SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve had the displeasure of going to birmingham twice for work it is the worst city in the uk, absolute sh*thole with the worst accent. I don’t blame them for lying they’re not from there :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Wow that’s very hateful of you

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Most Arabs would kill to be British citizens living in the UK. It's the lifelong dream of so many Arabs. They go through hell just to illegally enter the UK because we all know the average Arab passport is too restrictive and visas are impossible to get

SoniaxFyza are too out of touch with reality

I’ve had the displeasure of going to birmingham twice for work it is the worst city in the uk, absolute sh*thole with the worst accent. I don’t blame them for lying they’re not from there :ROFLMAO::LOL:
I love Birmingham especially Selfridges and bullring

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Unfortunately if this was racism against a different community, these ppl would be quick to speak up. Because it's racism against Pakistani's, even our own ppl don't want to speak up.

What makes me laugh, as we all very well know, hearing the other side is irrelevant because we are speaking up against the racist slurs that were used. We are standing against racism. But these ppl are trying to make out it's about what started the fight. Secondly, Faiza has announced herself she isn't going to disclose her side, which anyone with half a brain can figure out what that really means.

Ppl always support the kind of ppl they are themselves. It's really sickening and unfortunate that the world is filled with Sonia, Faiza kind of ppl. This incident has shown me the true colours of so many ppl.
Yeah these so call influencer were quick to speak up over BLM as it was fashionable thing, just like the Palestine issues, as long as it didn't affect any marketing deals. But in this situation, alot of these influencers think they are better then the pakistani community that bore them, so don't speak up, secretly agreeing with what the girls said, as they think they better then the rest. In essence they are the modern version of the "Uncle Tom" or Home one Malcolm X talked about. Have unfollowed anyone who still follows them.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Can you like….duck off back to the Katie Price thread please? This is not your people, not your concern, have a lovely evening darlin xxxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Many of us in this forum are from Birmingham, good people and proud of it too. Let’s not make this a negative place ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I see you're another racist, discriminating against where ppl come from and their accents. Your tit smells the same doesn't it as the ppl of Birmingham so get off your high horse and off this thread you ignorant fool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Can we not pay any more attention to the girl back to what’s really important and that’s getting some justice from the Dubai police

Reactions: 20
I have been following these 2 since Twitter days, literally the very beginning. They were such big influences back in the day, really pretty girls with amazing make up skills but it's actually so shocking to see what's become of them. And the worst part of it is, it's literally the denial of being Pakistani that has caused ALL OF THIS! I remember there used to be a lot of negative connotations being Pakistani and a lot of girls would pretend to be Arab, even these days I know a lot of girls do buzz off the fact that people think they could be Turkish/Iraqi/Iranian etc. when they are Pakistani. You can say what you want but it's sadly true. In Faeza's case, her bad attitude has literally formed her demise and it's really sad. Even though I don't know them personally, as a Muslim it hurts to see them denounce their faith (even though they haven't explicitly done this, it's pretty obvious). I don't want to contribute to the gossip and the hurtful comments, but it's just disgusting to see what has come of them both. They literally had such potential, they got out of Birmingham to Dubai and were really making positive moves for their future. I felt so happy for them, and now it's like watching a car crash.

Ultimately, Faeza if you read this. Please seek medical help. You are not well. Nobody is bothered about what you think they are, they are bothered that you LIE about your entire race and life. Obviously people are going to address this. You were born in BIRMINGHAM, you were raised there. You are a British born Pakistani woman. Why can't you accept that? You will never be Turkish or Iraqi, you will never be what you are claiming no matter how much surgery you have or lies you tell. In sha Allah you will get help, you will recover from this mental illness you've developed and you will find your way back to Allah. The internet is bad for you. Focus on yourself.
Fyzaa hates being Pakistani wonder how Sonia feels

Unfortunately it’s true. I have met Pakistani people who were claiming that people oftenly mistake them for Middle Easterns while they obviously look Pakistanis/south Asians. I don’t understand why being Pakistani is shameful. Some Pakistani people are naturally extremely beautiful.
Omggg this make me feel embarrassed for the Pakistani people that go on to say people think I’m Arab lol get a grip

Reactions: 5
Most Arabs would kill to be British citizens living in the UK. It's the lifelong dream of so many Arabs. They go through hell just to illegally enter the UK because we all know the average Arab passport is too restrictive and visas are impossible to get

SoniaxFyza are too out of touch with reality

I love Birmingham especially Selfridges and bullring
Unfortunately it’s true, many Iraqis and Syrians are stucked in the north of France in the jungle of Calais waiting for an opportunity to immigrate to the Uk..

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It would be a good idea to contact the journalists who have written pieces on them in the past. I’ve emailed a few with most of the images I’ve come across.

Reactions: 8
Brilliant observations, I noticed how low their comments and likes are.

This reminded me of when I was talking to someone who is extremely well know in her circle of the world and taught me how to spot fake accounts.

Look at follows and the look at likes.

Natural social media posts get about 10% likes of the real followers so use that as your guide to spot who buying bots.

So just to prove their followers are all bots…

Soniaxfyza have 1.3 mil followers and they average between 70-200 comments per post.

Sadiaslayy also has 1.3 mil followers.
She averages between 500-2.5k comments per post.

Mariam has even less: 1.1mil followers.
Yet she averages 300-500 comments per post: more than soniaxfyza.

Sandrashehab has only 402k followers. Less than half of what soniaxfyza have.
And she averages almost the SAME amount of comments as soniaxfyza. Therefore their actual following is probably under half a million, meaning over 50% of their followers are bots. I’d go as far as to say about 70-80% of them are bots.

Very big difference😂soniaxfyza’s follower to comment ratio doesn’t add up at ALL how it should. its so obvious that they’ve even posted excuses for this before, saying their fans are “fake” because they’ll apparently get “tons of saves and likes” but then “no one comments because they’re haters”. They’ve never actually shown that their posts get saved a lot as they say they do, so this is definitely a lie.

They’ve also chosen to hide the number of likes on all their posts, which is suspicious, because yet again the numbers are also too low for 1.3mil REAL followers. They’re all talk but never prove anything they say, they’re so unreliable. All bark and no bite. Boring!

Reactions: 9
One thing I will say though is that a lot of Pakistanis (not all) are enraged by this and talking about racism being unacceptable (they are totally right) but it’s funny because Pakistanis are so so racist towards other people! E.g. black people, bengalis etc. My family disowned me for marrying someone ‘inferior’ he is a bengali man. Everyone in our whole city agreed and were soooo racist calling him black it was vile. The only positive thing I can think is that hopefully this will give a lot of Pakistanis a good wake up call on how it feels to belittle someone because of their skin colour, ethnicity etc.

Again, this is not all of us Pakistanis but there is definitely a massive problem of racism and prejudice in our community.
Agree with this the way I’ve seen Pakistani people look down on black Bengali even dark skinned Pakistani people is disgusting

Reactions: 4
I actually found this bit of her rant quite funny too 😄
That’s hilarious 😆

Next is the blue tick on insta, any ideas how u lose that
Report account for bullying/ harassment/ racism?

LOOL oh stopp 😂😂😂
She wouldn’t be able for an honest hardworking job 🤣 but I have to admit this is funny since it’s all she drinks.

I remember her whole online rampage about no pumpkin spice last year🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.