SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m honestly in disbelief that fyza is the way she is and tbh I feel sorry for Sonia. Fyza is a psycho she really needs to get herself checked out, it’s beyond entertaining at this point. The way she spoke in the voice notes makes me absolutely sick

Reactions: 9
FFS I CANT. The supposed hate message they got from a guy called ‘Rain 🇵🇰 🇬🇧’ saying “Your mums dead tho 💀 rotting away probably just half an eyeball left” and to top it all off they put the Pakistani and UK flag in his name to back their claims about the hate they get from British Pakistanis. If anyone out there is actually falling for this bogus tit then I’ve lost all hope in humanity.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I love how this guy has a Pakistani flag! Hahaha who you kidding Faiza! You evil racist.
Is that the Pakistani & UK Flag?? they literally give themselves away!! I cannot wrap my head around the things they say about their own mother 😱

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
There is so much evidence of her past racist remarks though, so this isn’t a one off example, she can’t hide behind her late mum narrative

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She pulled the Arabic statement out of her hairy arse

any Arab girls here, can you translate?

49B2A800-AC57-4387-BA84-3A308F8DFA66.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Is that the Pakistani & UK Flag?? they literally give themselves away!! I cannot wrap my head around the things they say about their own mother 😱
Faeza is notorious for creating fake accounts! This has been her since twitter days when I used to follow them and realised how racist they were. They’d literally create fake accounts and send hate to themselves 🤦🏽‍♀️.. she seriously needs mental help.
It’s very apparent these are messages sent to herself - the amount of times the word “vibe” is used, who even uses that word any more. She’s giving herself away, the vocabulary used, the flags used, not to forget the fake bitmojis to make it seem like a real account. No one in their right mind would support these racist girls and if they do it’s because they share the same mentality.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Guys don’t be alarmed by the one eye ball message that she wrote herself about her deceased mother.
Whilst her mother was supposedly terminally ill with cancer Sonia and Faiza were living their best life in the Maldives.
They also came onto this thread to accuse their mother of committing adultery whilst in the Maldives. A user traced the location of the user saying them things and surprise surprise the person accusing their terminally ill mother was in the Maldives.

Edit:
LOOOOL sorry! Sis said Jeffree Star has been racist yet he’s still doing his thing :ROFLMAO: Mamita you don’t have Jeffrees moolah 💰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Translation basically says (written in a khaleeji dialect btw) I'd like to address the voice note that's been going around and everyone's heard it, the girl was very racist, disrespected my mother and I responded to her the same way. Don't associate me with these disgusting people" Honestly whoever's typing up these paragraphs for her should be bleeping ashamed lmao as an Arab helping a girl larp so that she can be racist towards her own people ??? Embarrassing

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Guys don’t be alarmed by the one eye ball message that she wrote herself about her deceased mother.
Whilst her mother was supposedly terminally ill with cancer Sonia and Faiza were living their best life in the Maldives.
They also came onto this thread to accuse their mother of committing adultery whilst in the Maldives. A user traced the location of the user saying them things and surprise surprise the person accusing their terminally ill mother was in the Maldives.

Edit:
LOOOOL sorry! Sis said Jeffree Star has been racist yet he’s still doing his thing :ROFLMAO: Mamita you don’t have Jeffrees moolah 💰
The fact that she’s justifying racism 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Is this girl dumb?? She’s literally proving she’s Pakistani. No one would deny something that hard if it simply wasn’t true. 😭😭😭I can’t! And now she paid someone to translate her post into Arabic 😭😭 as an Arab I’m so embarssed for you girl!!! Why are u trying so hard 😭😭😭😭😂😂😂

The funniest part is I never gave a crap about these girls or their dumb lies about being Arab, but the moment they were posting Pro-Israeli sh*t is when I made an account. They are heartless cold monsters. The funniest thing is 99% of the Arab world even khaleejis supports Palestinians. It’s just the tiny 1% of evil millionaires who sold their morals for some money. But by the looks of it you would do the exact same Fyza.

Can’t someone forward the expose page to those Asian banter meme pages or something? I’m not Asian so I have no ideas what the popular ones are. They are clearly freaking out about getting exposed 😭😭. I can just imagine them in their one bedroom flatshare with a bunch of old Starbucks cups all over the floor and bags from all their take out food, while stressing out with poor gum drop on the couch. Our next movement should be #FREEGUMDROP from these hoes lol 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
D4FEB829-C724-4017-8E45-8EE571B87C99.jpeg
262A0194-7E47-40DE-B655-E08C5748029B.jpeg
F1497F2C-BB0A-4FC6-9C2B-44FB1555B539.jpeg
F3D1158E-E3F1-43B5-9E35-CD190C89BBB4.jpeg
Nice UK passport Susu. Don’t forget your humble beginnings gals.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
FFS I CANT. The supposed hate message they got from a guy called ‘Rain 🇵🇰 🇬🇧’ saying “Your mums dead tho 💀 rotting away probably just half an eyeball left” and to top it all off they put the Pakistani and UK flag in his name to back their claims about the hate they get from British Pakistanis. If anyone out there is actually falling for this bogus tit then I’ve lost all hope in humanity.
Let’s not forget she was complaining about the cold tit weather in the UK so the username Rain is very fitting 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
She pulled the Arabic statement out of her hairy arse

any Arab girls here, can you translate?

View attachment 881811
What a liar😂😂😂 She said ‘This girl has been swearing and hating on me for months and shes from Pakistan and she was extremely racist towards me so in the heat of the moment I replied to her in the same tone. Its not fair that I cant reply to these people just because Im famous. Im tired of these people that spread rumors and like to cause problems.’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
So glad he’s made a video, he has so much influence
He really does! I hope everyone goes and likes/shares his video.
Perhaps it will make him look into them and post a more in-depth video.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.