Soniaxfyza #4 Fake Arabs in retrograde.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi, so I have spent literally HOURS reading the many, many, post on here. I’ll get to the other site once I’m finished. Basically, I found this thread when I googled what happened to “SoniaxFyza” because I stopped following them months ago after getting scammed by one of the companies they pushed onto their followers. (It was the foundation that magically matched your skin tone 🙄) anyway, before I stopped following, I had been invested in Fyza’s relationship with Lunay. I’ve looked but no one has mentioned the tattoo he has on his hand of her name. She actually posted a pic of his hand shortly after he got it done. He also has a song that seems to hint at their relationship. I am so confused cause I thought it was real but now I’m doubting everything 😭
anyone have insight on that?

Reactions: 5
Hi, so I have spent literally HOURS reading the many, many, post on here. I’ll get to the other site once I’m finished. Basically, I found this thread when I googled what happened to “SoniaxFyza” because I stopped following them months ago after getting scammed by one of the companies they pushed onto their followers. (It was the foundation that magically matched your skin tone 🙄) anyway, before I stopped following, I had been invested in Fyza’s relationship with Lunay. I’ve looked but no one has mentioned the tattoo he has on his hand of her name. She actually posted a pic of his hand shortly after he got it done. He also has a song that seems to hint at their relationship. I am so confused cause I thought it was real but now I’m doubting everything 😭
Now now Fatza, let’s not start this stupidity again…. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
come on! I didn’t even use “bc” 🙄
I am from Florida and have never been to Dubai.
I didn’t invest all day for you to accuse me of being a fraud. Someone check my IP!!!

Reactions: 2
It’s alright now Faeza was “manifesting” her relationship with lunay. And hoping that would be enough to make it come true. It’s just one of her many delusions, like being khaleeji and from Kuwait.

Her and Sonia have around 5 IG accounts each they used to white knight and defend themselves. Not to mention the “fan” accounts that all became inactive around the same time and the Soniaxfyza closet IG they pretend isn’t them. They wear such basic fast fashion clothing you can buy in any mall. It wouldn’t surprise me if that account is faeza’s new one.

They have this bad habit of never addressing their misdeeds and just hoping it goes away. But it did cost them their somewhat lucrative make up career. I’m not sure what Sonia ever really did legitimately that is 🤔🤭
D48D8E45-CB08-465C-8095-2ED97470DA2E.jpeg

We did find one of their brothers too. The family that grifts together stays together. He looks like any punk from alum rock and not Kuwaiti 🤣 why is the whole family clinging to this lie? Tragic 🤭

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
And as usual suddenly the account of brother lost 😃 fatza is on dutyyyyy 🥳 i am looking forward to see her face while telling "the personal issues" 🤣 did anyone notice when u check their name on instagram posts only make up pic comes out. Fatza is working behind the scene to clear the mess

Reactions: 11
13k lost followers in 30 days. Looks like they need to top up their bot followers 😅
3DA7FD25-06DF-4C7F-8278-39D6401997F3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This never happened lmao. Faeza and her sister are psychos and are known to fabricate lies. If you simply google Lunay and see his tattoos (there are many close ups) none of them say FATZA .. I mean faeza. It literally makes no sense either lmao I’m screaming! These girl fool everyone - including themselves. They lie so much they believe it’s the truth.. they are bat tit crazy

Do you have the alleged picture? I’m sure it is just one of the many other guys Faeza has flings with. She just pretended it was Lunay aka the one she was obsessed with at the time :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Well we already discussed the alleged tattoo incident in the previous thread. If one really read all the threads they would have seen how we debunked that delusion for fufu.

Reactions: 12
Lunay is dating Brazilian singer Annita. An actual rich and famous bad witch. He doesn’t know Faeza exists lol

• Haha
Look who it is buying (the bare minimum) followers at a convenient time… no worries 1.1 million or 1.2 million, being known as a fraud is forever.

D15E8DE5-C61A-40D0-A082-1349FE90A5DB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Does anyone know the cousins tiktok account? Just seen on guru gossip she posted the video but can't find it 😪😪😪

Reactions: 3
New thread name, maybe: SoniaxFyza - Sun Sign: Pisces, Moon sign: Birmingham

They apparently hate water signs don't they but look like trout with those fillers

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.