Soniaxfyza #6 Surgically deformed Arabfishers, seeking Israeli Sugar Daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi fatza, how’s it going? See you’re trying to derail thread as usual
A comment about a mince pie from Birmingham and a request to sing in Urdu is what set her off

that poor girl didn’t say anything about their mother Faeza has a lying problem Incase that isn’t obvious

also their mother passed in spring around may from terminal cancer. She was gravely ill but Soniaxfyza decided the Maldives were more important

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Rowdy? Sorry do you mean racist 🤢
Right???! That mention of Brum & Urdu was too much sprinkling of masala for her vagina to handle, turned into a jumped up racist real quick. Girls give it a rest with the chilli powder, Pfizer can't handle spice since she started pretending to be a non curry muncher

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Apparently ‘Go cook some curry’ is an insult now

View attachment 880573
What the heck is wrong with her? If she really had 1 million followers she wouldn’t be replying to our comments like this loool 😂😂 she’s such a loser I can’t. She’s so affected & consumed by this thread and she honestly looks worried!! So let’s keep the momentum going!! A bunch of us should DM that instagram page exposing them to TYGA and all the other z list rappers & singers she’s obsessed with 😭😭. But whoever runs those pages can you make sure to add pics of before & after their plastic surgery. That will reallly freak them out lol 😂😂😂

• Haha
What did the person send her to provoke her sooo much? Funny no one is talking about that. Not defending her racism but damn she must’ve infuriated her so bad.
Suppose it was worse than mince pies and Birmingham- why the need to doxx or be racist?? She wants to be an influencer but doesn’t want to act professionally like one? When real relevant influencers clap back at trolls, it makes DM news and doesn’t reek of bullying or antisocial behaviour. What kind of influencer management company condones this behaviour?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
New members read the wiki (pink button at the top) and previous threads otherwise we’re just gonna be repeating ourselves A LOT

Last edited:
  • Heart
How about mentioning this to Sakina Aleem. I know she's no big influencer but still the aim is to spread the word. And what about that vile Gucci khan? Gucci khan had to do a YouTube video on modest street celebrating her divorce with a party, his reply to Sonia would be hilarious.

Reactions: 3
Do we have proo

lol does she have proof of that. She may very well have said something about her mum.

‘ that poor girl ‘ knew what she was doing in trying to provoke her. She was probably weirded out that this random girl was always watching and commenting stupidity on her tit lol.
what are you doing here in case you haven’t noticed this isn’t a rave thread. Why you trying so hard to excuse FAeZa’s racism?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Do we have proo

lol does she have proof of that. She may very well have said something about her mum.

‘ that poor girl ‘ knew what she was doing in trying to provoke her. She was probably weirded out that this random girl was always watching and commenting stupidity on her tit lol.
“provoke her” Pfizer gets heated up if you mention the word Pakistani or Birmingham or the UK. It doesn’t take much to “provoke” or rattle her cage so keep believing she was provoked by the girl. she can spew her hate & tit and not expect anyone to respond? Make it make sense plz.

I was blocked by them years ago for saying she reminded me of a Pakistani actress 🙃 #soznotsoz

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do we have proo

Honestly this is so embarrassing just get off the thread. It’s actually more embarrassing if ur not Faeza tbh and just some rando coming on here to defend a psychotic racist loser. Be gone 👋🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Do we have proo

So that means you should come after a whole country and its people and say 'pakis duck donkeys' and hurl abuse at the entire nation, because you're weirded out by some random girl? What's wrong with you? Shame on you!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I just seen the screen recording of what she sent to that other women, I am screaming how box head can act like that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 “my name is Arabic” 😭😭😭😭😭😭 she’s definitely going to use “she said something about my mum” to justify what she said and how she acted but let’s face it no ones going to believe that BS 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Do we have proo

please explain to me why Sonia or Fyza are not providing people with the proof of what the girl said? They are all talk no walk and with the exposure they have I’m sure they’ve dealt with spam comments before hun

• Heart
I just seen the screen recording of what she sent to that other women, I am screaming how box head can act like that 🤣🤣🤣🤣 “my name is Arabic” 😭😭😭😭😭😭 she’s definitely going to use “she said something about my mum” to justify what she said and how she acted but let’s face it no ones going to believe that BS 😂😂😂😂
If you want a crappy alibi, contact Faeza for it bc her stories don’t add up/make sense.
She and her management think the bereavement is a justification when everything she’s been accused of this week has been happening for almost half a decade now with evidence only a click away.
Damage control is futile now

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Do we have proo

Does Pfizer have proof this girl insulted her mother? I'll wait.. meanwhile u can hold ur pani puri under her vagina for a sprinkling of her masala since u really want a taste. Skiddaddle 👋🏽

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
If you want a crappy alibi, contact Faeza for it bc her stories don’t add up/make sense
Nah I don’t want a crappy alibi we all know what’s she’s like and how she’s going to fail at twisting this story like she’s failed at many others hence “let’s face it no ones going to believe that Bullshit”.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
“Go cook some curry, masala vagina” -Faeza got the famous Birmingham balti triangle, on her brain! Yet the racist witch, is rocking what looks like a full tumeric/curry stained yellow manicure nail set, the irony of it all🤷‍♀️When she was ranting on snap, her yellow curry fingers were fully distracting, along with her witchified face, just saying!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Do we have proo

Theres plenty of proof posted on here. The girl replied to Pfizer's stories with sarcastic comments with no malicious intent, who the duck gets triggered by a comment regarding mince pies in Brum and singing in Urdu? 😅 She even mentions in the RACIST voice note about both Brum and singing in Urdu if you listen carefully

Its weird to me that people come on these threads defending Faeza when she doxxed and exposed someone who did not deserve it one bit, tried to belittle them to their "1 million" followers and for what exactly...? a petty comment? she's got severe issues it's not normal or civilised behaviour at all. Racism should never be excused which is exactly what you're trying to do, you're on the wrong page

• Heart
Ok folks trash has been taken out - someone suggested a title few pages back, can anyone recall or any new suggestions?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.