SoniaxFyza #7 Masala Al Ali Express Self Xenophobia

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess @ emeraldxbeauty stopped supporting them as well. She was their #1 supporter lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Sorry but the person tagging Boris Johnson is sending me 💀 People are really ready to get them the duck outta heeerrreee.
That’s what she deserves though she was literally asking for it

Finally people calling them out for who they really are

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s pretty sad all their shoddy PR team NS Media can do is try to tell Soniaxfyza to claim their dead mother is being insulted. That’s simply not true and bad PR it’s just spin. Faeza knows her mother wasn’t even mentioned and that’s why the voice notes don’t say for example “how dare you say something about my mom etc” what DO hear however is Faeza insulting the victims OWN mother and father. Let’s use our logical critical thinking skills here. Why did Faeza say “speak Urdu?’ F*ck you witch”? Because that’s what really triggered her. Real ones know. The rest can defend and cleave to the every word of notorious discredited liars.

Keep the screenshots coming lots of pictures help. Please block out the names and accounts first.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Karma is a biatch. And whats done in the dark will always come to light. They deserve this. Finally.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This girl needs psychiatric help asap. This all comes down yo bad upbringing how can you hate a whole damn race due to your own insecurities. These girls are lost.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
It’s pretty sad all their shoddy PR team NS Media can do is try to tell Soniaxfyza to claim their dead mother is being insulted. That’s simply not true and bad PR it’s just spin. Faeza knows her mother wasn’t even mentioned and that’s why the voice notes don’t say for example “how dare you say something about my mom etc” what DO hear however is Faeza insulting the victims OWN mother and father. Let’s use our logical critical thinking skills here. Why did Faeza say “speak Urdu?’ F*ck you witch”? Because that’s what really triggered her. Real ones know. The rest can defend and cleave to the every word of notorious discredited liars.

Keep the screenshots coming lots of pictures help. Please block out the names and accounts first.
Are NS media agency going to claim their late mother’s birthday for the Kurdish girl doxxing too? It’s still a crime that took place and I bet if they did ( and Faeza happens to turn into a mad dog around that date) , you can bet your bottom dollar that the dates times don’t match so NO F******* EXCUSE
If those bruise marks weren’t on her triceps but inner arm instead, I would have said she’s under the influence of heroin, but sadly it is much worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m so disappointed in this response from Shama Malik
Sitting on the fence as expected. Pretty sure doing fashion shoots and makeup isnt exactly preparing for her akirah either. Pfff! Had smaller accounts on Instagram really stand up to the racism.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s so upsetting how Fyza is going to run with this narrative. It’s sick.
View attachment 881686
I’m guessing she’s made fake Snapchat accounts and sent these to herself. Great attempt to cover the racist comments. 100% I do not believe people would support her vile racist rants - also why does every person that has messaged them seem to have a bitmoji? Why do they all type so similar? Very similar to Faeza too? Has anyone else noticed this or just me?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
When you do a snap reply on Snapchat their bitmoji does not come up just the message. Nice try Pfizer 🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
100% the dm Ratza has just posted is from shama malik 🤣🤣🤣
100% Shama! She’s another fake witch and capitalising on Asian bridal makeup when that’s what she really feels about the community. She’s another twit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.