Soniaxfyza #6 Surgically deformed Arabfishers, seeking Israeli Sugar Daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg!!! Has she ever read a newspaper or did she even attend a school! So basically she is accepting what she said only thing she doesn’t identify it as racism! Please someone teach her to google stuff if you are so ignorant!!
“Fyza!! Fyza!! Focus here please!! I am not calling you ugly!! I am calling you a racist and illiterate at this point! Can I please teach you the definition of racism! There is this incredible thing called Google ! Can you type Racism in the search bar please, if not in English you can try typing in Arabic also , no problem! And use a nice magnifying lens and read what it says!! I hope you at-least know whats ‘Race’!! And I thought you went abroad (UK) for your education and that too in English!!”

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
she can’t even speak Arabic beyond the hello, bye and thank you. Otherwise she’d talk in her videos in Arabic.

this voice notes are disturbing, they show she has the mental age of a child with how she responded and what she choose to say.

She definitely has the typical narcissistics which are are obvious.
how would one recognise Urdu language being spoken to them if they couldn’t speak it?

her laugh is very disturbing, really does sounds like she has a personality disorder.

What ig post and which Twitter? Voice notes would play on here for me
I saw this one
Twitter Video 1

& nr2
Twitter Video 2

hope this works xx

Reactions: 14
I think it’s time for a new thread, what’ve you guys decided the name is going to be?
Also I keep hearing about this gc that they have with younger girls, I’d love to know more ☕

• Wow
Reactions: 8
someone needs to send the voice note to manal sheikh, every post i go on shes in there comments begging it off them when that’s what they think of her🤣 so embarrassing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I kinda feel like their mum just died in august and grief sure speaks… what provoked this much anger in her. What did the other one died?
So someone told me yesterday that their mum didn’t actually die of cancer and that was a cover up, but she actually committed suicide.

I asked her who told her that and she said a friend of the family but they tried to cover it up as suicide is very bad in islam, also makes sense to why the girls didn’t come visit her in her last moments?

Also makes sense to why Faeza was so angry and said in her snapchat rant that her mum was ‘fucked in the head’ and she didn’t know what she was doing etc

Also who’s seen her statement below?

208F77AB-2029-42EB-9FBD-AD3B6D9A1F04.png
905F611E-FBE9-4696-8C68-8B07E6F96FF5.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
So someone told me yesterday that their mum didn’t actually die of cancer and that was a cover up, but she actually committed suicide.

I asked her who told her that and she said a friend of the family but they tried to cover it up as suicide is very bad in islam, also makes sense to why the girls didn’t come visit her in her last moments?

Also makes sense to why Faeza was so angry and said in her snapchat rant that her mum was ‘fucked in the head’ and she didn’t know what she was doing etc

View attachment 881202
If that’s true, then that is so sad. The woman was clearly not well and her daughters didn’t even bother to reach out to her :( Faiza, you throw bday parties for your dead mum but couldn’t even help her when she was drowning. May Allah forgive their mum. I know suicide is hated in Islam, but we don’t know how unwell she was mentally to have done such a thing. Unbelievably sad

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Someone pls tell this hmara your ethnicity isn’t something you claim ugly girl, it’s what YOU ARE. No matter where you go, what you do or say It’s FACT. You are Pakistani no matter how much you to hate it or run away from it. Trust me Pakistanis absolutely do not want to claim you, but it’s a fact that, that is your ethnicity. Stop begging to be Arab because lord knows we do NOT CLAIM YOU AND ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO BE SOMETHING YOURE NOT. Hope this triggers you هههههههه 💋
59A4304E-504D-40BD-A907-2DFC588C12EA.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
her statement is so tapped, she won’t directly address what she’s said because she knows it’s racist so she just goes on off on a tangent on about lgbt and israel like no one here is talking about that and you know it. she doesn’t want her followers on snap to know about the voice note by directly addressing it just in case they haven’t seen it because then she’s just exposing herself.
she brings up her mum like she’s defending her mum by being racist?? would your mum really want her daughter being racist is that the legacy she left behind? i deffo don’t think so.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 881230

Lmao. I love how they had to specify that they haven't worked with them since 2019.
Amazing!! 👏 Love how Misguided has said something.

Lol funny how Pfizer preaches how successful she is when one of the most well known online fast fashion retailers in the world has declined her for 3 years running. Successful WHERE? what sponsorships are you getting except crappy AliExpress gadgets? You fell off big time

Her statement honestly made my head hurt can anyone even make sense of the nonsense she's saying?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
The definition of racism is prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism by an individual, community, or institution against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular racial or ethnic group, typically one that is a minority or marginalized. Furthermore contemporary Semitic people are primarily Arabs - NOT exclusively Jewish people dumb witch.

