SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my god.....its confirmed. ITS ACTUALLY CONFIRMED. i never thought this day would come. solid PROOF that sonia and fyza are pakistani with family pictures to match. this is insane!!! also CONFIRMED fyza is a virgo LOOOOOOL fyza u stupid cow its OVER!!!!! its over!!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
it’s quite obvious Sonia has been waiting for this to happen. She’s been wanting Fyza to dig her own grave so she can finally start her own page. Lool but now it might be too late as her name is also being linked to fyzas racist antics and her partnerships are being cut.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
it’s quite obvious Sonia has been waiting for this to happen. She’s been wanting Fyza to dig her own grave so she can finally start her own page. Lool but now it might be too late as her name is also being linked to fyzas racist antics and her partnerships are being cut.
I’m not sure about that, Sonia is extremely complacent. Also there has been plenty of times where Faeza has been on video/voice notes saying racist things and you can hear Sonia laughing in the background. She is just as bad - if she did not agree with any of it she would have said something by now or distanced herself - she’s had years to do so after all. Sonia shouldn’t be getting away with it just because she is silent.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sonia agrees, cause if it was my friend or family I’d be telling them to shut their racist mouth up, expeditiously.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Hi everyone I’m quite taken back from this whole situation. I remember them from the scandal with Makeup by Mario and was shocked to see their cousin call them out back then. Never liked them since then and don’t care for them. But as they try to get away by twisting the story in true Faeza fashion I won’t stand for it. Not when they’ve gone as discriminated a group of people already bullied and stereotyped in the UK. I work in social care and brith records are easily available to me. This is for those who still have a shred of doubt they aren’t Pakistani. Or those who think they’re not British citizens/were born n raised in an arab country. Screen capture as many times as you want.
View attachment 883531
No wonder Yasmin was buried in Bradford that’s where her family is. It all makes sense now. It literally says their father was born in Pakistan and the funeral announcement says where Yasmin was from in Pakistan. Soniaxfyza hate themselves. Also she passed at the end of May and was buried on June 1st. Why did Faeza lie and say she died in august?
FC273005-0C8F-4C04-8610-5DEFEFA47E75.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 20
so their mother was born in bradford?....and her names were bibi, malik, and begum. may her soul rest in peace

but their father is from pakistan, and gave sonia and fyza "the chance to live in the country like the UK" 😭 fyza eat up ur own words u stupid idiot. u were so close with ur dad, but were so quick to disown him when now ur only parent is a pakistani immigrant. shame on you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
I’m not sure about that, Sonia is extremely complacent. Also there has been plenty of times where Faeza has been on video/voice notes saying racist things and you can hear Sonia laughing in the background. She is just as bad - if she did not agree with any of it she would have said something by now or distanced herself - she’s had years to do so after all. Sonia shouldn’t be getting away with it just because she is silent.
This 👆 ….. she’s def the 🐍 In all this and fatzas always been her mouth piece…..well seeing as they come as a 2:1 she deserves all the tit today I’ll never forget her giggling and letting her sister talk her 💩….

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Also guys please comment on or DM @Mariam on Instagram, she’s a HUGE Dubai influencer who follows them. She’s known worldwide, so if she speaks up it’ll be amazing. Also @sandrashehab and @saidaslayy are both huge and are their mutuals.

Also look at this dumbass woman. I guarantee if they said the N word and not the P word she’d have a different view. She’s supporting racism as a woman of colour?? How deluded. View attachment 883122
In fairness to Eugenze (she’s really sweet) those two racist hoes got to her first spun the whole narrative that it was about their mom and not to believe us. But as to why she’s defending them I have no idea because they don’t bring her clients or money 6kenza does- who’s the hottest influencer, YT and wilhelmina model and is dating centralcee. But I bet if we send her the black comments she’ll be done with them.

Reactions: 8
Yes girl, ive sat and watched the way she spoke about all of your family and it wound me up so the fact you have all kept a dignified silence up until now is amazing, speaking about an eldery lady like that with so much bitter and nasty lies says everything about her character. Shes jealous and bitter of your talent and i hope you use this as a step up the ladder to own your culture as the pride it deserves, bring her down with every bit of evidence you have, shes slated the family with lies so what other harm can she do, at least this is fates way of letting you and your family have your say

Whats the journalists name or email?
I think you mentioned the journalist reached out to you via email so you should have her email address. Search for her on Google and her contact details should come up

Her name is CLAUDIA AORAHA

Just patiently waiting for that code to disappear….
View attachment 883743
What about the blue tick

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.