should be.
If it was up to me I would’ve banned their social media account or at the very least take away the blue tick.
I couldn't agree more. I'm genuinely flabbergasted that their account is still up. Clearly not enough people reporting it. I am eagerly awaiting the day they are wiped off social media and headbutted back to brum by Dubai authorities😐

• Heart
Reactions: 10
stay well and safe Henna, none of this is your fault, how can anyone be upset with you. Does this mean the dad is ok with what the daughters are doing as long as no one else from the family spills the beans. I don’t even know what to think x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
We will be patiently waiting! Thank you for taking the time to answer 💜

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lol. I’d cry if this isn’t the real henna. 🤣 like please don’t ever do that to us. (Sorry my pessimistic self ha to come out once in a while). We are so glad you’ve joined our army of warriors who mean no harm To real women who are genuine and we support them wholeheartedly. Just want Sonia and Daiza institutionalized as they’re a threat to society AND of course want that blue tick removed 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.