You belong to no community, the Arabs don’t want you nor do your own Pakistani community so go figure!

• Heart
Fyza, Phizer, Faeza stfu the 🇵🇰PAKISTANI🇵🇰 community are not claiming you lol - unfortunately, YOU ARE PAKISTANI. YOUR MOM’S PAKISTANI. YOUR DAD’S PAKISTANI, your grandparents etc. Etc. I could go on but I’m sure even you get my drift.

So you too are a “Masala Vagina” and you also came out of one - if we follow your logic. Your words honey. Everything you said applies to you, your sister and your mom. You need therapy witch.

Also, not sure why you’re trying to curry favour (sorry trigger word) with the LQBT community. Oh wait I know you’re a cowardly witch.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

View attachment 881202View attachment 881208
This girl is seriously f’ed in the head to think that racism is only valid towards black and Jewish people.
What would you call it if someone was saying absolute vile things to Iraqi, Turkish, Yemeni or whatever race you claim to be?
Faeza, for the love of God, go back to school or least google before you post utter shite.
Hope you’re proud of having a “certain lifestyle” by scamming young and vulnerable people.

• Heart
  • Haha
These two ******* witches could have the beginning just said yes we have a Pakistani background. And never mentioned it again and then just speak about how much they’re loving the culture and vibes in dubai and they’re just soaking it all in.

And that’s it.

None of this would have been happening.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Fyza keeps making things worse and worse. She should stay quiet for some days it’s too much now everything she says keeps backfiring on her and her sister. Sad to hear about their mum if this is true then Yasmin really didn’t have a close bond and relationship to her daughters, they were not besties like Fyza keeps claiming otherwise Fyza would have known her mum had changed and was depressed and sad having these negative and harmful thoughts. Very sad kasme no doubt Fyza and Sonia got a shock when they found out what happened. Fyza says she was very close to her mum and told her everything doesn’t seem like it how come Fyza wasn’t aware how her mum was feeling? It means they didn’t have contact when her mum passed. It makes sense now why the girls are very sensitive about their mum and I totally understand and respect that. Who knows maybe Fyza feels guilty for not being there for her mum when she needed her the most. Same goes for Sonia. My point is they weren’t as close as Fyza keeps portraying they were. May she rest in peace.

I think what Fyza is upset and angry about is the comments on this thread about their mum. Some comments were vile and not kind. But how does that justify her taking her hate out on an innocent woman that did not write those vile comments about her mum? She did wrong to an innocent woman. Fyza we do not claim you but you have to accept the truth both your parents are Pakistani so you are Pakistani too it’s that simple. You will forever and always be a British Pakistani girl whether you like it or not. It’s okay you don’t want to be Pakistani fine but that still doesn’t change the fact that you actually are Pakistani. Stop hurting other people and nationalities by claiming their ethnicity and nationality that is not right. That should answer your question regarding your statement that you haven’t hurt anyone the past 8 years. When you lie about your ethnicity and nationality and steal other’s you hurt people.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
These two ******* witches could have the beginning just said yes we have a Pakistani background. And never mentioned it again and then just speak about how much they’re loving the culture and vibes in dubai and they’re just soaking it all in.

And that’s it.

None of this would have been happening.
100% agree! They could have had a flourishing career had they had the business acumen, intelligence & kind personality such as Huda - but no 🤣 they are responsible for their own demise!

The foul mouth, the racism, the self hatred, the narcissism, the denial….the list is endless. She in particular is a walking car crash. Honesty really does get you far in life just look around you Pfizer, look at all the Arab and Pakistani influencers who have been honest from the start look at where they are now and look at yourself. Now you’re drowning in your own lies and fallacy.

Reactions: 10
Someone pls tell this hmara your ethnicity isn’t something you claim ugly girl, it’s what YOU ARE. No matter where you go, what you do or say It’s FACT. You are Pakistani no matter how much you to hate it or run away from it. Trust me Pakistanis absolutely do not want to claim you, but it’s a fact that, that is your ethnicity. Stop begging to be Arab because lord knows we do NOT CLAIM YOU AND ITS IMPOSSIBLE FOR YOU TO BE SOMETHING YOURE NOT. Hope this triggers you هههههههه 💋 View attachment 881221
Shes basically admitting shes changed her background and been lying which is why she says weve done it for 8years and done no harm 🙄 see always plays it cool when she fucked up and because she knows people are watching her page she has booked in a few things to look updated, in 3 years they’ve never left that room for longer than a milkshake drive now they booked in a media day and two groupon days out, i seen shes following 3 latin stars who HAVNT followed them back 🙈🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.